Arlington, TX 76016 Map · Phone number

11 Reviews for BA Beauty

• Alison

Alison · Married on 01/05/2019

Becca is the best

Becca is the best. That is all that needs to be said. However, I will add that she literally makes me feel and look like a goddess every time she touches my face. She made my bridal party look GORG, my mom and MIL looked AMAZING, and she even got my "SIL" (brothers girlfriend) to wear makeup and love it, she never wears makeup. If you pick anyone other than Becca, you aren't picking the right makeup artist.

Ashley Jane is amazing with hair. She did my updo in less than an hour and my hair is WELL below my waist. Everyone's hair lasted all night and looked perfect. She's also the best!!

Love these ladies!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful :)

Becca is a makeup goddess! She had a full schedule with my wedding party of 10 bridesmaids and Mother/MIL however she rocked it. Becca & her team did an awesome job!! Everyone looked and felt fabulous! Thanks so much Becca for making sure we looked flawless! :)

Sent on 12/12/2018

Hale · Married on 06/16/2018

Becca was a dream with work with! She absolutely delivered the best bridal look for my wedding - I felt truly beautiful and felt like myself! Not only is she a blast to work with but she is extremely professional! I loved working with Becca and her makeup skills are amazing! She did my makeup for my engagement photos, bridals and wedding day! I can’t wait to have her do my makeup again for another event!!! HIGHLY recommend booking with BA Beauty!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018