Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About SparrowSong Collective

Hey there, I'm Corinne, an intimate wedding and lifestyle photographer. I am a believer in capturing genuine moments flooded with emotion that truly reflect your life, whether it be the look on your face as you walk down the isle, or holding your first child in your arms. I strive to capture photos that revolve around emotion and light, and the intimate moments in your life, whether big or small, that you can look back on with a warm heart for years. So I solemnly swear to serve you in every way I can and create something full of love and connection. Pinky promise. So if raw creativity, wonder-filled adventure, and a whole lotta love sounds like your jam, please reach out! I would love to meet and get to know you and your love/life story. And of course as a restless soul I am ALWAYS down to travel. So what are you waiting for? let's create something timeless.

sparrowsongcollective@gmail.com || Sparrowsongcollective.com

SparrowSong Collective 5
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2019

Truly the best!

Corinne was without a doubt a pivotal part of our wedding and my memories of that day- leading up to it, day of, and afterwards as well. We had to move things around for our engagement session since our first place was not open and could not get into our second one, but our photos still turned out FABULOUSLY! She made it seem like such a fun time from the first conversation we had with her to planning mini photo sessions during the reception for some quiet newlywed time to the photo album we requested get made after the wedding.
    Corinne & Jake are absolutely a delight to work with and are game for anything, which I loved and ended up with some super cool photos from.
    If I could recommend any vendor, SparrowSong Collective would be the one to check out for a laid back, fun, and flawless experience start to finish!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    SparrowSong Collective 6
    SparrowSong Collective 7
    SparrowSong Collective 8
    SparrowSong Collective 9
    SparrowSong Collective 10

SparrowSong Collective's reply:

Cindy, it was such a joy to capture your wedding day! You guys are the absolute sweetest. Thank you so so much!

SparrowSong Collective FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Fort Wayne Fort Wayne, IN, 46805 See on map