105 Amherst Drive, Newark, DE 19711 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies is an experienced team of professional wedding officiants based in Newark, Delaware. Owner LD is completely dedicated to her couples and ensuring you have the very best experience. They create personalized ceremonies that truly reflect the couple’s love.

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies is excited to marry couples of all beliefs and religions. They are happy to accommodate you and bring you an experience you will never forget. LD and the team create instant connections with their couples, which makes the ceremony even more intimate and special. They service all wedding types, including civil union, non-religious, single religion, interfaith ceremony, rehearsal and vow renewals. Their customized vows and personalized ceremonies usually last under 30 minutes. LD and her team are happy to bring you the ceremony of your dreams and eternally connect you to the love of your life.

Follow Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies on

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Clark · Getting married on 08/03/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

LD was absolutely amazing! I met her at a bridal show and instantly fell in love with her bubbly and loving personality. I knew instantly that I wanted her for our wedding. She was quick to respond when we needed her for a private ceremony with just a little over a months notice. She was very accommodating and made the ceremony very personal to us and our family. She arrived early, got to know our families and chatted with us a while before performing a short & simple (per our request), yet heartfelt, ceremony. She really made it a point to get to know me and my fiancé (now husband, thanks LD!) before the ceremony in order to make it even more special to us. I HIGHLY recommend LD! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Hi Taylor and Pat,

When you know--you know! That's what I always say! I too knew that we were a great fit when we met at the bridal show. You were so cute and excited because you won my prize. But then, later we all three soon realized the great synergy between us. Thanks so much for this awesome testimonial--I am touched and proud to be that person. You have one amazing family! Peace and Gratitude Forever, XO "LD"
  • Samantha

Samantha Riley · Getting married on 01/09/2020

A true family experience.

Daring Celebrations is a FAMILY. LD invited us to her home and prepared a meal for us as we discussed our plans for our wedding. Nothing was even set in stone yet but she was already investing in our relationship. Our officiant Jennifer encouraged us to write our own vows and to step out of our comfort zone. It made all the difference in the world. Our ceremony was SO SO personal and intimate to us. We will never forget the experience. They are the best in the business folks. True professionals.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies's reply:

Hello, my darlings! I heard all about the awesome details of your big day. Jen filled me on all the fun. Congratulations my friends! Thank you so much for your heartfelt and sincere words. We are FAMILY! And we love spoiling our couples! Best Wishes Always, XO LD

Sam and Chris - thank you for your kind words. It was both an honor and a pleasure to work with you to create a meaningful and personal ceremony. I was so touched by the way your family and friends welcomed me at the rehearsal dinner and wedding. The setting was beautiful, the food amazing, and your love for one another contagious! On behalf of myself, and the whole Daring Celebrations and Ceremonies Team, I wish you both many years of love, laughter, and happiness!

Best,
    Jennifer
  • Ed Monroe

Ed Monroe · Married on 09/28/2019

Very Pleased

Lynda made sure that we had the perfect officiant to meet our needs (Jen). Jen stayed in contact with us and ensured us that our Special Day would be exactly what we wanted. Can not thank Lynda and her team enough for making our day even more special and personal.

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies 8

Ed and Deanea

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was so great to work with you both and I am glad you were pleased with the ceremony we crafted.

The setting was gorgeous and your family looked so happy!

Best for a lifetime of love, laughter, and great BBQ!

Jennifer

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Pricing

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Price Rates

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 425.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Catholic, Methodist, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

Real Weddings

• JFS Photography Design
    JFS Photography Design Wedding Photographers

I just ADORE working with Lynda, she is so personable, down to earth and brings such great energy to the event! She is a joy to be around and a true pleasure to work with.

• Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies
    Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

This Bed and Breakfast is the cutest, most comfortable, best managed B&B in Newark, Delaware! The location is perfect for friends and family of a Bride and Groom getting married in the area. Amy and Don are amazing hosts and will take care of every little detail. Amy's scones and Don's chef prepared meals are delicious. Make the Blue Hen Bed & Breakfast your home away from home!

• Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast Hotel Weddings

Lynda Daring is the most professional yet soooo entertaining officiant that we know and she is always top of mind for weddings here at the Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast. She makes everyone involved at ease and makes the couple's special day all the more memorable. Call LD, you won't be disappointed!

• 105 Amherst Drive Newark, Delaware, 19711 See on map