Magnolia, DE 19962 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Karen - Interfaith Minister

I would be delighted to meet you and create a ceremony with you which expresses your love and who you are as individuals and as a couple. I invite all couples of all backgrounds to bring any cultural and religious elements into the ceremony that are meaningful to the couple and to their families and friends. I have officiated at weddings that are primarily secular or non-religious and at weddings that combine Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist and Earth-Centered elements.

I invite you to visit my website to learn more about my approach in planning and officiating weddings, and to read testimonials from couples whom I have served as an officiant.

My intention as your marriage officiant would be to create a most joyous and memorable day for you and your guests!

Blessings,

img3158ab add stole tshom and angela
claudine and darren photo credit

11 Reviews for Reverend Karen - Interfaith Minister

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2016

Hi there, wanted to thank you so much for performing our wedding and the children's blessing, we couldn't have asked for a better minister. From our very first meeting we knew you were the perfect fit for us. Thank you again for making our day so special and meaningful, the whole ceremony was absolutely perfect and exactly what we wanted. Again we both thank you and your husband from the bottom of our hearts.

Carla · Married on 06/11/2016

From the first moment I talked to Reverend Karen, I felt an instant connection! I felt like I knew her forever. Her warm personality made it extremely easy and fun for us to talk about ourselves, our relationship and our journey together. She asked us questions that really made us think and left us feeling closer as a couple. She worked with us to create our PERFECT wedding ceremony. During our ceremony she spoke with such grace and passion for us as a couple. We truly felt she spoke from her heart and enjoyed being part of our special day! During the months before our wedding, we met a few times to go over the ceremony and all that we would like to share. Our favorite part was the "couple interview." This was a great experience which allowed Reverend Karen to get to know us better as well as being able to reflect on our own relationship and to hear from one another about what we mean to each other. Reverend Karen wrote our love story which she shared with us for the first time at our wedding ceremony, and it was such an emotional and special reflection of our past for the both of us and our family and friends. Our family and friends couldn't stop talking about how perfect, beautiful and personal our wedding ceremony was. And they felt that they connected even more with us as a couple, now knowing our story and journey. I know our relationship with Reverend Karen will continue! We will forever recommend Reverend Karen.

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2015

We live in MN and searched online for an Ordained Minister/Officiant that would perform our wedding ceremony for us on a last minute basis. I searched Wedding Wire and one of the first to pop up was Reverend Karen. We continued to search but found ourselves going back to her based on her website, values and beliefs. We emailed her inquiring about her services, heard back from her almost instantly and decided to go for it. We emailed a few more times then scheduled a time to chat over the phone about our hopes and wishes for our ceremony. She was easy to talk to, super sweet, calming and heart-warming. We agreed that night we would for sure use Karen for our wedding and could not wait to meet her. We arrived in DE July 18th, met Karen for the first time Sunday July 19th and she married us the evening of Wednesday July 22nd! She welcomed us into her home that Sunday, we sat together like the 3 of us had known one another for years. We felt welcomed, loved and she proved her dedication and involvement in our day! She gave us her first drafted ideas prior to our trip and gave us the options and ability to make it our own. She was very helpful and insightful, but also so willing to make it ours by allowing us to incorporate our home town Church aspects into our ceremony. We were able to write certain things into the vows, and the ceremony. Another major plus was we have 5 children together that we wanted incorporated into our day as a family of 7 and she was not only willing to add them into her script, she included them hands on individually.
    Needless to say, we wouldn't change a thing! We would HIGHLY, DEFINITELY recommend Reverend Karen to anyone in need of an incredible minister/wedding officiant!

Award

Reverend Karen - Interfaith Minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, No Denomination, Taoist

• Magnolia, 19962 See on map