Indianapolis, IN 46250 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sami Renee Photography

Hi there! I'm Sami Orndorff, an Indianapolis Wedding Lifestyle Photographer based on the northeast side of town! I work with natural light, on-location photography with a focus on weddings, anniversaries, seniors, and lifestyle newborn family sessions!

I believe that photography is oh-so-much more than just looking at the camera and saying “cheese”; it’s capturing emotion in a way that is authentic and seemingly effortless and creating images with intention.

My goal is to capture the whole story of your wedding with a variety of images. That’s why all of my packages start at 8 hours of coverage -- I don’t want to miss a thing!

The smile you give your bridesmaids as you slip into your dress, the way your mother watches as your hair & makeup come together, the moment you first become husband and wife for life, the laughter you share with those you love most, the quick hug you squeeze in with your very best friend, the kisses you sneak with your other half on the dance floor — every moment matters, and it is my JOY to capture them big or small.

Follow Sami Renee Photography on

Sami Renee Photography 3
Sami Renee Photography 4
Sami Renee Photography 5

nicole · Married on 04/27/2019

Literally look no further - Sami is everything and more!!

ah! i don't even know where to start with sami besides - literally look no further. Wedding Photography was a top priority for me and my husband - and it was super important to find someone with high quality work with the bright/light and airy look while representing us well as a couple, and making us feel comfortable. I searched Indiana photographers, and browsed Instagram and the wedding wire until i found Sami.

You could tell from her blog how gorgeous her images were and how sweet she was from the way she wrote. At our engagement session she made us feel so comfortable right off the bat. She gave us great suggestions on where to go we went to Coxhall Gardens in Carmel at 6AM for the morning golden hour glow on a hot June day. She gave us sneak peaks within hours – incredible turnaround and left us dying to get more. She sent our gallery way before her quote time and it was better than i could have imagined.

When it came to the wedding day, she stayed in touch on timelines and gave suggestions whenever I reached out. She always had the best ideas and advice while providing quick communication. Wedding planning can get stressful, but when Sami arrived on wedding day I knew everything would be perfect because I trusted her with everything and knew we would be able to relive our wedding day over and over with her work.

And of course – In Sami fashion- she delivered the most beautiful sneak peak before midnight of wedding day and a beautiful blog with 100 images a few days later. Our full gallery within TEN days!! If that’s not incredible service, idk what is. Most brides don't get their full album for at least a month! Each image is perfection and I’m so thankful for her. I could go on and on and on about how talented, sweet and amazing Sami is…but if you’re looking for someone to capture your special day or any special moment perfectly – Sami is your girl! We cant wait to have her capture many more life moments together in the future because she also has incredible lifestyle, family and newborn work!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Sami Renee Photography 6
    Sami Renee Photography 7
    Sami Renee Photography 8
    Sami Renee Photography 9
    Sami Renee Photography 10

Maggie R · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING Sami is!! My husband and I had a long journey with wedding photographers during our planning process - let's just say, do your research before booking! However, when we finally found Sami, I knew our engagement and wedding pictures would be stunning! From the moment we met Sami, she was this bright light that brought even more excitement to our wedding day! We first got to know her through our engagement pictures. Sami made us feel comfortable the entire time during our session. She coached us on different positions and made us feel confident and relaxed! Our engagement pictures are truly some of my favorite pictures ever and are hanging in our home! As for our wedding pictures, they are truly stunning. Sami has such an eye for photography and truly captures emotion and authenticity in all of her shots. On our wedding day, we had a long wish list of different shots - Sami made it happen. She has such a sweet, charming, fun, personable and professional attitude. Any question or request we asked of Sami, she figured out a way to make it happen. We will forever use Sami for all of our photography needs! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Bekah · Married on 05/06/2017

Once you look at Sami's photos it is clear how talented of a photographer she is!! But she is also so great to work with! So many people told me on our wedding day how great they thought she was with both capturing every special moment and keeping people organized. Sami is not only a great photographer, but a great business woman. She is always looking for ways to make her business even better and does everything in her power to make sure you'll have the best photos! For example, she provided us with a gorgeous guide that she created herself to help us prepare for both engagement and wedding pictures so we knew what to expect and had tips for us to get the best photos. Sami is also organized, responsive, and so on top of everything! She regularly checked in with me throughout our engagement to see if we had any questions or needed anything. She also prepared a timeline for the day and shot list to make sure all the photos we wanted were captured. It was so nice to have a vendor I knew I could trust from the start. I also love her extra touches like posting a picture soon after the shoot and having the sneak peek blog posts that we can easily share. You also get access to all the pictures through a personalized website. Obviously, I highly recommend Sami!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Sami Renee Photography Pricing

Sami Renee Photography Price Rates

Sami Renee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints