Athens Wedding Music

Athens, GA View map
$700 Most Popular Price

$700 Most Popular Price

Servicing the greater metropolitan area of Athens, Georgia, musical ensemble Athens Wedding Music specializes in unique, memorable wedding music ranging from classical to contemporary in style. Pianist Damon Denton, violinist Laura Boyd, and trumpeter Jared Hunt have trained with the best musicians in the country, and have over ten years of experience performing in orchestras, wedding, and special events worldwide.

Athens Wedding Music provides a complimentary initial consultation to determine your musical vision and preferences for your wedding. Flexible to your needs, Athens Wedding Music can arrange your wedding’s musical selection, or more hands-on couples can choose every wedding song the musical ensemble performs. Depending on your wedding’s size and ambiance, Athens Wedding Music offers trio, duo, and solo instrumental and vocalist options. For your convenience, the musical ensemble is also happy to collaborate with any other musicians you wish to include in your wedding. Upon request, Athens Wedding Music can travel outside the state to perform for destination weddings.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$200

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Sample Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Guitar
Piano
Trumpet
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals

• chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 05/21/2016
    I booked Athens Wedding Music after finding them on Wedding Wire, so I HAD to return to write the review they deserve! Laura, the violinist, was my contact person and she worked with me extensively on my ceremony music. I chose a cello/violin duet and, with Laura's help, we put together a beautiful ceremony score. She was so accommodating and easy to work with, which is a major plus when you're an out of town bride. I did not meet Laura until the day of my wedding, but I felt like I knew her personally due to her friendliness and willingness to communicate via email as needed. after my ceremony, I ran over and hugged her. Our guests complimented the music and remarked on the quality of sound and selection extensively. Laura and her team get an A plus from the type A bride! Bravo!!
    Laura Married on 11/14/2015
    Athens Wedding Music did a wonderful job at our brunch wedding! Laura was so helpful in planning and getting organized. We had a single pianist the day of and it sounded beautiful! Everything went flawlessly, I would definitely recommend!
    Tara Married on 09/17/2015
    Laura's beautiful violin music was my absolute favorite part of our whole wedding! She is super knowledgeable, kind and so very talented. I cannot recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Sound Insight Productions Sound Insight Productions Wedding DJs

Unparalleled talent and consistent quality. Athens Wedding Music is so easy to recommend!

Athens, GA, 30601
Location of (Athens Wedding Music)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding