JuLea Beauty Bar Reviews

71 | Pittsburgh, PA

71 Reviews for JuLea Beauty Bar

Bethany · Getting married on 12/31/2025

I recently had the opportunity to take a makeup lesson from Julianne, and I cannot say enough good things here. If it was possible to rate higher than 5 stars, I would.

I had been dealing with moderate to severe allergic reactions to the makeup I had been using around my eyes, and was fortunate enough to have been referred to Beauty At Its Best. Her expertise was invaluable. She accommodated my crazy schedule; recommended high quality products that best suited my needs (and completely alleviated my allergic reactions), and really just took the time to teach me how to apply each product.

I am extremely picky about who I let touch my makeup or hair, but I actually couldn’t wait to get in Julianne’s chair. She is just so knowledgeable, talented, and passionate about what she does. She helped me figure out the right colors for my skin tone, gave me tons of pointers about brushes, application, and what products best suited my needs, and helped me find a few bargains while she was at it. She’s also the brow QUEEN. I messed mine up a long time ago and thought it was hopeless, but she taught me how to achieve a really nice shape again in a very subtle, natural way with the right product/technique. She has also been really great about answering any additional questions after our appt as well. And it was really FUN! She has the best sense of humor and really makes you feel comfortable the whole time.

I feel so much better informed about my makeup now, and so much better about how I look. The thing about Julianne is that she has a way of making you look incredibly beautiful, yet effortlessly so. Her style is elegant, chic, and classy. And she’s such a great teacher, it’s truly a look you can “take home” with you. Julianne is a miracle worker, and you will be incredibly lucky if you have the chance to work with her! Highly recommend for everything from special events to everyday wear. I will 100% be going back, and can’t wait for my next appointment.

Sent on 08/22/2016

JuLea Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for such a awesome review!!! I'm speechless !!!!! I had a great time with you and hope we can do many more!!!❤️❤️❤️

Neha P. · Married on 12/12/2020

Just as I wanted

Loved my makeup as well as hairstyle. It was perfect decision to hire their services for my wedding day. Everything turned out exactly the way I wanted.

Sent on 01/14/2021

JuLea Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Neha for a great review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your sister in law. We had a blast and you looked stunning to say the least! Thanks again!

Devlyn B. · Married on 11/28/2020

Had a great experience!

Julea did a wonderful job on me and my bridal party. They were extremely nice and professional and everyone loved their makeup!

Sent on 01/06/2021

JuLea Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you Devlyn!! It was our pleasure. Thank you for trusting us ❤️. You looked beautiful and I can’t wait to see your wedding photos! Hope you have a safe abc healthy new year.

Michele K. · Married on 11/07/2020

A true artist!

I hired JuLea Beauty Bar based on a great prior experience with her at my sister’s wedding in 2019. She did an amazing job then, and did an amazing job for my own wedding! I would recommend her to anyone needing professional makeup for either a special event, or just because.

Sent on 01/15/2021

JuLea Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you Michele! You were so fun to work with and I’m so happy you decide to go with us for your wedding! You looked amazing and your dress was so unique! Thanks again!
  • Jessica

Jessica H. · Married on 10/24/2020

Great experience!

Julz and Ashley did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. As a COVID bride, I was not sure how the big day was going to turn out. During both the trial and day of, the beauty bar team took care to ensure guest safety while ensuring satisfaction. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup which lasted LONG into the evening. I will definitely return for special event makeup.

Thank you again. You all are awesome!

Sent on 10/29/2020

JuLea Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica!!!! It was our pleasure! You looked beautiful!!! Thank you for trusting us during such an uncertain time. 💜 We look forward to servicing you in the future.

Courtney C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing!!!!

These ladies work MAGIC! I was obsessed with their instagram before and after for over a year when I booked them. They’re incredibly sweet, timely, professional, and incredibly talented! I am beyond happy with my bridal makeup and I know my bridesmaids were thrilled as well. By far my favorite vendor! If I ever need my makeup done again I will 100% use these ladies. They’re worth every penny.

