JuLea Beauty Bar

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

JuLea Beauty Bar is a beauty business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This full-service beauty bar is owned by Julianne Mycyk. She has been involved in the beauty industry for over ten years. She is truly passionate about helping brides feel beautiful on their big day.

While JuLea Lash is based in Pittsburgh, the team is willing to travel to your wedding site. Their makeup services are tailored to you specifically, because they want to bring out the natural beauty of each individual bride. In addition to bridal makeup, they also provide packages for you and your wedding party. They work with different types and methods of applying makeup, such as airbrush and brow/ lash tinting. You can also select contouring, fake lashes, or tattoo coverage.

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Karen
    Karen Y. Getting married on 06/04/2028

JULEA BB is responsive, punctual and talented!

I struggled to find a team in Pittsburgh that had experience with brown skin and was lucky to come across this team! JULEA BB is responsive, punctual and talented! In my trial and on my wedding day, Lauren SLAYED! My makeup did not move and it was amazing! She gave me the glam of my dreams. I only wish I lived closer so she could do my makeup more. I plan to visit again just for a lesson from the JULEA team. If you’re looking for a group that can do your hair and makeup no matter your skin tone, hair texture etc- this is the way to go! Everything was excellent!

JuLea Beauty Bar's reply:

Karen , you looked absolutely gorgeous!!!! It was Lauren’s pleasure to work with you and your bridal party. Thank you for trusting us with your vision ❤️❤️ We look forward to having you in for a makeup lesson:).
    Bethany Getting married on 12/31/2025
    I recently had the opportunity to take a makeup lesson from Julianne, and I cannot say enough good things here. If it was possible to rate higher than 5 stars, I would.

I had been dealing with moderate to severe allergic reactions to the makeup I had been using around my eyes, and was fortunate enough to have been referred to Beauty At Its Best. Her expertise was invaluable. She accommodated my crazy schedule; recommended high quality products that best suited my needs (and completely alleviated my allergic reactions), and really just took the time to teach me how to apply each product.

I am extremely picky about who I let touch my makeup or hair, but I actually couldn’t wait to get in Julianne’s chair. She is just so knowledgeable, talented, and passionate about what she does. She helped me figure out the right colors for my skin tone, gave me tons of pointers about brushes, application, and what products best suited my needs, and helped me find a few bargains while she was at it. She’s also the brow QUEEN. I messed mine up a long time ago and thought it was hopeless, but she taught me how to achieve a really nice shape again in a very subtle, natural way with the right product/technique. She has also been really great about answering any additional questions after our appt as well. And it was really FUN! She has the best sense of humor and really makes you feel comfortable the whole time.

I feel so much better informed about my makeup now, and so much better about how I look. The thing about Julianne is that she has a way of making you look incredibly beautiful, yet effortlessly so. Her style is elegant, chic, and classy. And she’s such a great teacher, it’s truly a look you can “take home” with you. Julianne is a miracle worker, and you will be incredibly lucky if you have the chance to work with her! Highly recommend for everything from special events to everyday wear. I will 100% be going back, and can’t wait for my next appointment.

JuLea Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for such a awesome review!!! I'm speechless !!!!! I had a great time with you and hope we can do many more!!!❤️❤️❤️
    Ashley Married on 06/25/2022

5 STARS Top notch!!

Lauren from JuLea Lash Beauty Bar absolutely killed it on my wedding day makeup!! All of my bridesmaids, my mom, my cousin, and one of my very good friends looked absolutely amazing. Lauren was very professional while also enjoying our music and jammin out with us. We all felt so comfortable with her. My makeup stayed perfect through the hot hot day and all the sweating at the reception, the kisses on the cheek, the flowing tears. I didn’t crack with all the smiling and laughing and crinkling of my face. I literally couldn’t have been any happier or satisfied with the all around experience. I don’t plan to get married again but I’ll definitely be getting wedding makeup done again for sure!!! **will add more photos once the professional ones are back

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Wild Child Fabrications Wild Child Fabrications Wedding Hair & Makeup

Julianne and I have worked on several projects/weddings together and I always love working with her and her team! She's always so patient, kind, and talented. Anytime I'm booked on a certain date, I send clients her way knowing they're in good hands!

5711 Friendship Ave Pittsburgh, PA, 15206
Location of (JuLea Beauty Bar)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding