Ju Lea Lash Reviews

Ju Lea Lash 6
Ju Lea Lash 7

Autumn Brendle · Married on 06/22/2019

Sisters Wedding

I booked Ju Leah for my sisters wedding. They were quick to respond and flexible as we had a last minute location change. Every girl (bride and 4 bridesmaids) looked absolutely beautiful and loved the job that was done. Definitely recommend to anyone on their special day or any occasion!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Somya Kaushik · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

They were amazing! Very responsive, organized and made my wedding makeup and hair so easy!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Nadine · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent service, very professional

The ladies from JuLea were amazing!
    They were prompt and on time for my wedding and had all of my bridesmaids, matron of honour and mother’s of the bride and representative of the groom ready to go and on time for the ceremony

I never looked so good.... I mean it. I hardly recognized myself when Taylor was finished with me. It was a great experience. I was “made up” but I still looked like me, only better!

I’m still in my honeymoon but have another event to attend tomorrow with in-laws and and I’ve hired Taylor again from JuLea to do my makeup.

This was definitely worth the price, as I’ve come all the way from Canada

I would recommend them to any and everyone in the Pittsburgh area.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Ju Lea Lash 8

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Ju Lea Lash is the absolute best!! They did my makeup for my wedding, along with my mother, mother-in-law, and entire bridal party (10 girls). Every single person looked absolutely beautiful and continued to say how much they loved their makeup. One off the most important things that everyone agreed with was that the makeup was so natural-looking and very “light”— it wasn’t caked on, and your skin could breathe. You didn’t sweat it off after hours of dancing, either! What an amazing experience! Thank you LeAndra and Julianne for making us feel so beautiful on such a wonderful day! Xoxo

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Ju Lea Lash 9
    Ju Lea Lash 10
    Ju Lea Lash 11
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/30/2019

LOVED my Hair and Make up

These girls are great! I absolutely LOVED my hair and make up and received so many compliments! They made me look my just as I had envisioned for my wedding. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Sanielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Exactly what I wanted

JuLea Lash was perfect for my wedding day

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Bride107

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Ju Leah Lash and Beauty Bar

Thank you to Julianne and her partner for making me feel and look beautiful for my birthday, bridal shower and wedding day! Ju Leah Lash Beauty Bar is now my go to for anything beauty related!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Ju Lea Lash 12

Tatiana · Married on 09/29/2018

This was my very first experience of getting makeup done! I was very happy with the service! I didn't do a trial, but the result was great! I would recommend Julianne to everyone.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kelli · Married on 09/01/2018

All I can say is wow! The level of service I got and the professionalism here is outstanding. The hair and makeup girls are true artists. They took my ideas and were able to create the exact look I was going for. Beyond that, my hair and makeup lasted all day in 90 degree heat! Thank you so much ladies. You e earned a customer for life!
    Kelli

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Ju Lea Lash 13

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

I highly recommend JuLea Lash and Beauty to any future bride! I met Julianne at my sister’s wedding and just had to have her for my own since I was so happy with her work. She is professional, on time and organized- just what a bride needs. She is also incredibly sweet. I was super anxious the morning of my wedding and as Julianne did my make up, she really eased my nerves and we chatted like old friends. I felt so much better! 10/10 service. Ashley also rocked my hair even though I requested something a little different than my trial. Hair and make up lasted over 12 hours (I had a really early ceremony). Would use services over and over for events in the future. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Ju Lea Lash 14
  • Anita

Anita · Married on 11/18/2017

They are absolutely amazing! I showed a picture of what I wanted for my makeup, and literally got exactly what I wanted on the first try. I was a bit more indecisive about my hair.....we ended up combining two hair styles to create the perfect look for me. I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup all night. Definitely worth it!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

Leandra from JuLea Beauty Bar did a FANTASTIC job on makeup for myself, other bridesmaids, and my sister-in-law for my sister-in-law's wedding yesterday. I was beyond pleased with my makeup application. I received so many compliments throughout the night and was impressed that my makeup lasted ALL night long. I got an airbrush application and lashes. Leandra was amazingly professional, extremely talented, and very personable. We enjoyed her company as we got ready for the big day. I can't wait to take a makeup class!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Ju Lea Lash 15

Karen · Married on 11/04/2017

When it was time to find the right make-up artist for my wedding, I sought out help from my wonderful sister-in-law. I am so glad that I did! Julea Lash provided excellent service from the start. Julianne was prompt and detailed in her email responses to me from early on. I loved my trial and had beautiful make-up for my wedding shower as a result. On my wedding day, Leandra did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and me. We felt so beautiful! They were honest and upfront about costs, they were attentive in our communication, and they were fun to be around on my special day. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Sara · Married on 10/07/2017

Julianne and her crew are AMAZING. They traveled to my venue to do hair and makeup for the entire wedding party. Everyone is so friendly and willing to accommodate you - and the work speaks for itself. I highly recommend you book these ladies!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/30/2017

Julea’s Beauty and Lash Bar is fantastic!! I showed her a classic photo of my makeup vision and she went above and beyond! My eyelashes were AMAZING and all of my bridesmaids and mothers who had their makeup done was great as well! She came on location and was smiling and upbeat all morning! My makeup still looked flawless at 2 am at the after party too! I couldn’t have asked for more! You will not regret working with Julea’s Beauty Bar!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kathy · Married on 09/03/2017

My daughter, the bride, wrote, "The women at JuLea are hilarious, very accommodating, and ridiculously-talented makeup and hair artists. Their prices are also excellent! We hired them to do makeup and hair for myself, my bridesmaids and family members everyone agreed that nobody could have done a better job!" I will note that we loved the convenience of them traveling to our home. We highly recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Ju Lea Lash 16
    Ju Lea Lash 17
    Ju Lea Lash 18
    Ju Lea Lash 19
    Ju Lea Lash 20

Tanaya · Married on 08/09/2017

I absolutely LOVED my make up and she was very professional! Would definitely book again.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Shelly · Married on 08/05/2017

So helpful and accommodating, Julea traveled to our venue just to do my makeup and did such an amazing job I felt like a model☺️ She really worked with me for what I could afford!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Katrina · Married on 07/07/2017

These ladies were accommodating, timely, and professional. They did not hesitate or waste time. They out did themselves. They made sure we were satisfied with the services. They came well prepared and ready to hence our beauty.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2016

Julianne was nothing short of amazing. She did mine, my bridal party, my mother, and future mother in laws makeup. We all looked flawless and not one of us had the same look! She was so flexible and willing to help and went above and beyond all of my expectations. She's the sweetest too!! I couldn't tell you the number of compliments I received on my makeup. I couldn't be happier! Thank you for making me beautiful on my big day!! Don't go anywhere else, she will not disappoint you!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Julianne was absolutely amazing! I hired her the week before my wedding and she worked with me to fit me in before another wedding party. I was nervous not having a trial but she did my make up exactly as I envisioned! I received multiple compliments on my make up. I'd def hire her again :) thank you so much!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Courtnay · Married on 10/15/2016

Julianne was referred to me by another make up artist friend because she did not have my date available and I couldn't be happier with her referral! I instantly knew why she chose Julianne as her go-to when I called. She was extremely professional and accommodating. Julianne was prompt for every appointment we had set and I had ZERO reservations or fears regarding my make up when my wedding day arrived. She traveled to us from the other side of the city and was right on time, if not a little earlier. She was even prepared when I threw additional people at her the day of ??. Thank you Julianne for making me feel so beautiful the day of my wedding. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Carla · Married on 10/09/2016

I have had the honor of working with Julianne on another wedding. I was so happy to get back in touch with her for my wedding. I canceled the previous appointment and rescheduled with her. She did an wonderful, beyond wonderful job NYSE and my girls. We even got started about 35 min after time due to not getting in the venue at the time we were supposed to. However Julianne quickly set up and got to work. All went smooth and we finished st the time we were supposed to. She even helped me with other little things. I recommend her services, she is very talented and gives quality work. We were beautiful, our makeup lasted until the next day. All the girls were great.

Julianne Rocks!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Sherry · Married on 10/07/2016

Julianne was truly amazing! My mom, mother in law, and I all had makeup by Julianne on my wedding day and we were all very satisfied. It was really a pleasant to work with Julianne. She went above and beyond by giving me the extra brand new lipsticks in case I need to use more during the evening. I also got a thank you card from Julianne! That was really sweet and nice. Thank you so much Julianne!

Sent on 10/16/2016