address, Huntersville, NC 28078 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bel Fiore Beauty

Located in Huntersville, North Carolina, Bel Fiore Beauty provides hair and makeup services for weddings and other special occasions. Owner Carly Amico was inspired by the breathtaking flowers and vines that covered the streets of Italy and hoped to bring out this natural beauty in her clients back home. She aspires to bring every client’s vision to life and watch them blossom into the confident and beautiful people they are.

Bel Fiore Beauty offers a range of hair and makeup services for wedding events. Through an initial consultation, Carly will gain a genuine understanding of her clients’ individual styles and tastes. All of the makeup services offered come with complimentary lash applications. You and your wedding party will be camera-ready with professionally styled hair and beautiful makeup.

Follow Bel Fiore Beauty on
An intimate moment
mitchellwedding tryonpalace october17th2020 fancythisphotography0701 51 1889337 161307404819464
Secret Garden
Green eyes

4 Reviews for Bel Fiore Beauty

Gabby V. · Married on 10/18/2020

5 starts isn't enough

Where do I start? Carly is just the best. From the very start she really listened to what I wanted and was looking for and answered all my questions (and there were many). She helped me not freak out after I cut my hair too short only a month before the wedding, she really took the time to understand what my style was and totally blew my expectations out of the water for wedding day. I had so many different ideas, I had a hard time narrowing down but Carly helped me figure it all out and I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup both turned out. I don't wear heavy makeup on a daily basis, so I loved that my wedding makeup still made me look like me just accentuated my features! Beyond that, Carly is such a kind person and so much fun to talk to. I felt like I was in such good hands on wedding day! She touched up my makeup before photos and stuck around to make sure everything went smoothly. She truly wants to give you the best experience and help in any way she can throughout the process. 10/10, highly recommend Carly and would book her again in a heartbeat :)

Sent on 10/20/2020

Bel Fiore Beauty's reply:

Gabby!!!! Thank you so much for the kind words, I'm literally tearing up reading this. I was so happy to work with you for your wedding day! It was so much fun! You are one of the kindest brides I've worked with!! Thank you!!
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 10/17/2020

I highly recommend Carly!

Carly was amazing! She was dependable, responsive and professional. All of our girls' hair and makeup were stunning and exactly what I was looking for. She does an incredible natural makeup look and was awesome with perfecting the hairstyles the girls asked. I also really appreciated her attention to detail in touching up everyone's look right before we walked down the aisle. If you're looking for a reliable and talented hair and makeup artist to make your wedding day perfect, look no further than Carly!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Bel Fiore Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• address Huntersville, NC, 28078 See on map
    Location of (Bel Fiore Beauty)