105 Amherst Drive, Newark, DE 19711 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies is an experienced wedding officiant located in Newark, Delaware. Owner LD is completely dedicated to her couples and ensuring you have the very best experience. She creates personalized ceremonies that truly reflect the couple’s love story.

LD at Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies is excited to marry couples of all beliefs and religions. She is happy to accommodate you anyway she can and bring you an experience you will never forget. LD creates instant connections with her couples, which makes the ceremony even more intimate and special. She services all wedding types, including civil union, non-religious, single religion, interfaith ceremony, rehearsal and vow renewals. Her customized vows and personalized ceremonies usually last under 30 minutes. She is happy to bring you the ceremony of your dreams and eternally connect you to the love of your life.

Follow Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies on

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies 6
Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2019

A unique and personal experience

I cannot praise Daring Celebrations and Lynda Daring enough. Our ceremony was handcrafted just for us. Lynda takes the time to get to know each couple so that she can write a ceremony perfectly suited to you, and involving you! I've never seen an officiant before that actively involves the couple in their own ceremony. We laughed, we cried, we will remember and cherish it forever.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies 8

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies's reply:

Oh, my word! Chelsea & Ryen you are spot on when you say that we laughed and cried! The tears were a mixture of us laughing so hard at times or because it was sentimental. What a great ceremony for me to officiate--I loved every minute! Thank you for composing this review, what a fun surprise to wake up to this morning when I opened my email. Even your videographer said he had never witnessed such a ceremony with interaction and fun like that. That's so cool! Be well -- Love, LD xo
  • Ashten

Ashten · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful &cPersonal Ceremony

I initially met LD through a bridal event I had attended. Unfortunately she was booked for my date but she recommended another officiant, Carolyn Hildenbrand to us. Carolyn made the process so simple and she was super flexible which was great because both my husband I work unusual schedules. Carolyn was very open and responsive to all our ideas and thoughts and gave us some great suggestions of her own. She was very prompt and ready the day of the wedding. She managed to make our ceremony truly special and unique to us. I love that she had everyone wave to the camera for our family who was live streaming the ceremony from England and South Africa. They all said it made them feel like active participants on our wedding day and not just someone peeping in. There was a brief mic cut out during the ceremony but it really went unnoticed for the most part because Carolyn kept her composure and kept the show going. I had several people come up to me during the reception asking how and where I found Carolyn because it was one of the best ceremonies they had been to in a while. I highly recommend booking Carolyn for a special and unique ceremony suited to your tastes. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies 9
    Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies 10

Hi Ashten & Alex,

You have scribed beautiful and insightful feedback for our team. We so appreciate that you have taken your time to do this on behalf of your officiant, Carolyn Hildenbrand. Carolyn is a sparkling, shining star on our team of officiants and like you, couples adore her! I shared your words with her and she was just about speechless. Carolyn had so much fun being with you all through the process. Here's what she said, "Being a part of Ashten and Alex’s ceremony was pure joy! Two great families coming together! This couple’s story is full of romance and fun! So honored to celebrate with them!”. Once again, we are very honored to have been part of this small but hugely significant slice in your lives. Please do not be strangers to us. If you ever get an urge to call, text or email us, please do! Just say Hi! We want to know how life happens for you because this is why we do what we do. Best wishes to you both. Lynda "LD" Daring, Owner Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies
  • Whitney

Whitney Foard Muller · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing

If you are in search of a wedding officiant, search no more! Lynda Daring is your girl. LD truly cares about her couples. The amount of time and energy she puts in to learning about her couples and discovering their needs and desires really shows how passionate she is about what she does.

I am beyond impressed with the ceremony that LD created for my husband and I. I can honestly say that our ceremony was the best part of our wedding. LD provided so many special touches and made it even more personal and sweet with her "secret questions". She made it entertaining for everyone in attendance. I had many people come up to me and tell me what a great job she did and how they have never experienced a wedding ceremony like that before.

This is truly LD's calling and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Hi Whitney & Shane,

Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Early on, I knew that you both would be in my heart shaped space forever. It thrills me to pieces to hear you say that your ceremony was the best part of your wedding day. Just that in itself is the yin to my yang--knowing that you felt the "big picture" and let it all unfold before your eyes. Thank you again for enabling me to take your ceremony well beyond what you could ever imagine! You are spot on--this is my calling and I do not take it for granted. I am pretty certain that the tears I witnessed from guests were a combination of laughter and sentiment. You two were so beautiful and handsome as well. Bless your hearts! XO, "LD"

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Pricing

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Price Rates

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 425.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Catholic, Methodist, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

Real Weddings

• JFS Photography Design
    JFS Photography Design Wedding Photographers

I just ADORE working with Lynda, she is so personable, down to earth and brings such great energy to the event! She is a joy to be around and a true pleasure to work with.

• Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies
    Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

This Bed and Breakfast is the cutest, most comfortable, best managed B&B in Newark, Delaware! The location is perfect for friends and family of a Bride and Groom getting married in the area. Amy and Don are amazing hosts and will take care of every little detail. Amy's scones and Don's chef prepared meals are delicious. Make the Blue Hen Bed & Breakfast your home away from home!

• Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast Hotel Weddings

Lynda Daring is the most professional yet soooo entertaining officiant that we know and she is always top of mind for weddings here at the Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast. She makes everyone involved at ease and makes the couple's special day all the more memorable. Call LD, you won't be disappointed!

• 105 Amherst Drive Newark, Delaware, 19711 See on map