BeautybyJSC

New York, NY View map Visit website

My goal as a makeup artist is to make each & every client feel the best version of themselves. I’ve been a makeup artist for more than 10 years & take pride in what I do, everyday. BeautybyJSC makes sure you feel comfortable,relaxed, and pampered on your wedding day. I’ve done many Brides & Bridal party’s in the Tri-state area, along with destination weddings. I continue to stay on top of trends & have mastered classic, Bridal looks that are every Brides favorite.
BeautybyJSC not only executes beautiful makeup on our clients but we are professional ,always on time, and make booking for your wedding as easy as possible! We also take pride in sanitation, from our brushes being washed & sanitized and disposables to avoid cross-contamination. It is very important to us that our clients feel safe & have a luxurious experience.

• Woman-owned

Maggie Married on 08/06/2021

Amazing Experience

Jessica was very professional and friendly. I never felt so beautiful in my life! I don’t wear a lot of makeup and I still felt so natural. She is incredible!
    Alessandra F. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing experience!

I can’t say enough good things about Jessica! She did my makeup for my wedding & multiple other events! So sweet & professional! I received endless compliments!
  • Alex
    Alex C. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing experience with Jessica as a MUA

Jessica was incredible to work with for my bridal shower. She is so sweet and listened to exactly what I was looking for and made me look and feel so beautiful! Would highly recommend her to any bride to be for their wedding day or wedding festivities.

New York New York, NY, 10001