8 Reviews for Bea-U-ty Mark

Hair Extensions (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
8 Bea-U-ty Mark Reviews

I used Tara for my wedding on 8/4/17 and she was amazing! I initially had another stylist for the day of, but due to lack of professionalism I decided to make a switch. I contacted Tara two months before my wedding and from the start she was extremely accommodating and responded to all my questions right away! Responsiveness was extremely important to me in terms of planning. In terms of quality of work, Tara and her assistant on the day of proved to be amazing! Almost all of my guests commented on how much they loved my hair and how beautiful it was! Also, my bridesmaids were all extremely happy with the way their hair turned out ( which is hard when you're dealing with 10 girls!). Finally, I have been so happy with Tara's work that I have used her and plan to continue to use her going forward for highlights and haircuts. Use Tara for your big day, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara was a dream to work with! She is professional and very responsive to texts and emails. She was super accommodating and was very helpful with suggestion for my hair during the trail. She did an amazing job the day of the wedding and I keep getting complements from my bridesmaids on how well there hair came out! Because of the wonderful experience I had I started going to Tara as my regular hairstylist.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair

Bea-U-ty Mark went above and beyond expectations for my wedding day. Tara has done my hair over the past two years and really develops a personal relationship with all of her clients. With the nerves every bride is sure to have on their big day Tara and her assistant did an incredible job not only with my wedding parties hair but my nerves as well! Tara is incredibly talented in all aspects of hair. She dyed my hair to match my extensions about a week prior to the big day assuring me at my trial I'd have the perfect look! For the wedding day, they took care of 6 of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. They came out to my house and while perfecting everyone's look, had us all done with plenty of time to relax! They were patient, extremely professional, and were very quick on their feet when it came to what would look best for each girl incorporating headpieces and extensions the girls brought with them to achieve the look they wanted. (I had a 20s themed wedding and tara really made each look come to life). I would recommend Tara, and Bea-U-ty Mark to anyone. I will also continue to go there for my usual beauty needs- cant thank you enough for everything!

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara has been my hair stylist for about 2 years now. With my crazy work schedule and last minute needs she's always helpful, flexible, and makes sure I'm able to make it in her chair. She's cut, balyage, and even helped me donate 12 inches of my hair. Being so indecisive she's always giving her honest opinion.

Profile Picture User6466566, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mane Addix and Tara were incredible!! She was so professional and friendly. She was able to help make my wedding day that much easier and stress free since all my bridesmaids and I were looking our best. Tara had all the necessary components of an excellent hairstylist.

Profile Picture User6468381, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Haircuts, Updos/Styling

Mane Addix made my wedding day beyond spectacular. They were excellent, proficient, prompt, fun and professional! They went above and beyond to make sure my bridal party and I were ecstatic. I have recommended them to several other brides and they couldn't be happier with their service!

Profile Picture User6466317, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara was amazing! She took the time to change my hair during our practice session so many times. And in addition to doing a beautiful job on my hair, she also fixed my horrible flower crown that arrived looking like something out of a fairytale nightmare. She actually placed the crown on my head and trimmed it until it looked perfect, saving me from a crying fit on the morning of my wedding. She was incredibly nice and fun to hang out with too! And very reasonably priced considering she came to my house.

Profile Picture User6484715, 2+ years ago, 1 Review