Boston, MA 02110 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Bearfight

We're NOT a wedding band. We're a rock band that does weddings.

And they are, in a word, incredible. We specialize in epic dance hits, unforgettable singalongs, and everything in between.

Book us for your event and you'll get our award-winning Boston Wedding Band & DJ combo, PLUS our professional sound and stage lighting system at one simple rate, with absolutely NO overtime charges.

Want to book us?

SEND US AN INQUIRY at www.bearfightlive.com

We've played hundreds of weddings and events throughout New England and we're committed to making yours the best day of your life. Let's do this.

dsc0396

Bearfight 6
Bearfight 7

Jenna Leblanc · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing guys

Bear Fight is AMAZING. Fun and talented!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Katie

Katie Lewinski · Married on 08/17/2019

The BEST part of our wedding!!

BearFight absolutely MADE our wedding! I think I only left the dance floor once, in protest, to go to the bathroom. My bridesmaid strained her calf from dancing then told me, "If I broke my leg dancing to BearFight, it still would have been worth it!" They got old relatives of mine on the dance floor who we've seriously never seen dance before! We had the time of our lives dancing and singing on stage with these guys.

Aside from just an exceptional reception performance, Chris and the crew are just so easy to work with. We had BearFight play an acoustic duo for our ceremony on site. I had picked 3 somewhat obscure songs that they learned, no questions asked. It was so beautiful and special to have them perform live as I walked down the aisle. They also played at our cocktail hour as well. We've gotten SO many compliments about the music. As one friend put it "there are wedding bands -- and then there is BearFight. They were just on a whole different level!" They took care of everything too: DJ to emcee the reception, microphones, speakers, lighting. Not having to worry about any of this stuff was a huge load lifted off of us from a planning perspective.

We can't thank you enough! Can we do it all again next week!?!?

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

EPIC!!!!!!

Where to even start… BOOK THIS BAND ASAP. Trust me when I say, you DO NOT want to miss out on having Bearfight play at your wedding. Look no further. Bearfight IS IT. They are the MOST EPIC wedding band I have or WILL EVER see, and I’m beyond thankful I found them. I came across them because I was telling my MOH that I didn’t want a traditional (and in my opinion, overpriced, overrated) wedding band. I wanted a really awesome rock band that could play a range of music (80s, 90s, 2000s, rock, pop, country, etc.). One that could read and engage the crowd, and that would have everyone on the dancefloor. Enter, Bearfight. My MOH had seen then out in bars in Boston and dubbed them her favorite band she’s seen live. So fast forward a bit and I hired them, and well let’s just say it was the easiest and best decision I made during our planning process. I was on stage 4x during our wedding. Several other people ended up on stage as well. Aunts and those friends that *never* dance at weddings, were dragging their dates onto the dance floor. Legitimately, the only downside to how awesome they are was that there was no time to go to the bathroom. There were no “bad” songs or moments you felt like you could slip away and wouldn’t miss anything. EVERY person that talked to us about our wedding afterward mentioned how incredible the band was. Last but not least, Chris, the band manager, is an awesome guy – super professional and punctual while also easy going and accommodating. They also were extremely reasonably priced considering we traveled them from Boston to NY. Cheaper than a lot of the bands we looked at, and 10x better. Do not miss out – BOOK BEARFIGHT NOW.

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Bearfight 8
    Bearfight 9
    Bearfight 10
    Bearfight 11
    Bearfight 12

Bearfight FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 7,000 - $ 10,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 6,000 - $ 9,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bearfight 1
    $200 Wedding Wire discount!
    Mention Wedding Wire and take $200 off your total wedding package, which includes the Live Band, a Professional MC/DJ, Professional Sound System, Ceremony music, Cocktail hour music, Reception music, Custom stage lighting, Wireless Mics for speeches, ceremony, intros etc.

• LDC Weddings
    LDC Weddings Wedding Planners

I (and the rest of the JessFoto ladies) had the pleasure of working with these talented guys on September 5, 2015 at a beautiful wedding at Labelle Winery. They were fun, rocked the crowd, and just plain awesome guys. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a kick ass band for their event!

• The Perfect Plan
    The Perfect Plan Wedding Planners

This is by far the best band I have ever worked with, professional, talented, easy going, and can they fill a dance floor, fifteen years in the industry and they completely amazed me!!!

• JessFoto
    JessFoto Wedding Photographers

This group of talented gentlemen is one of our all time favorite band/DJ combinations we have ever worked with. They are fun, keep the party going all night long, and are stellar to work with from a vendor standpoint. We LOVE them and cannot wait until we cross paths at another event again. Heck, we may have to throw our own party just so we can hear them again!

• Boston, 02110 See on map