Sent on 10/19/2020

JuLea Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney!! 💕❤️ It was such a pleasure being part of your big day! You were the best to work with!
  • Ashlee

Ashlee M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Such nice people. I loved my makeup artist and she did a great job.

I did a makeup trial before my wedding and loved it. My makeup artist made sure I told her if there was anything I didn't like so my wedding makeup was perfect. Easy to work with, fast responses, traveled to my house just for my makeup. Loves my makeup artist, Taylor ❤️ I would highly recommend JuLea Beauty Bar!

Sent on 10/19/2020

JuLea Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you Ashlee!! We are so happy you were pleased with our services! It was a pleasure being part of such an important day! Wish you all the best!
  • Cristina

Cristina D. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Hair and Makeup Trial for My Elopement!

My hair and makeup trial (which I used for my minimony since my wedding was postponed) was FLAWLESS. My hair and makeup lasted well into the night! And Jules was even so flexible to accommodate my last minute request to do hair and makeup for my sister the day of! My sister came in and surprised me and it meant the world to have her hair and makeup done for all of our photos. I’m so very excited for our wedding makeup because I have never in my life felt as beautiful as the hair and makeup I had for my elopement with JuLea Lash. I would recommend them over ANYONE in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 10/05/2020

JuLea Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you Cristina! You looked beautiful and we look forward to working with you next year! Thank you for such a great review!
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 09/05/2020

Covid Bride

As a Covid bride, I had a lot of stressors, but working with JuLea Beauty Bar was not one of them. My original date was May 16th, but I had to postpone to September 5th and they worked with me to make sure I still had the team I was comfortable with. I had a bridal trial in March and decided in August, I really wasn't happy with my hairstyle. Although they were extremely busy, they were able to fit me in and I was able to ease my mind with a hairstyle I was happy with.

The day of my wedding was smooth and I couldn't be happier with how my hair and make up came out. They made sure I was satisfied with my look and everyone in the bridal party. I honestly felt the most beautiful I ever have and know that all of my bridal party were happy. My mom NEVER wears fake lashes or much eye make up at all, but she did because she felt comfortable with JuLea Beauty Bar. If you are looking for a team of girls that are professional, on time, great at what they do, friendly and have a great sense of humor - this is your team! I can't recommend them more.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Charity

Charity · Married on 07/18/2020

Flawless bridal & bridemaids makeup!❤️

I loved my makeup on my wedding day & so did all my bridesmaids & my teen flower girl! It was so amazing! Perfect colors that gave everyone’s complexion radiance! Jules definitely has an eye for different skin tones & matching to your skin tones! We all looked so stunning in my wedding photos! Thank you! Highly recommend to all!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Cralaje J. · Married on 05/08/2020

It was everything I was looking for and more

Julea beauty bar did an incredible job on me and my entire bridal party. We are all different races and ethnicities and they were about to accommodate every skin tone and hair type that we had. Our make up was done flawlessly and our hairstyles were perfect. I appreciated the time they took on each person and the patience they had with me when I kept changing and picking new things. Our looks that day would not have been possible without them and I am forever grateful that they made all my bridal dreams come true. I would highly recommend Julea to anyone looking to get exceptional and quality beauty services!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle G. · Married on 04/04/2020

The best stylists!

I just got married on Saturday, July 25, 2020, and had about 12 people getting hair and make up done. I was expecting only two stylists, however, we had an army of three stylists and two make up artists show up that got all of us beautified in a matter of a few hours. I would 100% recommend JuLea Beauty Bar, and will use them in the future for any special events I have. They truly made my special day relaxing and perfect!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Christina W. · Married on 04/01/2020

Wedding Day Beauty

Ju Lea Lash was amazing to work with! I had them do hair and makeup for my engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and wedding and they made me feel and look like a star! The whole team was so nice and accommodating. My entire bridal party enjoyed being pampered and looking perfect for my wedding. I cannot thank them enough for all the amazing work they did!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kiana C. · Married on 01/19/2020

Best experience ever!

From the moment I contacted them I felt positive energy radiating through the messages. I was worried in the beginning because I had approximately 15 people that needed their makeup done, but they told me not to worry they got this. My special day came and their genuine warm hearted souls just filled the room with such positivity and life it made the whole getting ready process amazing. I showed them the look I was going for for the bridesmaids, and they mastered it. They made each and every one of us feel so beautiful in our skin and I couldn’t have been happier. These ladies showed that it was more than just a job, it was a passion for them, they did it with ease with a smiles on their faces. I couldn’t be more grateful and appreciative of the services they provided. They truly made my magical day magical. If you want your day to be as magical as mine book them now!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 11/09/2019

Married on 11/9/19

Absolutely loved the work that JuleaLash and Beauty Bar did for my special day. I have used them when I was a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding last year, for my baby shower and of course my big day. Very professional, willing to travel and of course the work was absolutely amazing. I received so many compliments and will continue to use them for any other special moments I have.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Allie T. · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Jules and Ashley were AMAZING!!! They are very talented and super nice! I could not believe how perfect my makeup and hair turned out. They were even accommodating with last minute changes. Highly recommend them for any wedding hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Kiana

Kiana · Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience

These girls are very nice. They did a wonderful job on hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, MIL, and my mother we all looked and felt so beautiful.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Maria B. · Married on 10/13/2019

I Felt Like a Queen

I hired Ju Lea Lash from their reviews and online portfolio (website + Instagram), especially since they have such a diverse clientele and you can tell that they don't just apply the same look on everyone. From the get-go, communication via email was prompt and they were easy to work with. And most importantly, I looked and felt like a queen after both my trial run and the Day Of looks were finished. Leandra did an amazing job listening to and understanding my vision for my look, and made my bridesmaids shine as well. Thank you so much for being a part of my big day!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Maria · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Throughout the planning process, they were so quick to respond to all of my crazy questions, were easy to coordinate with, and were able to make accommodations when I needed more services than originally planned. On my wedding day, Leandra and Brooke arrived right on time and were so lovely! I had a very vague idea of the look I wanted and they brought it to fruition. I got SO many compliments on my hair and makeup throughout my day and truly have never felt more beautiful and could not have been happier. I’m so grateful I found Ju Lea Lash! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Lizzy

Lizzy · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Makeup

Our makeup was amazing and I got tons of compliments!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Atalie L. · Married on 09/28/2019

Great job and very professional

Very professional, on time, good quality of makeup and hair. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • JOSHELLEN

Joshellen · Married on 09/28/2019

My wedding day

I loved my bridal make up!! My make up artist was so nice! She made me feel at ease.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Maria · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

My experience with JuLea Lash was wonderful, and I could not have been more pleased with my make-up! It lasted for over 12 hours and the make-up felt truly "me".

Originally, I had gone to Sephora for a make-up trial and
    planned to just buy my own make-up to do it myself. I've never had my make-up professionally applied and felt it wasn't required. However, as the big day grew closer, I realized I wasn't fully comfortable figuring out how to apply my make-up to ensure it would last the entire day.

I reached out to several Pittsburgh make-up artists, and Ju Lea ended up being the best fit with both timing and price range.

Out of all my wedding vendors, Julianne was the most responsive with email and was the easiest to coordinate with. The make-up trial was a stress-free experience and she really listened to feedback as we played with colors and style. I'm not always the best at vocalizing my "needs", so I really appreciated how easy she made it to feel comfortable doing so.

On the day of the wedding, she was on-time, in the room and fully set-up before I even realized it had already reached make-up time. She was able to read whether or not I liked something from the trial / paid attention to feedback and truly nailed everything about my day-of look. If you go with Julianne, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie O. · Married on 09/14/2019

These girls are the best!

I had my wedding this past Saturday, 9/14/19, and Ju Lea Lash was there for our hair styling. They were AMAZING! The two girls did my hair, my bridesmaids, my mother in law, my mother, and my aunt all with a smile on their faces. They were so relaxed and fun it felt like we were hanging out with our friends. They did a gorgeous job on all of us. We looked and felt beautiful. They were so responsive throughout the whole process. I would recommend them to every bride looking for a great group of girls to make their day perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Melony N. · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent!!!

The BEST !!!! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/16/2019