About Bea-U-ty Mark

Book me, Tara Silverman for all your Hair & Makeup needs!

Bea-U-ty Mark is a Hair and Makeup Artist from Long Island servicing all occasions throughout the local area, including Nassau, Suffolk, and Hamptons.

It all began in 2011 when I started my journey to become a Hair Artist. I strive to give each individual there exact desired look. With my clients ideas in mind, my main goal is to keep them looking and feeling confident and refreshed.

All beauty work for special events is done on location. Otherwise, for all other appointments I use my full salon studio. I have a specific timeline set up for each client to get everything done promptly but efficiently, producing only the best work. I am confident that myself (and assistants if needed) and a makeup artist (and assistants if needed) can produce the exact look you have in mind. We are knowledgeable in all types of hair and skin tones. We are experienced in working with large groups of people for special events, or even for a hair/makeup appointment for any other occasion. We offer most hair and makeup services, (styling, extensions, color, cuts. treatments, etc.|traditional/airbrush makeup, lashes: strip and individual). Choose to work with me and I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Contact me via email or cell-

Tara Silverman, Hair Artist, Bea-U-ty Mark, for all your beauty needs!

tara_silverman@ymail.com

Salon (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

I used Tara for my wedding on 8/4/17 and she was amazing! I initially had another stylist for the day of, but due to lack of professionalism I decided to make a switch. I contacted Tara two months before my wedding and from the start she was extremely accommodating and responded to all my questions right away! Responsiveness was extremely important to me in terms of planning. In terms of quality of work, Tara and her assistant on the day of proved to be amazing! Almost all of my guests commented on how much they loved my hair and how beautiful it was! Also, my bridesmaids were all extremely happy with the way their hair turned out ( which is hard when you're dealing with 10 girls!). Finally, I have been so happy with Tara's work that I have used her and plan to continue to use her going forward for highlights and haircuts. Use Tara for your big day, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara was a dream to work with! She is professional and very responsive to texts and emails. She was super accommodating and was very helpful with suggestion for my hair during the trail. She did an amazing job the day of the wedding and I keep getting complements from my bridesmaids on how well there hair came out! Because of the wonderful experience I had I started going to Tara as my regular hairstylist.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews

2 AWARDS

Events

Wantagh, NY 11793   See On Map
516-660-2213 (phone)
Bea-U-ty Mark is a wedding Hair and Makeup Artist from Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Nassau, Suffolk, and Hamptons. Bea-U-ty Mark is a professional Hair and Makeup Artist that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Long Island Hair and Makeup.