AwestrucKen Photography Reviews

AwestrucKen Photography 6
AwestrucKen Photography 7

Jennifer Birge · Married on 05/17/2019

Non traditional Wedding on a Budget

I cannot possibly say enough positive things about Ken. My husband and I planned our wedding in a relatively short amount of time with a limited budget. From the very beginning, Ken had excellent communication. He interviewed both my husband and I to gauge what we really wanted. I had to e-mail him several times to get clarification or to make an additional request. Ken never seemed bothered by any of my requests. He even went so far as to visit our ideal locations beforehand in order to recommend the optimum location for pictures to capture our nontraditional wedding. When the day of the event finally arrived, he was prompt and efficient. With about 30 people in a small venue for pictures complete with children running around, he kept the focus on my husband and I and made the process of formal pictures as stress free as possible. He followed us to our reception spot and captured some beautiful candid shots. The final pictures we received were simply stunning. His final edits made the colors pop. There is no doubt in my mind that if/when we need professional pictures, Ken will be the first phone call I make!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    AwestrucKen Photography 15

Jennifer,

You and Paris were simply superb and fun to work with. It was more than an honor for me to be able to shoot your wedding and capture such a special day of memories for the both of you.

Thank you for allowing me to chronicle your wedding.

Ken

Nicole Szulc · Married on 01/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

Ken of Awestruck photography is an amazing photographer. I trusted him with my 'family portrait' with my beloved dogs. They were probably one of his toughest clients, being non English speaking, and non human, but his patience and perseverance paid off, and he got the photos! I treasure each of the pictures he took, and have one hanging on my mantel because the photo is that good!!! I would trust Ken to capture any of my life events, and I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to work with him.
    Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

AwestrucKen Photography's reply:

It was both a pleasure and a blast to capture those moments with Jody and Houston. I loved their spirit and enthusiasm as they took in each of the locations we shot at.
  • Dennis

Dennis De Ramos · Married on 01/01/2018

Great service and Highly Quality Product! One less thing to worry about when you work with AwestrucKen!

AwestrucKen came out to our kickboxing studio to take individual and group shots of our staff in action. The results were fantastic and we use the pics to help promote our studio, in hiring ads, and more. I would use them again and again!

Sent on 02/06/2019

AwestrucKen Photography's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with promotional images for your business, Dennis. Here's to years of success and happiness for both you and I Love Kickboxing.
  • Dawn

Dawn Jonckowski · Married on 10/29/2016

Consistently Impressed

I have worked as a model for AwestrucKen Photography on two separate occasions, and both times I've been consistently impressed with the experience and the results. Ken has fantastic vision for shots, and is unafraid to play around with different techniques and directions to achieve the best result. Even more than that, he is comfortable to work with. Each time I have anxiously awaited the final shots, and I have never been disappointed with the outcome.

Sent on 01/21/2019

AwestrucKen Photography's reply:

It was an honor to work with you, Dawn. I like that we both pushed ourselves outside of our comfort zone, and with wonderful results on each occasion.

I look forward to working with you one day soon again.
  • I

Izabela M Adamus · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent experience! You will love your pictures!!

"I have worked with Ken on my photo project for a professional website. I have had a great, fun- relaxed, professional and friendly experience doing that. Ken has an in-depth knowledge, passion for photography and an easy going and friendly personality, that made completing my project enjoyable and successful. I did already recommend Ken to few of my friends and will definitely use his services in the future. The quality of my pictures were amazing and I already have had many compliments about my new website. Thank you Ken!!"

Sent on 01/31/2019

AwestrucKen Photography's reply:

It was a blast to work with you, Izabela. Your ease in front of the camera, and a truly gorgeous day, made for some pictures that i'm glad to know you've been able to use to assist in marketing your business.