214 S. Myrtle Ave., Villa Park, IL 60181 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About AwestrucKen Photography

AwestrucKen Photography is a wedding photography company located in Villa Park, Illinois. Striving to make their wedding couples feel relaxed in front of the camera, this company aims to tell the story of your special day by capturing completely candid, raw, and emotional moments that are nothing short of authentic. AwestrucKen Photography wants you to look back on these photos and remember why you fell in love in the first place.

AwestrucKen Photography offers affordably priced wedding photography to its couples. With a natural and photojournalistic approach to photography, this company will offer you gorgeous high-resolution images that you can cherish for years to come. The company also works to offer you a plethora of useful services, including additional hours, engagement shoots, high-resolution images, multiple locations, wedding albums, toning, and wedding portraits.

Areas Covered
In addition, the photographer offers their services to couples outside of the Villa Park area. Areas covered include Chicago, Rockford, and South Bend.

Follow AwestrucKen Photography on

AwestrucKen Photography 6
AwestrucKen Photography 7

Jennifer Birge · Married on 05/17/2019

Non traditional Wedding on a Budget

I cannot possibly say enough positive things about Ken. My husband and I planned our wedding in a relatively short amount of time with a limited budget. From the very beginning, Ken had excellent communication. He interviewed both my husband and I to gauge what we really wanted. I had to e-mail him several times to get clarification or to make an additional request. Ken never seemed bothered by any of my requests. He even went so far as to visit our ideal locations beforehand in order to recommend the optimum location for pictures to capture our nontraditional wedding. When the day of the event finally arrived, he was prompt and efficient. With about 30 people in a small venue for pictures complete with children running around, he kept the focus on my husband and I and made the process of formal pictures as stress free as possible. He followed us to our reception spot and captured some beautiful candid shots. The final pictures we received were simply stunning. His final edits made the colors pop. There is no doubt in my mind that if/when we need professional pictures, Ken will be the first phone call I make!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    AwestrucKen Photography 15

AwestrucKen Photography's reply:

Jennifer,

You and Paris were simply superb and fun to work with. It was more than an honor for me to be able to shoot your wedding and capture such a special day of memories for the both of you.

Thank you for allowing me to chronicle your wedding.

Ken

Nicole Szulc · Married on 01/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

Ken of Awestruck photography is an amazing photographer. I trusted him with my 'family portrait' with my beloved dogs. They were probably one of his toughest clients, being non English speaking, and non human, but his patience and perseverance paid off, and he got the photos! I treasure each of the pictures he took, and have one hanging on my mantel because the photo is that good!!! I would trust Ken to capture any of my life events, and I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to work with him.
    Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

AwestrucKen Photography's reply:

It was both a pleasure and a blast to capture those moments with Jody and Houston. I loved their spirit and enthusiasm as they took in each of the locations we shot at.

AwestrucKen Photography Pricing

AwestrucKen Photography Price Rates

AwestrucKen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• AwestrucKen Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 214 S. Myrtle Ave. Villa Park, IL, 60181 See on map
    (630) 200-8237 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 11:30 pm Weekends from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm