Beauty Marked

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

DID YOU KNOW? Beauty Marked was nominated as Tampa's Best of the City Beauty/Makeup Artists for 2021!

Based in Tampa, Florida, Beauty Marked is a luxury wedding beauty company. Offering hair and makeup services, this business is happy to work with parties of all sizes. This team of professionals has more than 11 years of industry experience and has been involved in more than 400 weddings across the country. Owner Crystal Joseph first came up with the idea for this company in 2009, with the aim of helping people embrace what makes them unique.

Beauty Marked specializes in makeup for cultural celebrations, as well as special event beauty. Crystal and her team are also experienced in styling looks for print and media, which aids them in helping you look your best in your wedding photos. They pay close attention to every detail to ensure they create a look that you love. Whatever your personal style, these talented artists enhance your natural features in a way that remains true to you. Some of the services offered by Beauty Marked include:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • False lash application
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hair blowouts
  • Extension application
  • Updos and styling
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Juliana H. Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent!!

Best group!! Thank you guys!! My family and I looked great and they did what exactly we wanted!!
  • Shana
    Shana V. Married on 10/03/2020

Incredible!

Crystal and Candice were absolutely amazing! Not only are they truly talented at what they do, but they are also nice, fun, accommodating, and very easy to work with. As most brides, I was very stressed and had a bit of a meltdown while getting ready, and Crystal was actually the only person that was able to calm me down and got me on track to enjoy the process. I have never felt more beautiful in my life than on my wedding day. I would hire Beauty marked any time I ever need makeup and hair in the future. I highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!!!
    Anisha M. Married on 09/25/2020

BOOK THEM, you won’t regret it!

YES YES YASSSSS HUNNY!! I have never looked or felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and it’s all thanks to the Beauty marked team! These ladies are so sweet and take their time (I still made it on time to the wedding). All my girls were able to chit chat away with our artists and ended up looking gorgeous! Normally when MUAs do my makeup it ends up having a gray cast cuz they can’t get my skin tone right and they just don’t get my vision, but Crystal was so on point with what I wanted while also working with what would look best on my particular face shape and features. (Aka, they’re good with darker skin tones) My oily skin and the Florida humidity didn’t break down my makeup at all and I still looked matte 12hours later. My curls stayed all day and everyone kept saying how beautiful I looked. Would HIGHLY recommend Crystal and her team!

1701 N. Lois Ave. Tampa, FL, 33607
(863) 370-8034
Location of (Beauty Marked)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding