B-dash Makeup and Hair Artistry

Jamaica, NY View map

We are professional Makeup and hair artist based in New York city but available to travel worldwide, specializing in all bridal and special occasion Makeup and hair styling. We also specialise in tying of Nigerian head wrap called "Gele". Our clientele includes women from different races as we deal with everyone no matter your skin tone. We promise to always give you the best services so that you can feel relaxed and happy on your big day.

• Faith
    Faith G. Married on 09/26/2021

Great experience!

I contacted Bdash just a few weeks before my big day and she was immediately responsive. I needed makeup for myself (bride), MOTB, and 6 bridesmaids. Bdash and her team were on time, professional and amazing. My girls loved their makeup! My makeup lasted all night through dancing and tears. We can’t say enough good things about this experience!
    Pipe Married on 03/04/2020

Incredible.

Bdash did my sister's makeup for her wedding and I was blown away. I witnessed firsthand the back and forth and lack of professionalism my sister had to deal with with others she reached out to in the process and once she connected with Bdash, everything was smooth sailing. On the day of the actual wedding, she arrive on time, was very good at shade finding for the bride was extremely personable and invested in making sure the bride felt good and at ease. Couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist.
  • Nifemi
    Nifemi Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent, professional, and caring

B-dash was heaven sent. She did my makeup and natural 4C hair for my wedding. I found her randomly after trying for a while to find a MUA for my wedding. I told her what I wanted, sent some pictures, and she made it all happen! She is a great communicator and a very professional person. She is so reliable. She arrived exactly when she said she would and was ready to go! After she had worked so hard, she noticed I wasn’t too comfortable with the eyelashes (they felt too dramatic for me) and even without telling her to, she replaced them and kept working until I was perfectly comfortable. All of that is what you would want from your makeup artist on your wedding day. But let me tell you, she did even more than just excellent makeup and hair. She set the tone for my entire day with her joyful and calming presence. She even stayed past when she needed to in order to make sure everything was excellent. She truly is one of a kind!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

B-dash Makeup and Hair Artistry Price Rates

Jamaica, NY, 11434
Location of (B-dash Makeup and Hair Artistry)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding