Eudora, KS 66025 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,995
Availability Check your date

About Bella Lusso

Bella Lusso is a wedding photography company based in Eudora, Kansas, shooting weddings throughout the local areas of Wichita, Kansas City, Topeka and Lawrence. Sarah Reynolds, the owner and the lead photographer, develops a strong bond of friendship with each couple to make capturing photographs easier and enjoyable. She is available for travel within the greater Kansas area and beyond. Sarah uses a variety of photography styles including photojournalism, natural, traditional, and contemporary.

Experience
Sarah Reynolds has been providing excellent service for couples for more than six years. After moving to Kansas, she began developing her photography skills and studying the art of light and portraiture. In 2007 she decided to open her first photography studio and in 2013 when she founded Bella Luso.

Bella Lusso offers photographs in the form of save the dates, proofs, prints, negatives, matted prints, and more. The company also offers the following services:

• Additional hours

mcelroy 581

17 Reviews for Bella Lusso

Katelyn Remington · Married on 06/08/2019

Our wedding day

Sarah was AMAZING from the time I met her at the bridal fair to our wedding day. She was amazing. I would not recommend anyone else. My father passed away three years ago from throat cancer and he was unable to physically attend my wedding but Sarah photoshopped the most amazing picture with him in it that just left me speechless. We are so thankful that we had a photographer like Sarah on our special day.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jenna · Married on 10/22/2016

We could not recommend Sarah more highly for couples looking for a wedding photographer! She went above and beyond in almost every aspect for our engagement and wedding photos. She not only takes beautiful and creative shots, but made us feel at ease, and was even able to calm my nerves on wedding day. It felt like I had this friend who really cared about us and making our wedding day memories as special as possible as our photographer.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

The photos for our engagement and wedding were so beautiful. Sarah really has an amazing talent and you can tell she loves what she does. I got the pleasure of having her around for my sisters wedding to see how great of a job she did. Her personality makes it that much easier. Very fun, friendly and cares about making your day as special as she can with her photography. Thank you Sarah!! I appreciate you and your fellow photographers who helped out at our wedding. We have enjoyed getting to know you thoughout my sisters wedding and ours.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Bella Lusso FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• GOD Squad Wedding Ministers
    GOD Squad Wedding Ministers Wedding Officiants

Sarah is always professional and easy to work with. Whenever I hear that Bella Lusso is the photographer for one of our weddings, I know that the bride and groom REALLY WILL have a "happily ever after"

• Eudora, 66025 See on map