Beauty Marked

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

DID YOU KNOW? Beauty Marked was nominated as Tampa's Best of the City Beauty/Makeup Artists for 2021!

Based in Tampa, Florida, Beauty Marked is a luxury wedding beauty company. Offering hair and makeup services, this business is happy to work with parties of all sizes. This team of professionals has more than 11 years of industry experience and has been involved in more than 400 weddings across the country. Owner Crystal Joseph first came up with the idea for this company in 2009, with the aim of helping people embrace what makes them unique.

Beauty Marked specializes in makeup for cultural celebrations, as well as special event beauty. Crystal and her team are also experienced in styling looks for print and media, which aids them in helping you look your best in your wedding photos. They pay close attention to every detail to ensure they create a look that you love. Whatever your personal style, these talented artists enhance your natural features in a way that remains true to you. Some of the services offered by Beauty Marked include:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • False lash application
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Hair blowouts
  • Extension application
  • Updos and styling
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Katie
    Katie Married on 08/27/2022

Absolutely Flawless!

Crystal & Karina are incredible stylists! My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect and my bridesmaids’ hair fit the vibe exactly as I imagined. All the guests kept saying “Wow!” and “Y’all look amazing!”. I met Crystal years ago through a mutual friend and her makeup was on point then — imagine what that skill looks like now! Both she and Karina arrived on time, ready to go and had so much fun with the girls the entire time. It was exactly what I needed on the morning of my BIG DAY and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you both so much!!!!
  • Sapna
    Sapna M. Married on 07/23/2022

Amazing Beauty Team!!!

As a bride who knows the bare minimum for hair and makeup, I could not be more grateful for Crystal, Karina & the entire BeautyMarked team for making me feel like a princess my entire wedding weekend! I was drawn to BeautyMarked early on in my HMU vendor search because I appreciated their focus on having a diverse group of clientele and being able to work with various skin types, etc. which was really important to me. My mom & I went for a trial about a month before the wedding and I’d highly recommend doing a trial before your special day! The trial allowed my mom and I to walk Crystal & Karina through all of our looks and do some trial and error before the actual wedding weekend. I especially want to commend Crystal for the patience she had with working with my mom and her makeup - she’s truly an expert in “mother of the bride/groom” looks :) Crystal & Karina did my HMU for my Sangeet, Wedding, & Reception and each look was beyond perfect. I spent a lot of time with them before each of their events and they are SO friendly which honestly was nice too to have them around as friendly faces to keep the wedding nerves down between events :) The BeautyMarked team also worked with my bridesmaids and my husband’s mom and everyone was so so happy with the way their makeup & hair turned out. I’d HIGHLY recommend booking the BeautyMarked team for your HMU, they are truly the best team
    Alexis M. Married on 06/11/2022

Highly recommend

I’m so glad I chose Beauty Marked for my wedding hair and bridal make up. My wedding party and I looked and felt absolutely gorgeous. I opted for a make up trial and was extremely pleased and on the day of the wedding- everything went so smoothly. Victoria (hair stylist) and Salina (make up) we’re extremely prompt- even a little early and they understood what we asked for and just went above and beyond to make us look and feel like princesses. I would absolutely pick and use beauty marked again if given the opportunity.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

5404 Hoover Blvd Ste 24, Tampa, FL 33634 Tampa, FL, 33607
(863) 370-8034
Location of (Beauty Marked)
1735 Mockingbird Lane Lakeland, FL 33801 Lakeland, FL, 33801

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding