S. Mildred Street, Charles Town, WV 25414 Map · Phone number

About beflourish

BeFlourish is a woman owned and operated full service Design Company that provides consulting services for weddings, events, parties, entertaining, home and office styling as well as home staging. We strive to make life more beautiful. We also offer unique event rentals not available through traditional rental companies. Our consultants are experienced, imaginative and dedicated to developing spaces that effectuate our client's ideas through creating environments that envelop the senses by blending elements chosen to stimulate the senses of touch, sight, smell, taste and hearing. Wherever artful living is needed, be it a corporate event or awards show, a private residence, an office waiting room, a wedding reception or a small party in a garden, BeFlourish will fully actualize our client's ideas into beautiful, personal and memorable spaces for all who experience them.

KTvintage1006
BarbJen250
BarbJen287

2 Reviews for beflourish

Jean · Married on 10/08/2011

Kelly was an absolute godsend on our wedding day as she performed day of coordination services for our October winery wedding. Despite the rainy start to our big day, Kelly stayed amazingly calm and her professionalism helped reassure us that we were in great hands and allowed us to focus on what mattered most – each other. When the decision was made to move some of the events indoors due to the poor weather conditions, Kelly acted quickly and took it upon herself to make sure the area was staged beautifully and blended wonderfully with our wedding. Our guests commented all evening on what an incredible job Kelly did, her remarkable attention to even the smallest details and her ability to personalize those details to our style. We think the world of Kelly and Beflourish and know that our wedding wouldn’t have been the wonderful, memory-filled event it was without her help!

Sent on 01/26/2012

SHANNON · Married on 07/23/2011

Kelly Edwards, of Beflourish, turned out to be worth her weight in gold in helping me plan and prepare for my July 2011 wedding last year. Her oversight of the preparations months ahead, suggestions for the reception menu, alignment of vendors and timing on the day-of schedule, and beautiful additional details to the decor and table settings helped make my wedding the lovely, elegant, and enjoyable event I hoped it would be. Her multiple negotiations with the caterer exclusive to reception venue I wanted ended up getting us the venue, cuisine, drinks, champagne toast, and service we wanted at LITERALLY thousands of dollars under their initial price quote. On sight the morning prior to the wedding, Kelly caught a last-minute issue with the glassware and linens and solved the problem with grace and expediency. Since I knew I could trust her to take care of it, I was free to turn my attention to my groom, family, and friends. From the morning the day before the wedding until our final send-off as man and wife in our Vintage Rolls Royce, Kelly and her partner were at our service and fully focused on realizing all our hopes and plans for our wedding celebration. It was a signature event with class, elegance, and joy. Our wedding felt specified to Jon and I, and Beflourish took thoughtful care of all our guests, young and old, so that everyone shared in our sense of splendor and joy. I highly recommend Beflourish!

Sent on 01/12/2012

beflourish FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• S. Mildred Street Charles Town, 25414 See on map