Guitarist, Johnna Jeong Reviews

23 | Atlanta, GA

23 Reviews for Guitarist, Johnna Jeong

Elodie · Married on 08/26/2017

Beautiful music! Added so much to my ceremony and cocktail hour!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Emily · Married on 09/24/2016

Johnna was wonderful to work with and really helped to make our wedding special. When I first reached out to her she responded very quickly. She listened to what I wanted for the wedding and made great suggestions for music. I changed the plans on her a few times before the day and she was very professional willing to accommodate. The day of the wedding she was on time (even a little early) which for me is really important. She played beautifully for our ceremony and then also for our cocktail hour. I heard lots of compliments from our guests. Thanks Johnna!

Sent on 10/12/2016

dave · Married on 05/29/2016

Johnnna was awesome! she created a customized wedding playlist for our ceremony and recorded some amazing version of "In My Life". Could not be more pleased with the service she provided.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Mary Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

Johnna was so easy to work with and she was so sweet throughout the process! I had requested her to learn a song for my ceremony, and it turned out beautifully! She was very good about responding and again, just so easy to work with. On the day of my ceremony (which was all outdoors), it rained...but Johnna remained professional and kept on playing for my guests! The way she plays the guitar is so pretty and was perfect for my outdoor wedding. I would recommend her for anyone who wants acoustic for their wedding or just to have great ambiance at any function. Thank you so much, Johnna!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Sandra · Married on 10/10/2015

Johnna was great to work with. She very helpful in selecting music and was
    able to perform a song request. Our ceremony went very smoothly and the music
    was top notch!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Susan · Married on 04/19/2015

What a great performer. We wanted to do Beatles song for our wedding. Harder to find than you think. Johnna did a wonderful job. When I was waiting to come out, all I could hear was Johnna playing, it had a wonderfully soothing effect. Johnna was easy to work with, had great suggestions, and was beyond professional. You can not go wrong booking her for your event.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Johnna was great. She helped us pick the music as well as made us feel comfortable as soon as we met her. She arrived on time and with all of the equipment she had promised. The music was beautiful and exactly as we had discussed. We would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Barry · Married on 10/05/2014

The event went off without a hitch. Weather was great and music added a great deal to the atmosphere.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Janine · Married on 05/18/2014

Johnna was absolutely SUPERB. We were all so touched by her playing and it made the ceremony truly special. She was a true professional I'm every sense of the word and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Tabbie · Married on 10/26/2013

Johnna played the guitar beautifully during our ceremony. We have no complaints on her. She arrived on time and played until everybody moved up to the reception. She was dressed nice and was professional.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Stephen · Married on 06/08/2013

We could not thank Johnna enough for the beautiful performance for our wedding in Dahlonega, GA. Johnna understood exactly the style we wanted as a back drop for the entire wedding (cocktails, seating, processional, & reception). We were having a very intimate wedding & Johnna helped to make it extraordinarily special. Easy to work with, flexible, responsive to our specific tastes, professional, and a beautiful style & repertoire! We couldn't be happier & all of our guests were so impressed with the lovely performance. So happy that we found you Johnna! ~ Steve & Lindsey

Sent on 07/01/2013

Jan · Married on 09/22/2012

Johnna provided beautiful guitar music for my daughter's wedding ceremony. She was very professional and easy to work with. We stayed in contact several months prior to the actual wedding day via phone or email to finalize the music selections. Johnna also sent us several of her audio samples of wedding selections which was very helpful in finalizing our song list. We are very pleased that Johnna provided such a unique touch to our daughter's special day.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2012

Johnna did a wonderful job playing at my wedding! The music was beautiful. I still have people commenting about how great the music was! I am very pleased and happy that my mother contacted Johnna. I will definitely refer her to others I know getting married. Thanks again Johnna :=)

Sent on 11/12/2012

C · Married on 05/15/2010

Johnna was wonderful and could not have been more professional !! She was consultative, yet listened to everything that we had to say, resulting in a beautiful ceremony... Her classical guitar skills were amazing and we would recommend her ( and have) to friends and family!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Kavitha · Married on 04/10/2010

Johnna did an amazing job. She was responsive with email communication, and was punctual on the day of the wedding. Her music is absolutely beautiful, and we're so glad we hired her!

Sent on 05/02/2010

Debbie · Married on 10/06/2012

Johnna was so easy to work with. She was professional and accommodating as needed. This was a destination wedding, so there was little time for rehearsal and "re-do." After talking with her, I knew she would handle the music end if the ceremony and that took one more thing off my plate.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Jess · Married on 11/05/2016

Johnna was so amazing! She was so easy to work with and went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Spicy820

Shawn · Married on 08/16/2013

Johnna was great! We got tons of compliments on her ceremony music. The only thing I would mention is to come prepared with songs you might like to hear. This was hard for me because I didn't know what types/genres of acoustic guitar songs she could play. She was good about giving us some suggestions when we told her we wanted more "contemporary" sounding music (i.e. fields of gold, the beetles), but she did not have much for us to choose from in this genre. I did email her once to see if we could add one or two more contemporary songs to the mix, but she shot me down on both ideas. So just be prepared as to her style of music. Otherwise her talent and value were excellent!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Guitarist, Johnna Jeong's reply:

I sincerely feel honored to be invited to be a part of couples wedding. It is always my desire to perform every event to the best of my ability and meet the needs of each client. On many occasions I learn and perform specific song requests that are not in my repertoire list. This generally happens when couples know what they want in advance. However, if a request is made less than ten days before a wedding and my work schedule is full...I may not have the time to transcribe and arrange a solo guitar version of that song request and create a nice arrangement that I would be happy with (I am my biggest critic). So I agree with Shawn, if you know well in advance what song you might like to have (that’s not in my current repertoire) that will work to your advantage.

Susan and Jerome · Married on 06/29/2013

Johnna was the sole musical accompaniment for our wedding service. She was a pleasure to work with, very professional and made some great suggestions about the song selections. She cooperated well with the vocalist we chose, stayed with our schedule and was consistently on time for all appointments and the actual agreed-upon schedule on our wedding day. All that in addition to the fact that her actual performance was top notch - beautiful! It was exactly the mood we wanted for our small wedding. We highly recommend her. I only wish that I had recorded her performance so I could hear it again.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Ali · Married on 09/04/2010

Not only did Johnna do an absolutely beautiful job playing at our ceremony, she was very helpful in selecting songs for the arrangement. I was going for something a bit less traditional (thus my desire for a solo guitar at the ceremony), and her recommendations were dead on. I just wish I had been in the audience to hear more of her music! To this day, I can still hear the first rift of "Here Comes the Sun", our recessional song :)

Sent on 09/21/2010

Benjamin · Married on 05/22/2015

Johnna is incredibly talented, flexible, and creative. She created a magical ambiance with her music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She also has other musicians who will play with her (we had a violin player as well)

Sent on 06/17/2015

3.5

Johnna played gorgeous music! Everyone said it was beautiful. My only complaint was that she was rude to my husband and two of my bridesmaids. I didn't have much interaction with her. She needed something at the venue and they all went to go find the venue manager for her.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Guitarist, Johnna Jeong's reply:

I sincerely feel honored and take pride in contributing to a couple’s wedding. These are not just words in a response box, these are my true feelings. It is always my desire to perform every event to the best of my ability, meet the needs of each client and assist in making the ceremony run seamlessly with a high level of professionalism. In some situations I am presented with great obstacles that can hinder my own ambition to do my job well, and when there isn't an event coordinator or a facility manager present to help troubleshoot problems, I work through the situation on my own. After discovering I had no working electrical outlet I began to troubleshoot the issue myself in efforts to resolve this very big problem quickly and quietly. Perhaps my concern in resolving the matter was misinterpreted as "rude", but my heart and mind were in the right place (I do specify in my contract to be near a working outlet). Thankfully, a few minutes prior to the Prelude the matter was resolved. Needless to say, the wedding was absolutely gorgeous and I certainly hope my musical contributions enhanced the overall beauty of this event.

K · Married on 10/04/2012

My event was not a wedding but rather a wine tasting at my home. Johnna's music selections were very appropriate and could be heard in the various rooms where guests were gathered and outside on the decks. Her music added a great ambiance to the evening.

Sent on 10/10/2012