BAO Events

Wilmington, NC View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

BAO Events is dedicated to making your special day unforgettable. From picking the perfect vendors and designing every detail, to perfect execution on the day of, BAO Events prides itself in making your dream day a reality. We look forward to speaking with you and creating a life long relationship! We are commited to going beyond our clients expectations. Check us out to see more of our work. You can visit our webpage at www.BAOEvents.com (be sure to check out our video section to see our events in motion).Check out our blog to see our most recent events and insights , follow us on Facebook , find us on twitter or see what we are pinning ! To contact us for more information email Brittany@BAOEvents.com or call (704)996-0583.We look forward to hearing from you!

Sydney Married on 06/23/2017
    Brittany and her team at BAO were helpful and I would highly recommend them for all brides. She was laid back (which fits my personality) and helped me with any small details that I had questions about. My wedding day was perfect and our guests were very happy with the wedding. I know the small details wouldn't have been taken care of if Brittany and her team were not involved.
    Kristina Married on 11/12/2016
    Working with Brittany and BAO was a breeze. Other than picking out our venue I had not made many decisions when it came to planning when we hired Britt. She made it is giving us step by step plans of when we needed to figure out x, y, and z and was always there throughout the planning process to answer any questions we may have had. The day of our wedding went so incredibly smoothly. When people ask me if anything went wrong "as it always does" I honestly can say there wasn't anything! We were so happy to be able to spend the day with our friends and family without having to worry about any of the logistics. Thanks to BAO, we had a flawless day!
    Jamie Married on 09/13/2016
    Living over 700 miles away from where I started the planning process for my wedding, I quickly realized I needed some extra help. The moment I got off the phone with her from our first phone call I knew she was hired. Any worry, concern, question was answered almost immediately at all hours, any day of the week and being a busy woman who worries all the time I cant tell you how much more relaxed that made me feel! Most brides ask friends and family who to use for vendors but I had no choice to go in blind off of reviews which was scary. Brittany helped me pick out the perfect vendors for me, working within my budget and even helping me save some money to add extras I didn't think I could afford. I have said it over and over again, there is NO WAY I could have pulled off such a beautiful day without her. The day of the wedding I didn't lift a finger and didn't worry about anything because it was already done before I even had the chance. The relationship we built with the planning process was professional but we got to know each other so well I honestly always felt like I was talking to my friend. Thank you for everything

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

23 photos · 05/09/2015
  • Will & Katie
    23 photos · 03/29/2015

ART Catering & Events ART Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

It is always a pleasure working with Brittany at BAO Events! Her events are not only organized, but also beautiful! She works with her clients and her vendors with the utmost respect and hospitality. Amazing planner!

Wilmington Uplighting Wilmington Uplighting Wedding Decor & Lighting

Brittney and her team at BAO events prides themselves on creative professionalism that I've seen time and time again at events and weddings that they've planned. You simply cannot go wrong if you choose to have BAO Events plan your wedding!

Weddings of Topsail Weddings of Topsail Wedding Officiants

Brittany and her team is amazing! She is professional and great at what she does! Top notch weddings are her expertise!

302 N 15th Street Wilmington, 28401
Location of (BAO Events)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding