Indianapolis, IN 46250 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beauty Anywhere Makeup Artistry

At Beauty Anywhere we have a passion for weddings and elegant makeup. We are a professional, on-site makeup artistry company based out of Indianapolis.

You can find some of our work featured on The Knot, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Style Me Pretty, and the cover of Wedding Day magazine. We want to make your special day as convenient and hassle-free for you as possible. That is why we bring our expertise to you. On one of the most special days of your life, the last thing you want to stress about is your makeup. We offer our services in a very professional manner, while using only high-end cosmetic products. With over 10 years of experience in the wedding industry, we are very confident you will be pleased with our work.

Follow Beauty Anywhere Makeup Artistry on

13 Reviews for Beauty Anywhere Makeup Artistry

• Lindsay

Lindsay Dalton Mallers · Married on 03/10/2019

Absolutely Perfect

I was looking for someone who did a more natural look and Rachel was perfect. She’s experienced, professional and so lovely to be around. I highly recommended her for makeup!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Alyson · Married on 12/31/2016

Rachel was absolutely amazing! I was freaking out the day of my wedding due to some dry skin and breakouts. She worked her magic, and I felt beautiful! I seriously felt so confident all day. The makeup (airbrushed) stayed on the entire day. The airbrush makeup was also so light weight it didn't feel like I even had anything on. The false lashes are also the way to go to really make your eyes pop! All of my bridesmaids got airbrush makeup done by Rachel as well - they looked stunning!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/04/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Rachel is AMAZING! Not only was she the sweetest person to work with and so much fun to hang out with on the day of our wedding, she made me and my bridal party feel more beautiful than we ever thought possible. She is incredibly talented and is able to make each person look like the most beautiful version of themselves. The makeup lasts the whole night too! We got ready before noon and the makeup was still going strong and looking as fresh as it did when it was first done by the end of the wedding at midnight! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful and special on one of the most important days of my life. I would recommend Rachel and her services to anyone looking to feel beautiful for any special event in their life! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Beauty Anywhere Makeup Artistry Pricing

Beauty Anywhere Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Beauty Anywhere Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
    $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Elegant Hair Designs
    Elegant Hair Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rachel is extremely pleasant, professional, and talented. I love working alongside her any chance I get and am always happy to refer my brides to her.

• Indianapolis, Indiana, 46250 See on map