105 Amherst Drive, Newark, DE 19711 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies is an experienced team of professional wedding officiants based in Newark, Delaware. Owner LD is completely dedicated to her couples and ensuring you have the very best experience. They create personalized ceremonies that truly reflect the couple’s love.

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies is excited to marry couples of all beliefs and religions. They are happy to accommodate you and bring you an experience you will never forget. LD and the team create instant connections with their couples, which makes the ceremony even more intimate and special. They service all wedding types, including civil union, non-religious, single religion, interfaith ceremony, rehearsal and vow renewals. Their customized vows and personalized ceremonies usually last under 30 minutes. LD and her team are happy to bring you the ceremony of your dreams and eternally connect you to the love of your life.

Follow Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies on

62 Reviews for Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies

• Taylor

Taylor Clark · Getting married on 08/03/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

LD was absolutely amazing! I met her at a bridal show and instantly fell in love with her bubbly and loving personality. I knew instantly that I wanted her for our wedding. She was quick to respond when we needed her for a private ceremony with just a little over a months notice. She was very accommodating and made the ceremony very personal to us and our family. She arrived early, got to know our families and chatted with us a while before performing a short & simple (per our request), yet heartfelt, ceremony. She really made it a point to get to know me and my fiancé (now husband, thanks LD!) before the ceremony in order to make it even more special to us. I HIGHLY recommend LD! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Hi Taylor and Pat,

When you know--you know! That's what I always say! I too knew that we were a great fit when we met at the bridal show. You were so cute and excited because you won my prize. But then, later we all three soon realized the great synergy between us. Thanks so much for this awesome testimonial--I am touched and proud to be that person. You have one amazing family! Peace and Gratitude Forever, XO "LD"
  • Evaleen

Evaleen · Married on 10/10/2020

L.D. was an exceptional wedding officiant. She was so personable and open to all of our ideas and thoughts. She performed our ceremony exactly how we wanted it and with such warmth and kindness. She was organized and on top of things the whole time. She was prompt and professional at all times. We met with 3 wedding officiants in the area before deciding on LD., and I am so glad she was one of them. None of the others were as kind and personable as L.D.; we truly felt like we had gained a new friend. I would highly recommend L.D. to any couple needing a wedding officiant.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies's reply:

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful surprise and sentiment Evie! I miss you guys so much! Thank you ever so much for touching my heart with your kind words. You were both such lovely-lovely brides. I enjoyed every second being with you and your family. XO, LD

Alyssa Bean · Married on 08/29/2020

We love Lynda!!!

Lynda gave us the most incredible wedding ceremony we could have ever asked for! She is very genuine and personable and she took the time to consistently check in on us, to ask if there was anything we needed. She went above and beyond for us and we are extremely grateful! Many of our guests asked for her information after our wedding. She is top knotch!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Hello, my darlings!
    Alyssa and Jason, was this not one for the books? Right? I swear the wedding and bridal magazines should have been there filming your ceremony. You two were the perfect bride and groom because you were so vested in it--your participation was desirable and it showed! Many of your guests approached me after and expressed that they felt it was so wonderful and that they had never seen anything like it! That's because the love story started with you and so you made my job easy! I love you both! Thank you for putting your feelings into words by way of this review. It will help others understand the value and importance of why the CEREMONY really is the most important part of the event! Peace, Love & Much Gratitude, "LD"

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Pricing

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Price Rates

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 450.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DE
    MD
    NJ
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Real Wedding

• Jen & Katie Photography Wedding Photographers

I just ADORE working with Lynda, she is so personable, down to earth and brings such great energy to the event! She is a joy to be around and a true pleasure to work with.

• Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

This Bed and Breakfast is the cutest, most comfortable, best managed B&B in Newark, Delaware! The location is perfect for friends and family of a Bride and Groom getting married in the area. Amy and Don are amazing hosts and will take care of every little detail. Amy's scones and Don's chef prepared meals are delicious. Make the Blue Hen Bed & Breakfast your home away from home!

• Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast Hotel Weddings

Lynda Daring is the most professional yet soooo entertaining officiant that we know and she is always top of mind for weddings here at the Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast. She makes everyone involved at ease and makes the couple's special day all the more memorable. Call LD, you won't be disappointed!

• 105 Amherst Drive Newark, Delaware, 19711 See on map
    Location of (Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies)