Fort Wayne, IN 46805 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Kristen Mittlestedt Photography

Thank you for stopping by! If you are familiar with my work, awesome. If not, I hope you take the time to browse around and see what I am all about!

My passion for photography evolved from my desire to make people feel beautiful. When you hire me as your photographer, you will receive more than high quality product. I strive to connect with every client to create a casual, fun, and confidence boosting experience.

With clients based all over Northeast Indiana, I call the city of Bluffton, Indiana home. I am available for travel, please do not hesitate to inquire.

Follow Kristen Mittlestedt Photography on

Kristen Mittlestedt Photography 7
  • Dan

Dan Peebles · Married on 10/12/2019

Such an Amazing Photographer

We had Kristen take photographs for our entire journey. She captured the moment we got engaged, took our engagement photos, and was there to capture our big day! She was fun, professional, and above all else, an amazing photographer! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture these huge moments in our life together for us to cherish forever.

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Kristen Mittlestedt Photography 12
  • Gwynne

Gwynne · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfection!!!

Kristen and Grace did an AMAZING job at my wedding last weekend!!! They were very professional yet fun! Kristen shot our engagement photos as well, and we absolutely LOVED them! My husband and I can't wait to see our wedding photos! I know they're going to be great because Kristen is AWESOME!!! She's the best photographer, and I highly recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Kristen Mittlestedt Photography 13
    Kristen Mittlestedt Photography 14

Amber · Married on 09/08/2018

Having Kristen shoot our wedding was an absolute dream! As if her work doesn’t speak for itself she is absolutely AMAZING! She is a creative genius and we had full trust in her and her ideas which is a great feeling for such a big day. Unfortunately it poured all day and night for our planned outdoor ceremony so we had to go with plan B inside. Kristen and K2 had such fun and positive attitudes and even stood out in the rain to get some AMAZING shots. What I’ve seen so far is absolutely magical and I can’t wait for the rest! I literally looked all day for days to find her so save yourself some time and book her now, she is the BEST and you won’t be disappointed!! Amazing work and personality she seriously is the whole package! Love love love her!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kristen Mittlestedt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Alomar Entertainment
    Alomar Entertainment Wedding DJs

You can't go wrong! You'll love her work!

• No. 7 Salon and Spa
    No. 7 Salon and Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristen's Work is AMAZING. We recently worked together with a Halloween Bride. We hardly knew she was here. She was very professional.

• Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC
    Marry Me In Fort Wayne, We Marry You, LLC Wedding Officiants

We have worked with Kristen numerous times and she never disappoints. We always wait anxiously for the wedding photo's she has taken of our couples because they are always out-of-this-world wonderful! She somehow has the knack of remaining unobtrusive yet capturing the most unexpected and beautiful shots. They are, simply, amazing. Highly recommended!

• Fort Wayne, 46805 See on map