No. 7 Salon and Spa

Indianapolis, IN View map

No.7 Salon and Spa, conveniently located in downtown Indianapolis, we are committed to providing the highest level of service possible, in a friendly, relaxing, and comfortable environment. From the moment you walk through the doors, our talented, highly trained and always helpful team will make every effort to ensure that your visit is enjoyable and exceeds your expectations.

We offer services that are traditional in nature, plus new services like Ombre, Balayage, shellac nails ,and spray tanning. We are blocks from everything downtown, and offer free and easy access parking.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$67.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$47.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$57.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$67.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$47.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$57.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$25.00

What is the base price for pedicures?

$40.00

What is the starting price for facials?

$55.00

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$50.00

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Spa
Tanning
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Tabatha Married on 09/19/2016
    No. 7 Salon and Spa has an amazing team of technicians and staff. Karen Stock did my hair for my wedding. She was absolutely amazing. She listened to what I wanted and gave feedback to make sure that I looked perfect on my big day. This salon made sure that me and my bridal party looked perfect for my big day on both hair and makeup. I will be recommending them to my friends.
    Katie Married on 06/10/2016
    If you are looking for a vendor to take care of your BIG bridal party this is the place to go to!! We had 8 plus 2 little ones in our party. The ladies at No 7 took very good care of us in a timely and professional manner!! All 10 of us!! I could not believe it! Well actually I could the Bridal Coordinator was very helpful because we had to add a few people at the very end. The salon is very clean, we also added a few on at the end for makeup and that was very professionally taken care of also!! I would say a big YES TO NO 7!!
    Allison Married on 10/31/2015
    This salon is amazing! I found them by just randomly searching Google. Their prices are extremely fair and the guys and gals at the salon are absolutely fantastic. My hair (by Andrew) and makeup (by Jennifer) was amazing and stayed perfect the entire day! I'm not good at makeup at all and was super nervous when I was getting it done, but Jennifer did an amazing job and simply enhanced my natural look, which is exactly what I wanted! All my girls had a great time at the salon and felt right at home while there. The fun and relaxed atmosphere is exactly what I was hoping to have for the big day. They even had a table and glasses ready when I mentioned I was going to bring breakfast and mimosas while we got ready. It was truly a phenomenal experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Kristen Mittlestedt Photography Kristen Mittlestedt Photography Wedding Photographers

The whole atmosphere was fun and uplifting, and their work was perfection! The hair and make-up styling stayed wonderfully throughout the whole wedding day!

Marshall Camera Marshall Camera Wedding Videographers

This is from the perspective of a wedding filmmaker. No7 Spa and their crew have personality and a space that is conducive to filming for a bride prep. Very upbeat and with a good amount of natural light coming in, which is very important to create a flattering look! Couple that with textures and mirrors galore, there's a lot of interesting angles to capture! A bride (and bridal party) would enjoy the results of the footage and feel of this Salon!

J Simpson Photography J Simpson Photography Wedding Photographers

The staff at No. 7 Salon and Spa exceeds expectations every time I visit! They are extremely experienced in treating their brides like a queen and making her special day everything she imagined. My husband and I also visited for a couples massage that was beyond amazing...will definitely be going back again!

435 Virginia Ave. Suite 1600 Indianapolis, IN, 46203
317-634-9414

Monday-Saturday
Location of (No. 7 Salon and Spa)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding