Bel Fiore Beauty Reviews

6 | Huntersville, NC

6 Reviews for Bel Fiore Beauty

• Erin

Erin A. · Getting married on 03/02/2023

So organized, easy going and fun!

Carly is truly so awesome! She was extremely organized, responsive, fun and easy going which is everything you need and more leading up to your wedding day and day of! My hair and makeup was just so beautiful I truly cannot thank her enough. She just fit in so well with my bridesmaids and I on the wedding day too!!

Sent on 04/09/2021

Bel Fiore Beauty's reply:

Erin!! Thank you so much for your kind words. You're awesome! I had such a fun time getting you ready for your wedding day. (I think you should get married again so we can hang out)

Nicole P. · Married on 03/20/2021

Wonderful!

Carly was awesome to work with! She came to my house for the trial and was willing to try multiple styles to help me choose what would work best for me. Carly is professional, talented and so easy to work with! She did both my hair & makeup on my wedding day, my mom & my mother-in-law. Carly helped me feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day and I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Gwen

Gwen · Married on 12/31/2020

I am so glad I went with Bel Fiore

Carly was wonderful! I had a short engagement but she worked with my schedule so that I could fit in a hair trial with enough time before the wedding. Carly was meticulous the day of my wedding to make sure that I felt beautiful and confident. I loved my hair and how it turned out in pictures! She somehow made my really fine hair stay put all night long, even after jumping around on the dance floor. Also, Carly included such sweet little touches that made me feel cared for not only as a customer but as a person. I highly recommend Bel Fiore Beauty for both quality of service and value.

Sent on 02/22/2021

Gabby V. · Married on 10/18/2020

5 starts isn't enough

Where do I start? Carly is just the best. From the very start she really listened to what I wanted and was looking for and answered all my questions (and there were many). She helped me not freak out after I cut my hair too short only a month before the wedding, she really took the time to understand what my style was and totally blew my expectations out of the water for wedding day. I had so many different ideas, I had a hard time narrowing down but Carly helped me figure it all out and I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup both turned out. I don't wear heavy makeup on a daily basis, so I loved that my wedding makeup still made me look like me just accentuated my features! Beyond that, Carly is such a kind person and so much fun to talk to. I felt like I was in such good hands on wedding day! She touched up my makeup before photos and stuck around to make sure everything went smoothly. She truly wants to give you the best experience and help in any way she can throughout the process. 10/10, highly recommend Carly and would book her again in a heartbeat :)

Sent on 10/20/2020

Bel Fiore Beauty's reply:

Gabby!!!! Thank you so much for the kind words, I'm literally tearing up reading this. I was so happy to work with you for your wedding day! It was so much fun! You are one of the kindest brides I've worked with!! Thank you!!
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 10/17/2020

I highly recommend Carly!

Carly was amazing! She was dependable, responsive and professional. All of our girls' hair and makeup were stunning and exactly what I was looking for. She does an incredible natural makeup look and was awesome with perfecting the hairstyles the girls asked. I also really appreciated her attention to detail in touching up everyone's look right before we walked down the aisle. If you're looking for a reliable and talented hair and makeup artist to make your wedding day perfect, look no further than Carly!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer W. · Married on 09/10/2020

Perfect wedding hair and makeup!

If I could give 10 stars I would! Carly was wonderful. She has everything and anything you could and should expect from talented stylist. I loved that she did both hair and makeup. Our trial was great to allow me to get an idea of makeup and hair styles I was interested in. She did a wonderful job on the day of! I felt like a true queen! My hair and makeup stayed on all night with excessive dancing and picture taking :-)
    I would hire Carly again in a heartbeat! Don't miss out on this amazing stylist and makeup artist! I cannot praise her work enough!

Sent on 10/20/2020