Four Leaf Events

Indianapolis, IN View map

At Four Leaf Events we love to get creative and be inspired by your vision for your wedding day. We like to take ideas to the next level to create the most personal and memorable experience for you and your guests. Our energetic staff will not only assist you in designing your day, but we also help you stay organized and on schedule. As our client, we value your need for personalized attention and Four Leaf Events is proud to be here for you!

Every season is wedding season, so contact us today to get started with your free consultation.

With a little faith, hope, love, luck, and Four Leaf Events, your wedding day will soon become your dream reality!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jane Married on 08/12/2017
    We worked with Jen Barnette @ Four Leaf for our wedding coordination. She was absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with - we met 3 times before the wedding & she did a great job making sure we had everything planned & sorted out. Unlike a lot of other wedding coordinators we looked into, Jen was available to help out with the rehearsal the night before as well. Jen kept me sane, calm, & level-headed all day during the day of the wedding. She was super helpful & on top of everything so that I didn't even have to worry about a single thing. I would highly recommend Jen & Four Leaf Events for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!
    Stacy Married on 12/31/2015
    Jen was fantastic as my day of coordinator. We had several meetings and she patiently listened to all the ideas and details I had in mind and brought them all to life. We had limited time to get it all set up the day of the wedding due to venue constraints, but she and her assistants were able to make it happen. I loved working with her and she was great to have on hand that day to make sure everything was coming together so I didn't have to worry about a thing. She coordinated all of my vendors and was super organized that day and leading up to it. She's also just a really fun person to have around. I highly recommend Four Leaf Events and Jen to help plan and coordinate your dream day!
    Nicholas Married on 03/01/2012
    Jen was absolutely amazing! She handled our pickyness with ease and even when things didn't seem to be going very well she didn't even break a sweat and made everything work out anyway. She did an awesome job making our wedding perfect. :)

8322 Heron Court Indianapolis, IN, 46256
Location of (Four Leaf Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding