Rumford, RI 02916 Map · Phone number

About Ayres Everlasting

Ayres Everlasting is for the couple who has done most of the wedding planning themselves but need someone to help them execute the details on their wedding day. Please contact me to learn more about day of coordination services including pricing or to book me for your wedding.

I look forward to helping you make your wedding day one of the best of your lives!

Follow Ayres Everlasting on

ayres 1780
2e342ce1f00ab6d8 JPG 2
ayres 1226

2 Reviews for Ayres Everlasting

Lauren was the absolute best vendor I worked with all through out my planning process. She was extremely professional, hard working, great attention to detail and made sure me and my husband were 100% taken care of. We didn't not have one worry on our minds that day because of her great work. I am a totally perfectionist and some people even say neurotic, and she gave us more the I could have ever asked for. If anyone needs a planner for their wedding day, I HIGHLY recommend her you will absolutely not regret it. Your day will run perfectly of you have Lauren by your side!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Heather · Married on 08/20/2016

My wedding was yesterday, it was so beautiful! It was even more than what I had pictured in my mind. Since I had talked to Lauren the first time, I didn't worry about much of anything. The rehearsal went amazing, everyone knew what they were supposed to do thanks to Lauren and the ceremony went off without a hitch. The setup was absolutely gorgeous, when I walked in I cried because it was way way way more than I ever expected!! She took care of everything from the timeline, to the very end of the night cleaning up and making sure everything that went into the function hall, went back in the right vehicles and made sure everyone was happy. I wasn't planning on having a day of coordinator at first, now that it's over I seriously don't know how it would've been at all possible without her!! She was an absolute pleasure to work with, definitely went way above and beyond our expectations. If you think your not sure about a planner/coordinator, talk to Lauren! Incredible job, absolutely exceptional work!! <3 <3 I can't say enough to thank her, just amazing!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Ayres Everlasting FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • How many planners are on your team? 1