Ju Lea Lash Reviews

58 | Pittsburgh, PA

58 Reviews for Ju Lea Lash

Bethany · Getting married on 12/31/2025

I recently had the opportunity to take a makeup lesson from Julianne, and I cannot say enough good things here. If it was possible to rate higher than 5 stars, I would.

I had been dealing with moderate to severe allergic reactions to the makeup I had been using around my eyes, and was fortunate enough to have been referred to Beauty At Its Best. Her expertise was invaluable. She accommodated my crazy schedule; recommended high quality products that best suited my needs (and completely alleviated my allergic reactions), and really just took the time to teach me how to apply each product.

I am extremely picky about who I let touch my makeup or hair, but I actually couldn’t wait to get in Julianne’s chair. She is just so knowledgeable, talented, and passionate about what she does. She helped me figure out the right colors for my skin tone, gave me tons of pointers about brushes, application, and what products best suited my needs, and helped me find a few bargains while she was at it. She’s also the brow QUEEN. I messed mine up a long time ago and thought it was hopeless, but she taught me how to achieve a really nice shape again in a very subtle, natural way with the right product/technique. She has also been really great about answering any additional questions after our appt as well. And it was really FUN! She has the best sense of humor and really makes you feel comfortable the whole time.

I feel so much better informed about my makeup now, and so much better about how I look. The thing about Julianne is that she has a way of making you look incredibly beautiful, yet effortlessly so. Her style is elegant, chic, and classy. And she’s such a great teacher, it’s truly a look you can “take home” with you. Julianne is a miracle worker, and you will be incredibly lucky if you have the chance to work with her! Highly recommend for everything from special events to everyday wear. I will 100% be going back, and can’t wait for my next appointment.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Ju Lea Lash's reply:

Thank you so much for such a awesome review!!! I'm speechless !!!!! I had a great time with you and hope we can do many more!!!❤️❤️❤️

Christina Wohleber · Married on 04/01/2020

Wedding Day Beauty

Ju Lea Lash was amazing to work with! I had them do hair and makeup for my engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and wedding and they made me feel and look like a star! The whole team was so nice and accommodating. My entire bridal party enjoyed being pampered and looking perfect for my wedding. I cannot thank them enough for all the amazing work they did!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kiana Caesar · Married on 01/19/2020

Best experience ever!

From the moment I contacted them I felt positive energy radiating through the messages. I was worried in the beginning because I had approximately 15 people that needed their makeup done, but they told me not to worry they got this. My special day came and their genuine warm hearted souls just filled the room with such positivity and life it made the whole getting ready process amazing. I showed them the look I was going for for the bridesmaids, and they mastered it. They made each and every one of us feel so beautiful in our skin and I couldn’t have been happier. These ladies showed that it was more than just a job, it was a passion for them, they did it with ease with a smiles on their faces. I couldn’t be more grateful and appreciative of the services they provided. They truly made my magical day magical. If you want your day to be as magical as mine book them now!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 11/09/2019

Married on 11/9/19

Absolutely loved the work that JuleaLash and Beauty Bar did for my special day. I have used them when I was a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding last year, for my baby shower and of course my big day. Very professional, willing to travel and of course the work was absolutely amazing. I received so many compliments and will continue to use them for any other special moments I have.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Allie Taylor · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Jules and Ashley were AMAZING!!! They are very talented and super nice! I could not believe how perfect my makeup and hair turned out. They were even accommodating with last minute changes. Highly recommend them for any wedding hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Kiana

Kiana · Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience

These girls are very nice. They did a wonderful job on hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, MIL, and my mother we all looked and felt so beautiful.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Maria Brown · Married on 10/13/2019

I Felt Like a Queen

I hired Ju Lea Lash from their reviews and online portfolio (website + Instagram), especially since they have such a diverse clientele and you can tell that they don't just apply the same look on everyone. From the get-go, communication via email was prompt and they were easy to work with. And most importantly, I looked and felt like a queen after both my trial run and the Day Of looks were finished. Leandra did an amazing job listening to and understanding my vision for my look, and made my bridesmaids shine as well. Thank you so much for being a part of my big day!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Maria · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Throughout the planning process, they were so quick to respond to all of my crazy questions, were easy to coordinate with, and were able to make accommodations when I needed more services than originally planned. On my wedding day, Leandra and Brooke arrived right on time and were so lovely! I had a very vague idea of the look I wanted and they brought it to fruition. I got SO many compliments on my hair and makeup throughout my day and truly have never felt more beautiful and could not have been happier. I’m so grateful I found Ju Lea Lash! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Lizzy

Lizzy · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Makeup

Our makeup was amazing and I got tons of compliments!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Atalie Lapid · Married on 09/28/2019

Great job and very professional

Very professional, on time, good quality of makeup and hair. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • JOSHELLEN

JOSHELLEN · Married on 09/28/2019

My wedding day

I loved my bridal make up!! My make up artist was so nice! She made me feel at ease.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Maria · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

My experience with JuLea Lash was wonderful, and I could not have been more pleased with my make-up! It lasted for over 12 hours and the make-up felt truly "me".

Originally, I had gone to Sephora for a make-up trial and
    planned to just buy my own make-up to do it myself. I've never had my make-up professionally applied and felt it wasn't required. However, as the big day grew closer, I realized I wasn't fully comfortable figuring out how to apply my make-up to ensure it would last the entire day.

I reached out to several Pittsburgh make-up artists, and Ju Lea ended up being the best fit with both timing and price range.

Out of all my wedding vendors, Julianne was the most responsive with email and was the easiest to coordinate with. The make-up trial was a stress-free experience and she really listened to feedback as we played with colors and style. I'm not always the best at vocalizing my "needs", so I really appreciated how easy she made it to feel comfortable doing so.

On the day of the wedding, she was on-time, in the room and fully set-up before I even realized it had already reached make-up time. She was able to read whether or not I liked something from the trial / paid attention to feedback and truly nailed everything about my day-of look. If you go with Julianne, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Ostrowski · Married on 09/14/2019

These girls are the best!

I had my wedding this past Saturday, 9/14/19, and Ju Lea Lash was there for our hair styling. They were AMAZING! The two girls did my hair, my bridesmaids, my mother in law, my mother, and my aunt all with a smile on their faces. They were so relaxed and fun it felt like we were hanging out with our friends. They did a gorgeous job on all of us. We looked and felt beautiful. They were so responsive throughout the whole process. I would recommend them to every bride looking for a great group of girls to make their day perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Melony Noel · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent!!!

The BEST !!!! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Gitzen · Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning and accomodating

Our team was amazing! They were able to take photos of hair and makeup ideas and recreate it for each girl quickly and flawlessly! As someone who never has any luck with false lashes, I was particularly worried about mine falling off (especially when I would be getting emotional). Julianne made sure I was comfortable and secure, and sure enough, those lashes stayed on all night! We also had 2 girls who weren't really happy with the hair designs they had first selected, but Nicole and Marie were more than happy to re-do it until all of us were thrilled!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Shakeria Love · Married on 08/31/2019

Summer wedding

When I was looking for a salon to do my hair and makeup for my wedding I was nervous because I had people of all races and hair types that would need this service. But JuLea was the best decision. The staff showed up exactly on time and not only did they get all of us done in ample time to spare BUT everyone looked great. They definitely listened to what we all wanted done and the hair and makeup was wonderfully done. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for people that can do hair and makeup of all colors and textures. I don’t wear makeup at all but having Leandra do my makeup was awesome because listened and made me feel comfortable and beautiful.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Raejana · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Experience

Taylor was great! It was the exact look I was going for and she pulled it off! I don’t wear make up and this was perfect.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Bionca · Married on 08/24/2019

In awe at how beautiful I looked

Ashley was so amazing! She was very spot on with my look and how I wanted it to look like. My hair was beautiful and had many compliments and my make up was just flawless. She made me feel like a true bride. With her experience and background, it definitely showed on my wedding day. Thank you so much for making me look gorgeous and feel like a princess. I am forever thankful.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 07/20/2019

Mrs. Tammy Wilson

The ladies were wonderful! I would recommend them for any event that you want to look your best!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Autumn Brendle · Married on 06/22/2019

Sisters Wedding

I booked Ju Leah for my sisters wedding. They were quick to respond and flexible as we had a last minute location change. Every girl (bride and 4 bridesmaids) looked absolutely beautiful and loved the job that was done. Definitely recommend to anyone on their special day or any occasion!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

A great find!

My experience with the girls at Ju Lea Lash was fabulous! Prompt, professional, respectful, and fantastic at what they do! No regrets! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Somya Kaushik · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

They were amazing! Very responsive, organized and made my wedding makeup and hair so easy!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Nadine · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent service, very professional

The ladies from JuLea were amazing!
    They were prompt and on time for my wedding and had all of my bridesmaids, matron of honour and mother’s of the bride and representative of the groom ready to go and on time for the ceremony

I never looked so good.... I mean it. I hardly recognized myself when Taylor was finished with me. It was a great experience. I was “made up” but I still looked like me, only better!

I’m still in my honeymoon but have another event to attend tomorrow with in-laws and and I’ve hired Taylor again from JuLea to do my makeup.

This was definitely worth the price, as I’ve come all the way from Canada

I would recommend them to any and everyone in the Pittsburgh area.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Ju Lea Lash is the absolute best!! They did my makeup for my wedding, along with my mother, mother-in-law, and entire bridal party (10 girls). Every single person looked absolutely beautiful and continued to say how much they loved their makeup. One off the most important things that everyone agreed with was that the makeup was so natural-looking and very “light”— it wasn’t caked on, and your skin could breathe. You didn’t sweat it off after hours of dancing, either! What an amazing experience! Thank you LeAndra and Julianne for making us feel so beautiful on such a wonderful day! Xoxo

Sent on 06/16/2019

Kay · Married on 05/19/2019

Jules did an absolutely fantastic job doing makeup for my sister's wedding this past weekend. She does amazing work and is so friendly and easy to talk to. I've never felt more beautiful. Check out her website and instagram!

Sent on 10/24/2016