759 Beau Chene Drive, Mandeville, LA 70471 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About B Street Benny

B Street Benny is a professional wedding band in Mandeville, Louisiana. This group of talented musicians has been a popular live band in the French Quarter for many years. Musical director Brad Lewis and his fellow creatives make their live performances a one of a kind experience for you and your guests. Their talent couple, with professional service and dedication to your event, transforms ordinary receptions into memory-making moments for all. Choose B Street Benny to make your wedding unforgettable.

B Street Benny provides custom music setlists for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Brad Lewis will meet with you to discuss your wedding plan, timeline, and your personal music tastes. He will then develop a song list that includes your requests along with dance floor favorites. You may also add custom lighting, monograms, and other visual effects to enhance the experience.

Follow B Street Benny on

Videos 4 Videos

14 Reviews for B Street Benny

1 User photo

Emily · Getting married on 10/19/2024

DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER FOR YOUR RECEPTION BAND!!!!! It's difficult for me to put into words just how incredible these guys were at our reception. The amount of compliments we received on how FANTASTIC they were is unbelievable. Three guests at my wedding already booked them for their own. They have the BIGGEST list with the MOST variety I had come across in the entire search for bands. We went and saw them, and we were hooked. Female lead vocals and band manager TJ Lewis is the BEST. She is so extremely personable, kind, and caring. We were in constant communication before we had even booked them and throughout the whole process up until the wedding day. She knows how important this night is for a bride and groom, and she shows it and follows through. The band learned our first dance AND created a little Frank montage because we couldn't decide which one we wanted to dance to. It was AMAZING! They learned many other songs at our request, and allowed for us to choose special songs we wanted played at certain parts of the night. We basically created our set list for the night; she means it when she says "tell me your YES and NO songs on he list and she was so helpful in choosing certain songs. I could go on and on about how great she is!!!! I had experiences inquiring with a few other bands during the wedding planning process, and she really sealed the deal with just how well she communicates and manages and cares. Her husband Brad is phenomenal on guitar. Male lead vocals Kentro is SO TALENTED!!!! Cannot even say enough about his voice and moves and stage presence. All my guests could not stop raving about him TJ and Kentro are a great vocal pair. The horns section was awesome. Drums fantastic. Truly everyone in their band is great, you can tell they love to work together, and that they all love to work together, and that they all love what they do!!!! They had just as much fun performing as all the guests did dancing. GO B STREET BENNY!!!! I love y'all!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Melissa Arnaud Badeaus · Married on 06/12/2020

Badeaux Wedding - With B Street Benny

Highly recommend this B Street Benny band. My husband but fiancé at the time were at The Golden Nugget in Lake Charles, La and we heard them this AMAZING band playing passing through the casino. They were unbelievable!! Great stage presence, great music!! We love them so much that we wanted to have them as our performers at our Wedding Reception. We got their contact information and booked our Wedding Reception with them. I have to say TJ was absolutely wonderful to work with. To this day we still have people complimenting us on our band. We will truly treasure this memory❤️ #BadeauxWedding #YouBadeauxBelieveIt #BeautyAndTheBadeaux

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Liz

Liz Karz · Married on 11/23/2019

The BEST choice for a perfect wedding!

I cannot express how thrilled I am with B Street Benny! TJ and her husband Brad were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made me feel comfortable with my song selections and were spot on all night keeping the crowd dancing. TJ’s vocals are mesmerizing!! My first dance was La Vie en Rose and she sang it in French, which I mentioned and was floored that she did that! Weeks after the event guests are still calling to let me know how much fun they had and how fabulous the band was. Thank you B Street Benny for a perfect event!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

B Street Benny FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Music
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Pop
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Fog Machine
    Gobo Projector
    Microphones

• Rogue Pixels Photography Wedding Photographers

Very friendly and professional. Great band for any event, they play something for everyone. Highly recommend.

• 759 Beau Chene Drive Mandeville, LA, 70471 See on map
    We are always readily available to take your call 24/7.
    Location of (B Street Benny)