Beauty Marked Reviews

Beauty Marked View more information

Juliana H. Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent!!

Best group!! Thank you guys!! My family and I looked great and they did what exactly we wanted!!
  • Shana
    Shana V. Married on 10/03/2020

Incredible!

Crystal and Candice were absolutely amazing! Not only are they truly talented at what they do, but they are also nice, fun, accommodating, and very easy to work with. As most brides, I was very stressed and had a bit of a meltdown while getting ready, and Crystal was actually the only person that was able to calm me down and got me on track to enjoy the process. I have never felt more beautiful in my life than on my wedding day. I would hire Beauty marked any time I ever need makeup and hair in the future. I highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!!!
    Anisha M. Married on 09/25/2020

BOOK THEM, you won’t regret it!

YES YES YASSSSS HUNNY!! I have never looked or felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and it’s all thanks to the Beauty marked team! These ladies are so sweet and take their time (I still made it on time to the wedding). All my girls were able to chit chat away with our artists and ended up looking gorgeous! Normally when MUAs do my makeup it ends up having a gray cast cuz they can’t get my skin tone right and they just don’t get my vision, but Crystal was so on point with what I wanted while also working with what would look best on my particular face shape and features. (Aka, they’re good with darker skin tones) My oily skin and the Florida humidity didn’t break down my makeup at all and I still looked matte 12hours later. My curls stayed all day and everyone kept saying how beautiful I looked. Would HIGHLY recommend Crystal and her team!
  • Patricia
    Patricia V. Married on 06/13/2020

Amaaaaaazing

Crystal is an amazing talented make up artist! I found her just a FEW days before my vow renewal! She arrived to the house on time and began working on me right away. After she was done doing my make up, I looked in the mirror and wanted to cry tears of happiness. Crystal listened to what I wanted and gave me just that! My mother decided last minute that she wanted her make up done and asked Crystal if she had the time to do her make up and Crystal said of course!! When I have my family portraits done or any need for a make up artist, I will be hiring Crystal again. You will not go wrong when hiring Crystal as your make up artist! As for the hair artist that works with Crystal- I am still amazed how fast she did my hair and how beautiful it came out! To say I was very happy with the services provided to me, is an understatement! I was very very happy!!