B Street Benny Reviews

16 | Mandeville, LA

16 Reviews for B Street Benny

1 User photo

Emily · Getting married on 10/19/2024

DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER FOR YOUR RECEPTION BAND!!!!! It's difficult for me to put into words just how incredible these guys were at our reception. The amount of compliments we received on how FANTASTIC they were is unbelievable. Three guests at my wedding already booked them for their own. They have the BIGGEST list with the MOST variety I had come across in the entire search for bands. We went and saw them, and we were hooked. Female lead vocals and band manager TJ Lewis is the BEST. She is so extremely personable, kind, and caring. We were in constant communication before we had even booked them and throughout the whole process up until the wedding day. She knows how important this night is for a bride and groom, and she shows it and follows through. The band learned our first dance AND created a little Frank montage because we couldn't decide which one we wanted to dance to. It was AMAZING! They learned many other songs at our request, and allowed for us to choose special songs we wanted played at certain parts of the night. We basically created our set list for the night; she means it when she says "tell me your YES and NO songs on he list and she was so helpful in choosing certain songs. I could go on and on about how great she is!!!! I had experiences inquiring with a few other bands during the wedding planning process, and she really sealed the deal with just how well she communicates and manages and cares. Her husband Brad is phenomenal on guitar. Male lead vocals Kentro is SO TALENTED!!!! Cannot even say enough about his voice and moves and stage presence. All my guests could not stop raving about him TJ and Kentro are a great vocal pair. The horns section was awesome. Drums fantastic. Truly everyone in their band is great, you can tell they love to work together, and that they all love to work together, and that they all love what they do!!!! They had just as much fun performing as all the guests did dancing. GO B STREET BENNY!!!! I love y'all!!!!!!!!

Martha S. · Married on 06/11/2021

Highly recommended

This band played at our daughter's wedding. They are fabulous and so much fun! They are very easy to work with and so accommodating. The musicians and singers are first rate. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Jb · Married on 05/06/2021

Pure Class

Even though we live in New York City, we wanted B Street Benny for our wedding from day 1. We had the opportunity to see them in action at a wedding in New Orleans, and still to this day, we count that as the most fun wedding we have ever been to. TJ was amazing to deal with during the ups and downs of planning and postponing a Covid-era wedding. Although we ultimately could not have them at our smaller wedding, we still could not recommend them enough. Don't hesitate, book B Street Benny; you'll be glad you did!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Melissa A. · Married on 06/12/2020

Badeaux Wedding - With B Street Benny

Highly recommend this B Street Benny band. My husband but fiancé at the time were at The Golden Nugget in Lake Charles, La and we heard them this AMAZING band playing passing through the casino. They were unbelievable!! Great stage presence, great music!! We love them so much that we wanted to have them as our performers at our Wedding Reception. We got their contact information and booked our Wedding Reception with them. I have to say TJ was absolutely wonderful to work with. To this day we still have people complimenting us on our band. We will truly treasure this memory❤️ #BadeauxWedding #YouBadeauxBelieveIt #BeautyAndTheBadeaux

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Liz

Liz K. · Married on 11/23/2019

The BEST choice for a perfect wedding!

I cannot express how thrilled I am with B Street Benny! TJ and her husband Brad were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made me feel comfortable with my song selections and were spot on all night keeping the crowd dancing. TJ’s vocals are mesmerizing!! My first dance was La Vie en Rose and she sang it in French, which I mentioned and was floored that she did that! Weeks after the event guests are still calling to let me know how much fun they had and how fabulous the band was. Thank you B Street Benny for a perfect event!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Ryan W. · Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent band, perfect song selections

The B Street Benny's were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They were pleasant and responsive, and even learned some unique songs for our ceremony and first dance. The songs that they played throughout the night brought the perfect energy to our reception. I would recommend this band to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Elle

Elle R. · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever & Great Energy

"Not only was that the best wedding band ever, that was one of the best bands I've ever heard!" - MOG

Our guests could not stop raving over how amazing the band was. They are actually still raving about it! B Street Benny was amazing to work with. They are so friendly and joyful, their energy is infectious and they set the perfect vibe for our wedding night. The male/female vocals were perfect for being able to sing a variety of songs, and their song list is HUGE. They are always great with the crowd - The band pulled one of our friends up to sing with them, incorporated our wedding props into the performance, and killed it on the Hora (she legitimately sang the entire thing). Everyone at our wedding is obsessed with this band. They were amazing!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Caitlin · Married on 06/15/2019

The best band ever!

When we started planning our wedding all I wanted was for people to say that was the best and most memorable wedding ever! Everyone said our band was the best band they had ever heard! They got people to dance the minute we stopped our dances! It was a nonstop party! They are fun and have lots of songs to pick from! My guest wanted to pay them extra to stay longer and play! They are a an amazing band will absolutely hire them again for other events!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Better than the rest!

The most asked question at our wedding was “What is the name of this band?” Which was quickly followed by “they are amazing!” I cannot say enough good things about B Street Benny. From booking, to communicating about song choices, to performing the night of the wedding, this band completely exceeded our expectations. They were so enjoyable to work with, and truly set the tone for the evening. Book them! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/09/2017

They played at our wedding and was absolutely amazing!!! Tanya was such a pleasure to work with!!!! They kept people on the dance floor all night long!!! We had a complete blast!!! We even tried to get an extension because we were having way too much fun!!!

B Street Benny's reply:

I so wish the Civic Center would have allowed us to keep going! We could have easily partied til the sun came up with you guys! Congrats to you and Tyler. You guys are amazing.

Tyler · Married on 12/09/2017

Tanya and her band was beyond amazing. They were also very helpful when it came to picking out songs. We wish we could book them again for other private functions. They are so good we go out of our way to go see them play in New Orleans. They went way beyond our expectations and we cannot wait to see them play agin.

Michael · Married on 11/04/2017

B Street Benny was one of best parts of our wedding. They were very timely with responding, easily accommodating and happy to help you out. Everyone danced from the time they started to the time they finished! Best band ever.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Robin · Married on 12/03/2016

Awesome band! They are energetic and a amazing! They played at wedding reception and the dance floor was full all night. The guests did not want the evening to end. I recommend them highly. They are professional and accommodating and got back to me quickly whenever I had a question or request. Book them! You will love them!

Sent on 12/12/2016

B Street Benny has great energy and chemistry on stage. They do a great job of getting their crowd involved. I would 100% recommend them for a wedding event or any other event that a band preferred.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Mairead · Married on 12/26/2015

B Street Benny is an extremely skilled cover band devoted to each of their own passions. Together these six professional individuals create an outstanding experience for their audience, each and every time. I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to this group of talented musicians play numerous times, at both public and private events. Their comprehensive song list and ability to read the crowd accommodates and pleases all listeners. B Street Benny's collaboration of expertise and energy makes for one heck of an engaging and entertaining event! Overall, B Street Benny's combined skill set and dedication make them stand out in a city world famous for music.

Sent on 01/21/2016
  • 5.0

Extremely happy

The band play to the crowd! The female singer has a great voice! And very attractive! Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/14/2019