Magnolia, DE 19962 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Karen - Interfaith Minister

I would be delighted to meet you and create a ceremony with you which expresses your love and who you are as individuals and as a couple. I invite all couples of all backgrounds to bring any cultural and religious elements into the ceremony that are meaningful to the couple and to their families and friends. I have officiated at weddings that are primarily secular or non-religious and at weddings that combine Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist and Earth-Centered elements.

I invite you to visit my website to learn more about my approach in planning and officiating weddings, and to read testimonials from couples whom I have served as an officiant.

My intention as your marriage officiant would be to create a most joyous and memorable day for you and your guests!

Blessings,

Reverend Karen Laughman

6o3a4749a
dscn1550arev karen 600x600
img3158ab add stole tshom and angela
Reverend Karen - Interfaith Minister
claudine and darren photo credit
img1093 darlene and guat lian

12 Reviews for Reverend Karen - Interfaith Minister

1 User photo

Reverend Karen - Interfaith Minister 1

Mary · Married on 03/30/2019

The perfect guide - kind, caring, and so helpful

I hardly know where to begin, but I think the best thing to say is that Reverend Karen is a wonderful person. My (now) husband and I so appreciated everything she did to prepare us for our big day.
    She not only made us feel comfortable with her, she led us through this process so gracefully, and helped us to find the perfect ceremony for us.

We chose to incorporate hand-fasting in our ceremony, and she guided us through every step, making everything so smooth.

We met with Karen twice before the big day and can easily say that we connected so well with her, we couldn't imagine anyone else helping us celebrate our union. She was responsive, helpful, and courteous through the whole process.

So many people came up to us at the reception to compliment the ceremony and to tell us how beautiful it was-- which could only have been accomplished with Reverend Karen. Her spirituality and personality create such a unique ceremony and there wasn't a dry eye in the building.

No matter the situation, I think that Reverend Karen is the perfect choice for any couple looking to celebrate their love.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Reverend Karen - Interfaith Minister 2

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2016

Hi there, wanted to thank you so much for performing our wedding and the children's blessing, we couldn't have asked for a better minister. From our very first meeting we knew you were the perfect fit for us. Thank you again for making our day so special and meaningful, the whole ceremony was absolutely perfect and exactly what we wanted. Again we both thank you and your husband from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Carla · Married on 06/11/2016

From the first moment I talked to Reverend Karen, I felt an instant connection! I felt like I knew her forever. Her warm personality made it extremely easy and fun for us to talk about ourselves, our relationship and our journey together. She asked us questions that really made us think and left us feeling closer as a couple. She worked with us to create our PERFECT wedding ceremony. During our ceremony she spoke with such grace and passion for us as a couple. We truly felt she spoke from her heart and enjoyed being part of our special day! During the months before our wedding, we met a few times to go over the ceremony and all that we would like to share. Our favorite part was the "couple interview." This was a great experience which allowed Reverend Karen to get to know us better as well as being able to reflect on our own relationship and to hear from one another about what we mean to each other. Reverend Karen wrote our love story which she shared with us for the first time at our wedding ceremony, and it was such an emotional and special reflection of our past for the both of us and our family and friends. Our family and friends couldn't stop talking about how perfect, beautiful and personal our wedding ceremony was. And they felt that they connected even more with us as a couple, now knowing our story and journey. I know our relationship with Reverend Karen will continue! We will forever recommend Reverend Karen.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Award

Reverend Karen - Interfaith Minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, No Denomination, Taoist

• Magnolia, 19962 See on map