105 Kendall View Dr., Boerne, TX 78006 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beck Photography

Our greatest joy is sharing your special life moments. Engagements, weddings, families – your forever moment immortalized in an image.

For more than a decade, we've captured timeless moments – from portraits in the Texas Hill Country, to destination weddings in Mexico, and engagements across the Atlantic in Europe. We strive to deliver true, authentic images that encapsulate the beauty, the love, and your emotions.

Our Philosophy

We believe in
... real moments, true beauty, raw emotions
... forming lasting relationships
... living in the now
... the forever moment
... having fun
... true love
... every. detail. forever.

We believe in God.
-1 Peter 4:10

We would like the opportunity to discuss your wedding plans with you.

Please give us a call at 210-771-6998 or send an email.

Follow Beck Photography on

Beck Photography 6
Beck Photography 7

Samantha · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend

Shelly took the time to learn our vision and caputured our wedding day beautifully. I will cherish the memories we will have of these days through all the photos.

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2018

Photographer with a big heart ❤️

Shelly Beck went above and beyond! We absolutely loved working with her. She was attentive, detail oriented, and professional. We loved our engagement, bridal, and wedding day photos. At each photography session we were comfortable and having fun with Shelly. She would step back from behind the lens to make sure that we were enjoying ourselves and truly connected with us. She very quickly felt like family. We can’t imagine our wedding day without her. We recently received our prints and the superb quality of her work and photo lab is evident! Shelly gave us photos that beautifully captured one of the most important days of our lives. We cannot wait for our next life event to be captured by Shelly Beck Photography. ❤️ The Garcias

Beck Photography 8
    Beck Photography 13
  • Adriana

Adriana Hernandez · Married on 11/24/2018

A Perfect Match

When I was planning my wedding, my three top priorities were the venue, food and photography. I quickly found the perfect venue and cater for my wedding, but finding the perfect photographer did not come so easily. Before I selected Shelly Beck as my photographer, I consulted with SIX other photographers. Yes, six. Each time I met with a photographer something was missing. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it until I met Shelly. She was exactly what I was trying to find this whole time. She worked with my budget, she invested her time, she CARED. I think that’s what meant the most to me. How much she cared. I didn’t feel like “just another job”. She even went out of her way to ask me what I still had on my to do list and offered suggestions, called her people, and just went above and beyond!! If you’re looking for beautifully captured moments and a professional who truly devoted themselves to your perfect day, I strongly suggest hiring Shelley.

Beck Photography 14
    Beck Photography 19
    Beck Photography 20

Beck Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Sisterdale Dancehall
    Sisterdale Dancehall Banquet Halls

Beck Photography is an excellent choice when it comes to making sure your special day is captured. She is a professional and has a keen eye for beauty. She will always puts the family at ease with her charm.

• Riverside Catering
    Riverside Catering Wedding Caterers

Shelley does awesome work! Always a pleasure to work with her!!

• Embellished Event Planning
    Embellished Event Planning Wedding Planners

Shelly is a dream to work with. Our personalities compliment each other and it really allows us to both do an amazing job! Her team really focuses on the bride and groom and gets those beautiful pictures we all love!!!! She makes me want to take all my bridal pictures all over again.

• 105 Kendall View Dr. Boerne, 78006 See on map