Atlanta, GA 30339 Map · Phone number

About Guitarist, Johnna Jeong

Professional, dependable and flexible. Johnna has added tasteful guitar music to weddings and private events throughout the southeast for numerous occasions. The dedication towards her craft and the portability of the instrument, makes her guitar playing the perfect backdrop for any outdoor or indoor ceremony.

*Additional audio files are sent directly to clients to assist with the music selection process. Song requests are welcome.

*Wedding fees include Prelude while guests are seating, ceremony music, and ceremony music selection assistance. Prices may vary based on travel distance and added cocktail music performance time.

*Amplification provided by performer

"Having performed for weddings for several years, it is always my aim to tastefully cater to the needs of each bride & groom to create a seamless performance. Looking forward to working with you" - Johnna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dear Johnna, Thank you so very much for agreeing to play at our daughter's recent wedding. I have only just now been able to view the video to hear the music which you played before we were allowed to enter the sanctuary, and you played beautifully. What a lovely way for our guests to enter. The delicacy of sound created a more prayerful atmosphere and helped us convey the message that the event was not about dresses and hairdos and the food to come, but was about a sacred marriage commitment for life between two people. I enjoyed so much hearing the selections of music and wish I could have been sitting in the room listening to you play live. So many many people told me how much they enjoyed the music. Godspeed in all of your future performances."
- Mrs. Cobb

"Johnna, We have been receiving many compliments on the "beautiful guitar music" played at our daughter's wedding this past Saturday! Thank you for making her special day even more memorable with your musical talent. Thanks again, "

- J. Rimbey

photo7
360747226ef98102 sologigphoto

23 Reviews for Guitarist, Johnna Jeong

Elodie · Married on 08/26/2017

Beautiful music! Added so much to my ceremony and cocktail hour!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Emily · Married on 09/24/2016

Johnna was wonderful to work with and really helped to make our wedding special. When I first reached out to her she responded very quickly. She listened to what I wanted for the wedding and made great suggestions for music. I changed the plans on her a few times before the day and she was very professional willing to accommodate. The day of the wedding she was on time (even a little early) which for me is really important. She played beautifully for our ceremony and then also for our cocktail hour. I heard lots of compliments from our guests. Thanks Johnna!

Sent on 10/12/2016

dave · Married on 05/29/2016

Johnnna was awesome! she created a customized wedding playlist for our ceremony and recorded some amazing version of "In My Life". Could not be more pleased with the service she provided.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Guitarist, Johnna Jeong FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• Atlanta, 30339 See on map