9 Kathlyn Court, Wilmington, DE 19808 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 4

About AWeddingMinister.org

Because Your Wedding is Special

A wedding Minister or Officiant is a critical part of your special day.

Why risk disaster with just any internet ordained minister? Why not go with someone who has 25+ years of experience officiating at weddings throughout our area. I love helping you with this critical milestone. I have been told my prices are quite reasonable.

I graduated from Southern Illinois University in 1977 with a bachelor's degree in Psychology. In 1981, I also graduated from Westminster Theological Seminary (http://www.wts.edu ) in Philadelphia with both a MA degree and M.Div. I have served as Pastor in Delaware continuously since 1981. I am married and have two sons. Besides church work, I am involved with several local non-profit groups.

Please contact me for a free Wedding information packet!

BBH
At a Recent Outdoor Wedding
A Jersey Girl Gets married!
A Jersey Girl Gets married!
A Military wedding
A Military wedding
The Rings are exchanged & Promises made
The Rings are exchanged & Promises made
BBH

2 Reviews for AWeddingMinister.org

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2009

Rev. Howes was very nice to work with. He set us a sample ceremony but was willing to work with the ceremony that we worked up. He liked the 'Community Vow of Support' we had and plans to use it in other ceremonies.

Sent on 06/29/2009

AWeddingMinister.org's reply:

Future Brides note: Jennifer & Jack asked for family & friends support for their marriage in a very simple & straightforward way. I will be offering this now as an option for future weddings. A real nice touch!

Joanna · Married on 06/21/2008

Rev Howes was by far the best choice for a last minute officiant. My husband and I had tried months in advance to get either my uncle who is a minister or his family minister to perform the ceremony. About a month prior to the wedding we found out neither one could attend. We tried to find friend's of family or co-workers that knew of someone to perform the ceremony. We even had a co-worker obtain online certification to perform ceremonies as a last resort. My mom had found a couple of choice for officiant's for us and we were pleased with the quality of Rev. Howes' cermony that he had sent us. We met with him about two weeks prior to the ceremony to ask any additional questions. He came to our rehearsal so we all knew what we had to do. We had so many compliments on how the ceremony was performed and I would like to Thank Rev. Howes for all that he did.

Sent on 07/08/2008

AWeddingMinister.org FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• AWeddingMinister.org 1
    "Stimulus" Package Discount!!!
    Given this economy, who can afford a nice wedding? YOU CAN! $345 is all you pay until the stock market recovers to 2006 levels & the housing market rebounds! That's $40 off my usual fee as listed on my web site. But hurry, this "Stimulus" deal ends when the Stock Market & Housing Prices recover. Call me at 302-593-3840 to see if your wedding date is still available.
  • AWeddingMinister.org 2
    Is this Officiant I am considering using legal????
    How can you tell if a particular Officiant is legally authorized to conduct weddings? Or is he/she just another fly by night internet "ordained" minister? Call me for FREE advise. Questions you can ask to see if an officiant is legally preforming wedding ceremonies. Or are they a fraud? Tips to consider - questions to ask! Call me at 302-593-3840 for free no obligation consultation/advise.
  • AWeddingMinister.org 3
    Recently Deployed Military get FREE Officiant for ceremony before your deployment
    Military personnel who have received deployment papers who are already engaged receive FREE officiant for their wedding, subject to my availability for chosen date. (Must be within 1 month) Call me ASAP at 302-593-3840