Beauty by Mallori Reviews

Beauty by Mallori View more information

Kate H. Married on 02/23/2018

Trial and wedding

Mallori was so easy to work with and did such a great job on my whole bridal party! She made it possible for me to have my makeup trial the day of my bridal shower and made me look absolutely flawless through my whole wedding day, despite the rain. Highly recommend! Xo
    Alicia D. Married on 01/02/2016

Amazing Results with Low Stress!

If you are looking for truly beautiful hair & makeup AND you want someone who will go with the flow and be a calming presence, book Mal NOW!

We actually brought Mal with us for our destination wedding. People were running late that morning and Mal never skipped a beat. She thought on her feet, rearranged things, and kept a smile on her face. In the end, everyone looked flawless and we were able to get all of our photos in before the ceremony (whooo hooo!)!

I cannot recommend Mal enough... she can do everything; long hair, short hair, half-up, up-dos, natural makeup, dramatic makeup, whatever you are dreaming about she can make it come to life! And all without adding any extra stress that day!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 09/19/2015

Mallori is the best!!

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Mallori on my wedding day. At our pre-wedding trial we experimented with a few different looks and she was great with trying different things. The day of the wedding we had some extra flowers and ended up improvising a flower crown that completely made the whole whole look. Mallori is professional, fun and flexible, highly recommend her services!
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 08/31/2013

beauty by Mallori

Mallori has been my hair stylist for many year and she was the stylist for my wedding. She was able to do my hair and my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law and we were all super satisfied with our hair, which held and lasted all day and into the night. She is charming, professional, and a great personality to have around on your big day. She was on time, getting ready went very smooth and everyone was relaxed. I would highly recommend Mallori for any event. She is highly skilled and does great work. Thank Mallori!
    Marisa P. Married on 10/07/2012

Wonderful!

Mallori was amazing to work with! She was punctual, prepared, and professional. I loved how comfortable she made myself and my bridal party feel. Mallori took my visions and created a masterpiece out of my massively long and thick hair! She provided me with the natural makeup look I asked for while making me feel like a princess. I continue to recommend Mallori to anyone looking for event hair and makeup, she was wonderful!