About B-dash Makeup and Hair Artistry

Wedding, Bridal Makeup, Makeup-artist, licensed cosmetologist, hair stylist, cosmetologist, hair

We are professional Makeup and hair artist based in New York city but available to travel worldwide, specializing in all bridal and special occasion Makeup and hair styling. We also specialise in tying of Nigerian head wrap called "Gele". Our clientele includes women from different races as we deal with everyone no matter your skin tone.  We promise to always give you the best services so that you can feel relaxed and happy on your big day.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brow/Lash Tinting (3)
Consultations (2)
Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)

Wow! What a beautiful heart & a wonderful person to work with. It was an instant connection between us & I am so happy to use have chose B-dash as my MUA for both ﹰNigerian traditional wedding & white wedding. She exceeded my expectations & went above and beyond from the beginning to the very end. Thank you for making it a lovely experience & for your breathtaking work!!!

Photo of B-dash Makeup and Hair Artistry in Brooklyn, NY
Profile Picture Kemi11, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bukola is a sweetheart. We spoke for the first time over the phone as she was a referral from a good friend of mine. Once we finally had the chance to meet I definitely didn't REGRET IT. She is punctual, professional, understanding and MOST of all A GREAT makeup artist. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my makeup for my wedding. Thank you soo much for letting me be one of your clients for my special day.

Profile Picture Vicky , 10/9/17, 1 Review

Bdash Makeup Artistry Brides

36 Photos

368 chauncey st `, brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11233   See On Map
718-629-8094 (phone)
B-dash Makeup and Hair Artistry is a wedding Hair and Makeup Artist from Brooklyn, New york city servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Jesery, Long Island, and Westchester. B-dash Makeup and Hair Artistry is a professional Licensed Cosmetologist that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Bridal makeup, Hair styling, Gele tying New York wedding hair and makeup and gele stying.