Baby Grace Photography

Indianapolis, IN View map

• User2904069 2+ years ago
    So many people in the area recommended baby Grace Photography. And I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Jennifer. She was so attentive to detail and so kind to everybody at our wedding professional every step of the way and one of the best decisions we made. Our wedding photograph stand out from our friends and I look forward to using her in the future!
    Brittany Married on 06/06/2015
    First of all, Jenn is one of the kindest people I have ever met. You will feel like she is your best friend the moment you meet her. Secondly, she is so incredibly talented. We first met with her in November to discuss our vision for the day and she really listened to what we were saying. She is incredibly easy going, which makes the wedding day flow much smoother. She helped everyone to stay calm, especially me! Jenn really cares about her clients and she is just an all-around good-hearted person. She has a knack for making everyone loosen up during pictures. The pictures look very natural and beautiful. Definitely not your standard stand and be stiff photographs. Not to mention, she came all the way to Naples, Florida with us. I could not have asked for a better experience!!
    Karly Married on 08/17/2013
    I truly don't think we could have had a better experience with any other photographer! Jenn is absolutely amazing, and from the moment we met her shortly after our engagement we knew she would be our photographer for life! Her personality and energy light up a room, and her work is absolutely incredible. She was timely, attentive, creative, and so very friendly. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

12135 Trolley Rd Indianapolis, IN, 46236
Location of (Baby Grace Photography)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding