Fort Wayne, IN 46805 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Kristen Mittlestedt Photography

Thank you for stopping by! If you are familiar with my work, awesome. If not, I hope you take the time to browse around and see what I am all about!

My passion for photography evolved from my desire to make people feel beautiful. When you hire me as your photographer, you will receive more than high quality product. I strive to connect with every client to create a casual, fun, and confidence boosting experience.

With clients based all over Northeast Indiana, I call the city of Bluffton, Indiana home. I am available for travel, please do not hesitate to inquire.

Follow Kristen Mittlestedt Photography on

Kristen Mittlestedt Photography 3
Kristen Mittlestedt Photography 4
Kristen Mittlestedt Photography 5

Amber · Married on 09/08/2018

Having Kristen shoot our wedding was an absolute dream! As if her work doesn’t speak for itself she is absolutely AMAZING! She is a creative genius and we had full trust in her and her ideas which is a great feeling for such a big day. Unfortunately it poured all day and night for our planned outdoor ceremony so we had to go with plan B inside. Kristen and K2 had such fun and positive attitudes and even stood out in the rain to get some AMAZING shots. What I’ve seen so far is absolutely magical and I can’t wait for the rest! I literally looked all day for days to find her so save yourself some time and book her now, she is the BEST and you won’t be disappointed!! Amazing work and personality she seriously is the whole package! Love love love her!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Kristen did an absolutely amazing job for our engagement and wedding photos! I am thrilled with the wedding photos and I've only seen the previews so far (which she finished in just a few days)! I fell in love with her work when I was searching for a photographer, but never thought we'd be able to afford it. My mom convinced me to reach out to her and she worked with me to create a package that was everything we needed and would work in our budget! Her work is beautiful, I can't express this enough, and she's also fantastic to work with! My new husband hates having pictures done, but Kristen is so fun and personable that she can make anyone comfortable. He actually enjoyed our photo sessions and we had a great time. Our bridal party and parents all loved working with her as well and we have had so many compliments on the photos so far. Will definitely be going to Kristen again for any future photography needs!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Kristen Mittlestedt Photography 6
    Kristen Mittlestedt Photography 7

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

It was such a delight working with Kristen Mittlestedt (and her assistant Kristen). I knew she was an exceptional photographer based on her portfolio, but the pictures she took of our wedding absolutely blew me away. I cannot express how happy I am to have these stunning images thanks to her. I’ve gotten so many compliments on the pictures, with several people saying our images look like they’re straight out of Vogue!
    In addition to her artistic genius, Kristen also excelled at giving me what I wanted as a client. I'm high maintenance and she worked so well with me to get me exactly what I was looking for when I showed her pictures I like or talked about where I wanted to shoot, but she was also brilliant with her own ideas. I can’t recommend her highly enough. Thank you, Kristen!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kristen Mittlestedt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Alomar Entertainment
    Alomar Entertainment Wedding DJs

You can't go wrong! You'll love her work!

• No. 7 Salon and Spa
    No. 7 Salon and Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristen's Work is AMAZING. We recently worked together with a Halloween Bride. We hardly knew she was here. She was very professional.

• Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC
    Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC Wedding Officiants

We have worked with Kristen numerous times and she never disappoints. We always wait anxiously for the wedding photo's she has taken of our couples because they are always out-of-this-world wonderful! She somehow has the knack of remaining unobtrusive yet capturing the most unexpected and beautiful shots. They are, simply, amazing. Highly recommended!

• Fort Wayne, 46805 See on map