Athens Wedding Music Reviews

23 | Athens, GA

23 Reviews for Athens Wedding Music

• chelsea

chelsea · Married on 05/21/2016

I booked Athens Wedding Music after finding them on Wedding Wire, so I HAD to return to write the review they deserve! Laura, the violinist, was my contact person and she worked with me extensively on my ceremony music. I chose a cello/violin duet and, with Laura's help, we put together a beautiful ceremony score. She was so accommodating and easy to work with, which is a major plus when you're an out of town bride. I did not meet Laura until the day of my wedding, but I felt like I knew her personally due to her friendliness and willingness to communicate via email as needed. after my ceremony, I ran over and hugged her. Our guests complimented the music and remarked on the quality of sound and selection extensively. Laura and her team get an A plus from the type A bride! Bravo!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Laura · Married on 11/14/2015

Athens Wedding Music did a wonderful job at our brunch wedding! Laura was so helpful in planning and getting organized. We had a single pianist the day of and it sounded beautiful! Everything went flawlessly, I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Tara · Married on 09/17/2015

Laura's beautiful violin music was my absolute favorite part of our whole wedding! She is super knowledgeable, kind and so very talented. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Jane · Married on 05/02/2015

Laura and her team made our wedding ceremony very special. Laura worked with me to select music pieces that fit our personalities, down to an instrumental Metallica song for the groom. Laura was a pleasure to work with and made the process very fun and easy!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Athens Wedding Music's reply:

Thank you, Jane! Your ceremony was beautiful and I enjoyed working with y'all!

Laura was wonderful! So easy to work with. Very helpful with music selection! Very talented

Sent on 12/30/2014

Athens Wedding Music's reply:

Thank you so much! I always appreciate feedback from the mother of the bride. It was an honor to be part of such a genuine and romantic wedding!

Kelsey · Married on 11/22/2014

Laura was wonderful! She really took the time to understand what I wanted for the music for our wedding. She is an incredibly talented violinist who I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Meighan · Married on 10/18/2014

Laura (violin) was a great addition to our wedding. She was so sweet on the phone (I was an out of town bride), and patient while we picked out our music and offered good suggestions. Her playing was lovely, and we really enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Athens Wedding Music's reply:

Thank you, Meighan! Your wedding was beautiful and I wish you all the best!

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2014

Ms Boud was so amazing. Her beautiful music brought so much to our wedding. ( tears of joy, laughter , and many smiles!)

Sent on 01/01/2015

Julie · Married on 08/01/2014

She did a beautiful job. Had lots of praise from our guests.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Athens Wedding Music's reply:

Thank you, Julie! I enjoyed your beautiful wedding and supportive, welcoming family!

Hilary · Married on 06/26/2014

Laura was the violinist for our wedding in June. She was wonderful. My family lives in the Athens area and although I live in Vermont, we decided to have our wedding in Nicholson Georgia. Planning a long distance wedding can be very difficult and nerve wracking. I found Laura easy to work with, receptive to my ideas and a superb violinist. As a musician myself, the music for our ceremony was very important to me. Laura worked with me to find music that was unique and a perfect fit for my small, outdoor ceremony. Her music helped to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Ryan · Married on 05/17/2014

Very impressed with the whole experience. Music was exceptional.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Bob · Married on 11/02/2013

Excellent outcome. Extremely easy and enjoyable to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Pat · Married on 10/19/2013

Laura is a wonderful violinist and made my son's wedding very special. She worked with him and his bride to provide the music they wanted and learned new pieces that they selected. She was very professional and agreed to travel 2 hours each way to reach the wedding venue. I strongly recommend her to anyone needing a violinist.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Phoelicia · Married on 07/19/2013

Rich and I had a dear friend of ours, a guitarist, planned for our wedding, but found out 3 weeks before the big day that he had double-booked himself. I was close to tears and reached out to some friends on Facebook. My friend who lived in Alaska told me about Laura, and she was only a few miles from me! I looked at the site, and I thought the music was beautiful, but I was unsure about a violin, and our budget was tight. Then.... Rich and I met Laura at her studio, and she played a few things for us. I fell in love with the sound, her gentle spirit, and I immediately thanked God for creating a situation that I had to make a change.

Rich and I had a beautiful Friday evening ceremony - casual, yet romantic, and filled with kids and blended families. Laura's musical contribution made our wedding magical. So many of our guests commented on how lovely the music was and how it fit us "just right".

I can't imagine our most special day without Laura, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Julia · Married on 06/09/2012

Damon and Laura did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony! All of the pieces that we chose sounded so beautiful with the two of them playing together. They are both extremely talented professionals. Many of our guests have commented on how wonderful their performance was during our wedding ceremony. As a bride, I had no stress regarding any aspect of the ceremonial music because I knew it was in good hands.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Julia · Married on 06/09/2012

Sent on 07/17/2012

Absolutely perfect! The music was beautiful and Laura was great to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Kellie · Married on 04/16/2012

The music was absolutely perfect! They did such a fabulous job! Laura helped plan everything perfectly!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2011

Laura Boyd and Damon Denton, of Athens Wedding Music are professional and talented musicians, who tailor the music to fit the needs of your ceremony. The combination of the piano with violin is beautiful and inspiring. We were very satisfied with them and highly recommend considering using them for your special day.
    - Steve and Sarah Graves

Sent on 06/28/2012

Kathryn · Married on 07/25/2009

Laura was absolutely fantastic. She played many pieces for us to help us decide what we wanted, and gave great suggestions. She is a fantastic violinist

Sent on 08/11/2009

Rachel · event on: 05/08/2015

We received numerous compliments on Laura's performance.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Athens Wedding Music's reply:

Rachel, thank you for your kind words and for giving me the opportunity to perform for your clients. I'm glad they enjoyed the music!

Savannah · Married on 08/06/2016

Damon played piano beautifully! He happily agreed to play a slightly different version of "Here Comes the Bride" for me. Laura went above-and-beyond, triple checking my music selections were correct. She even came to my rehearsal to help organize, simply because she was familiar with my venue and was just that amazing! If you want elegant and extremely professional musicians, this is the place to go!

Sent on 12/15/2016