Belmont, NC 28012 Map · Phone number

Bailey Upchurch MUA 1
Bailey Upchurch MUA 2
Bailey Upchurch MUA 3

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2018

Bailey came highly recommended and it didn't take two minutes of looking at her work to know I wanted to partner with her on my wedding day. She was so easy to communicate with, professional, and genuine! I enjoyed every conversation we had prior to the big day as well as on my wedding day. She is so talented and it is truly evident she is passionate about what she does. I had 13 people who needed makeup and a timeline that made for a super early morning. Bailey and her team were friendly and left me completely confident everyone would be happy with their make up and done within our timeline. I cannot wait till I have an excuse for Bailey to do my makeup again. She is as sweet as she is talented and I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Bridget · Married on 03/17/2018

Oh my gosh, Bailey is simply amazing! She did the makeup for me, my mom, and my bridesmaids on my wedding day and she made every single one of us look like movie stars. And I cried the entire wedding ceremony and throughout my Maid of Honor’s speech and my makeup still looked flawless! It was incredible. Also, she was so great to work with from the first time we spoke. She was very responsive and she was organized and flexible. I can’t recommend her enough! She’s the best! Thanks again, Bailey!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

sara · Married on 11/25/2017

I cannot even put into words how much I enjoyed working and spending time with Bailey. Not only is she an amazing artist, but also such a joy to be around. She makes you feel like a princess on your special day. Two days before I was supposed to have my bridal portraits done, I sustained a pretty severe wax burn from a salon on my face. The top 2 layers of my skin were gone on my cheeks. Bailey was able to work her magic, and the burns weren't even visible when she was done! She really saved the day. I could go on and on about how awesome she is. I promise you will not be disappointed if you ever have the pleasure of working with her!

Sent on 12/04/2017