Seattle, Washington, Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Becky G Studios

I work tirelessly to create unique, tangible, personal memories of the most special moments in your lives. I'll be by your side the entire day of your wedding, which is why I choose to connect with my couples and be a friend, as well as a creative, personable, hard-working vendor. I'm a go-getter, a planner, and an all-around realist. I'll keep you day moving on schedule and bring your love to life. It is so apparent to me that everyone I meet has their own story to tell, in their own way. The fact that I can play a part in telling that story makes my job SO rewarding.

Follow Becky G Studios on
alyliam 847 51 1453137 158896735072150
alyliam 847 51 1453137 158896735072150

8 Reviews for Becky G Studios

• Jenny

Jenny Wang · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Such an amazing photo shoot experience!

We are so happy that we chose Becky to shoot our engagement photos! What made us choose Becky over the other dozen photographers we looked at were her beautiful photography and editing style and her flexible packages. Becky was really friendly and pleasant to work with and she made us feel super comfortable, which is really important for a photo shoot! She also gave us tips on what to wear and props to bring for an outdoor shoot. We had so much fun during the photo shoot and the photos turned out absolutely STUNNING. Wished we had a longer session with her but we will definitely book her again for more photo shoots in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2020

Becky G Studios's reply:

I am so thrilled we connected Jenny! Your engagement shoot was short but SO sweet and authentic to the two of you. I loved running around together! Cheers to you both!
  • Brittany

Brittany Heinemeyer · Married on 12/27/2019

Always the best experience!

I don't believe in love at first sight. I don’t think love works that way. I believe love, true love happens over time. You build this foundation from so many things, like moments. I think that’s when love truly happens. All these moments… like the first kiss, the first time your hands touch, to those random conversations in the car, where they made you laugh. Some big, some small and some moments you’ll forget about. Those take shape and become something bigger than just something you can casually toss aside. They become something you hold onto, something you can’t let go. Because with something so special, so extraordinary all it takes is a moment to lose it all. So you cherish them, the big ones, the small ones and even the ones you may forget about, because love doesn't happen at first sight. Love happens in the first moment. Thank you Beckygstudios for capturing our little moments of love. Your job is so much more than just taking pictures. It’s freezing moments in time that add up to something so big and so special. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well I believe it’s worth a million moments!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Becky G Studios's reply:

Where do I even begin with you and your family? I am so lucky to have you as lifers, and to be able to capture all the love you have for each other throughout the years. Thank you for your kind words, they mean so much.

Becky G Studios Pricing

Becky G Studios Price Rates

Becky G Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 850
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3550
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• Seattle, Washington Seattle, WA, 98115 See on map
    (707) 301-9711 (Phone number)
    Location of (Becky G Studios)