Concord, NC 28025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Barefoot Photography & Video Creations

We are wedding and event videographers. A husband and wife team. We are passionate about filming and

consider it an honor to be chosen to be a part of such a special day!

SWEETHEART SPECIAL!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A $500 DISCOUNT OFF OF OUR WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY SERVICES!

Contact us today at info@barefootphotovideo.com or 704-796-8414 for more information.

Follow Barefoot Photography & Video Creations on

15 Reviews for Barefoot Photography & Video Creations

Neil · Married on 10/03/2015

Awesome team!! Five ⭐️'S all the way

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2013

Most people put a video for their wedding on the ‘maybe’ list.  I was one of them and then I met Sonya and knew right away that I wanted her filming my big day.  It was the best decision I made.    Your wedding day goes by in a flash, it doesn't matter if you spent a year planning it or how much money you put into it, it is over before you know it.  Sonya and Derek gave us the greatest gift we could have ever received; they gave us back our wedding day in slow motion.  The video is so beautifully created I felt like I was watching a fairy tale unfold.  The amount of time and effort that both Sonya and Derek put into the filming and editing is beyond any price tag and I am so glad they were able to be a part of our big day.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but a video from Barefoot Photography & Video Creations is speechless.   Thank you so much to the both of you!

Carla · Married on 05/11/2013

When planning our daughter's wedding, Danielle didn't want a videographer in order to save her father and I some money. I insisted knowing that she would appreciate it, especially in the future. Sonya and Derek were an amazing husband/wife team. They captured every wonderful moment of Danielle and Jeremy's wedding from getting dressed to the final wave goodbye. We laughed, we cried, and we savored each and every moment this duo put together so beautifully. Each and every guest is in our video which was so important to us. Four hours of reliving a simple amazing day all to the credit of two fun-loving, easy-going, and very professional videographers. It was definitely one of the wisest choices we made. Thank you so much Sonya and Derek!

Barefoot Photography & Video Creations FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• The Silk Veil Events by Ivy
    The Silk Veil Events by Ivy Wedding Planners

We loved working with this Pro!! Looking forward to our next event together.

• Summerdaze Band
    Summerdaze Band Wedding Bands

I worked with these guys at a recent wedding my band played in Concord,N.C. on March 23rd 2013. They were exceptional to work with and could not have been better at working within the crowd and getting "lifetime" shots that the bride and family will always remember. These folks were successful at capturing incredible memories for their customer and Summerdaze members so much enjoyed working with them...great people and fantastic work... mitch simpson/owner-summerdazeband.com dba/Summerdaze Band

• Concord, 28025 See on map