3422 Gorham Gate Dr, Charlotte, NC 28269 Map · Phone number

About Bailey Smith Calligraphy

Hi! I'm Bailey Smith and I fell in love with the art of calligraphy when planning my own wedding in 2012. I love the impression a timeless, hand-lettered envelope makes to announce one of the most important days of a person's life! I'm based out of Charlotte, NC. I offer custom calligraphy and hand-lettering services for invitations, envelopes, place cards, menus, signage, and all other lettering projects!

Follow Bailey Smith Calligraphy on

4544c33c 78fd 4188 b9f9 901b352737dd

8 Reviews for Bailey Smith Calligraphy

• Adagray

Adagray · Married on 04/14/2018

Bailey's calligraphy for all of our paper goods for our wedding was flawless. She was a joy to work with, personable and extremely gifted. Her artwork is remarkable, and was able to take an idea we had and turn it into a crest we used as the focal point for all of our wedding events. She provided all of our designs for everything from invitations to programs to table numbers. She created beautifully calligraphy for everything from our envelopes, to place cards to signage. She is phenomenal for every single wedding product that needs artwork or lettering, and an absolute pleasure to work with. My full endorsement and praise for Bailey Smith Calligraphy!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/11/2017

Our custom designed save-the-dates and invitations by Bailey Smith were complimented by every guest. Custom designed to fit our style, theme, and personality! She was an absolute joy to work with and made this part of the wedding planning completely stress free. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family to make any event special.

Carolyne · Married on 03/11/2017

Bailey Smith’s invitations set an elegant tone for our wedding before the guests even arrive! Her design expertise and sincere desire to make the invitations reflect our wedding theme and who we were as a couple made working with her a wonderful experience. Her hand-written calligraphy on each envelope was admired by all of our guests. And even with our very large invitation list, Bailey was very prompt and produced high quality work for every single invitation. I’m convinced that no one else could have pulled off what she has done for us! She became a MUST HAVE for all of our wedding calligraphy needs! (table numbers, seat place cards, menus, programs, all of it!) Cannot wait to see all of it at the wedding. We are keeping Bailey Smith Calligraphy on the books for every special event in our future!

Award

Bailey Smith Calligraphy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Shipping

• 3422 Gorham Gate Dr Charlotte, NC 28269 See on map