Beauty by Mallori

Taunton, MA View map Visit website

Beauty by Mallori is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Taunton, Massachusetts. Owner Mallori Stender has worked behind the chair for over 16 years, and loves making all of her clients look and feel their best. On your big day, she will work diligently to make sure you and your wedding party are sporting your ideal aesthetic for the altar.

Beauty by Mallori offers onsite services for couples throughout New England. They can create an array of hairstyles, from effortless beach waves to elegant updos, to give a photo-ready appearance. Along with traditional makeup applications, Mallori can also do airbrush makeup for a light, flawless feel on your skin. Beauty by Mallori will work to show off your natural beauty and have you feeling confident throughout your special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Kate H. Married on 02/23/2018

Trial and wedding

Mallori was so easy to work with and did such a great job on my whole bridal party! She made it possible for me to have my makeup trial the day of my bridal shower and made me look absolutely flawless through my whole wedding day, despite the rain. Highly recommend! Xo
    Alicia D. Married on 01/02/2016

Amazing Results with Low Stress!

If you are looking for truly beautiful hair & makeup AND you want someone who will go with the flow and be a calming presence, book Mal NOW!

We actually brought Mal with us for our destination wedding. People were running late that morning and Mal never skipped a beat. She thought on her feet, rearranged things, and kept a smile on her face. In the end, everyone looked flawless and we were able to get all of our photos in before the ceremony (whooo hooo!)!

I cannot recommend Mal enough... she can do everything; long hair, short hair, half-up, up-dos, natural makeup, dramatic makeup, whatever you are dreaming about she can make it come to life! And all without adding any extra stress that day!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 09/19/2015

Mallori is the best!!

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Mallori on my wedding day. At our pre-wedding trial we experimented with a few different looks and she was great with trying different things. The day of the wedding we had some extra flowers and ended up improvising a flower crown that completely made the whole whole look. Mallori is professional, fun and flexible, highly recommend her services!

Team

Mallori Stender
Mallori Stender
Owner | Hairstylist | Makeup Artist

I'm Mallori, I’m small, loud and a Leo. I have a soft spot for 1980s lite rock, I love wine, and I play the piano...mediocrely.

I knew from a young age I wanted to be a stylist. I always loved the arts as a student so I took my creativity to the beauty industry. My training began at Paul Mitchell the School in Cranston, RI and I graduated in 2005. Since then, I have worked behind the chair for 16 years in award winning salons. Due to the pandemic and having a baby through it all, my career has turned to focusing strictly on Bridal hair and makeup, special event styling, and photo shoots. I love romantic, effortless, and natural looking hair and makeup.

As a stylist, I want you to feel comfortable and happy when you leave my chair. There’s nothing more rewarding than hearing you say, “I love it so much!” and walking away with a smile feeling confident and beautiful. I strive to be attentive and a good listener for all my clients. It’s about what you want, I’m just here to make it happen.

I spend most of my days with my two crazy kids, a tiny dog, two cats, and partner in Massachusetts.

Taunton Taunton, MA, 02780
Location of (Beauty by Mallori)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding