Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists

Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists

About Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists

Jacksonville Wedding Bridal Makeup and Hair - Beauty Artistry | Serving All Northeastern Florida

*** New to Northeast Florida - Celebrity makeup artist Satya from Los Angeles!! ***

I believe that everyone wants to feel beautiful, confident and sexy and that makeup and skin care is a great way to achieve this goal. I can help give you INSTANT CONFIDENCE. It’s about feeling as fabulous on the outside as you do on the inside!

Satya has worked with celebrity actors such as Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hilary Duff, and Ashley Paige, and worked on numerous motion pictures, weddings, fashion shows, TV shows, and events for over 15 years.

Satya graduated from the "Make-Up Designory" - MUD in 2005 (the number one makeup school in the US) and she's been working in the field ever since. She moved to Jacksonville for love and marriage and is excited to call Jacksonville home!

Satya is proud to have created Beauty Artistry, a mobile bridal beauty boutique which serves brides and private clients throughout Northeast Florida. Big or Small we have worked on hundreds of weddings in Northeast Florida. Your beauty needs are our priority and we strive to give the very best makeup and hair styling experience. On your special occasion you will look stunning and feel absolutely fabulous!!!

We look forward hearing from you!

Email us  satya@beautyartistry.me

Call or Text us now   904 204 3135  and book your trial session !

Visit our website !   www.beautyartistry.me

Call / Text us now at 904-204-3135 or email: satya@beautyartistry.me

We can travel to wherever you need us!

www.beautyartistry.me

** Beauty Artistry is licensed and insured **

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Jacksonville

Follow Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists on

17 Reviews for Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists

Satya is THE BEST! I seriously can't rave enough about her. Not only does she provide excellent service and results but she's very personable and gentle. I received a European Facial with Microdermabrasion treatment from her. Her hands and technique are gentle yet thorough! My skin felt clean, soft, hydrated, and was glowing! All while making sure I was comfortable and "okay". She's Amazing... do your skin a favor and book with her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't even begin to express my appreciation for Satya and her team. They did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I felt absolutely stunning. Satya has such calming presence (perfect for me and my wedding jitters) but they all made, my bridesmaids, my mother and myself feel and look phenomenal. Every time I look at pictures of our wedding I am still in awe of how wonderful everyone looks.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/4/18, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1519139528 ea273b65cb403e96 1513359054772 003

Group Discount 10% off

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
10% off for groups of 7 or more.
#WW0468b607c2421c63

Events

320 N 1ST ST SUITE 603, Jacksonville, FL 32250   See On Map
310-867-5771 (phone)
By Appointment
Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Jacksonville FL, St Augustine FL, Amelia Island FL. We servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Jacksonville, FL, St Augustine, FL, and Amelia Island, FL. Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist that has been part of the Jacksonville FL and Los Angeles CA wedding industry since 2005 specializing in bridal makeup, hair, skin care, facials, .