4 Sweet Street, Saco, ME 04072 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About AYS Video

Video is the best way to capture the essence of your wedding day. A professionally edited video will let you relive your day with those close to you. Let us take care of capturing those cherished memories for you.

We're not there to direct a movie; we're there to witness the special day as it unfolds. We try to be as unobtrusive as we can, and sometimes we have been told we didn't even know you were there.

With over 20 years experience, you can count on being taking care of and have no worries when it comes to your video on your wedding day.

Contact us today for a free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.

wedding pic 8
wedding pic 1

• Videos 4

8 Reviews for AYS Video

Kay · Married on 06/28/2015

Joe Genender was tremendous to work with, based on his patience to answer my questions, quality of work and willingness to do what I asked of him. The wedding was in Maine and I am in PA, therefore I probably had more questions and concerns, then if I was residing in Maine. Joe rest assured me of my questions and concerns. He was extremely easy to work with. Above all, Joe always returned my phone calls & responded to my emails on the same day. I received the wedding DVD's on the day my husband and I were having a party at our house. Family and friends who were not able to attend the wedding were able to view the DVD and raved about the quality, clarity and sound. Thank you Joe ! You made a special day, even more special by capturing the essence and beauty of the wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2015

I was extremely pleased working with At Your Service Video Production. I hardly noticed that anyone was there on the day of my wedding so I was so surprised to see how much they captured and how much I actually missed. They were on time, professional and responsive. The editing and the sound were amazing and had my husband in tears!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

Couldn't be more happy with the finished product, the whole night was really captured.

Sent on 06/17/2015

AYS Video Pricing

AYS Video Price Rates

AYS Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Saco, 04072 See on map