105 Amherst Drive, Newark, DE 19711 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies is an experienced team of professional wedding officiants based in Newark, Delaware. Owner LD is completely dedicated to her couples and ensuring you have the very best experience. They create personalized ceremonies that truly reflect the couple’s love.

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies is excited to marry couples of all beliefs and religions. They are happy to accommodate you and bring you an experience you will never forget. LD and the team create instant connections with their couples, which makes the ceremony even more intimate and special. They service all wedding types, including civil union, non-religious, single religion, interfaith ceremony, rehearsal and vow renewals. Their customized vows and personalized ceremonies usually last under 30 minutes. LD and her team are happy to bring you the ceremony of your dreams and eternally connect you to the love of your life.

Follow Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies on

Other couples have also viewed

fullsizeoutput1122

71 Reviews for Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies

• Taylor

Taylor C. · Getting married on 08/03/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

LD was absolutely amazing! I met her at a bridal show and instantly fell in love with her bubbly and loving personality. I knew instantly that I wanted her for our wedding. She was quick to respond when we needed her for a private ceremony with just a little over a months notice. She was very accommodating and made the ceremony very personal to us and our family. She arrived early, got to know our families and chatted with us a while before performing a short & simple (per our request), yet heartfelt, ceremony. She really made it a point to get to know me and my fiancé (now husband, thanks LD!) before the ceremony in order to make it even more special to us. I HIGHLY recommend LD! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Hi Taylor and Pat,

When you know--you know! That's what I always say! I too knew that we were a great fit when we met at the bridal show. You were so cute and excited because you won my prize. But then, later we all three soon realized the great synergy between us. Thanks so much for this awesome testimonial--I am touched and proud to be that person. You have one amazing family! Peace and Gratitude Forever, XO "LD"

Rebecca O. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Ld is the best officiant ever!

Our wedding ceremony was performed by LD of Daring Celebrations and Ceremonies. Within 3 minutes of meeting her I knew she was the perfect officiant to marry us! She was so welcoming, bubbly, excited and fun - things you don't typically think you will find when searching for a wedding officiant. I felt like I had known her for years after our first meeting together. She asked great questions to really help her understand us as a couple. She also listened and respected our wishes in terms of content, timeline, rituals, etc. When I wasn't sure how I wanted something phrased, she offered several suggestions to help me figure out what sounded the best to me. Her planning forms were super easy to use and helpful. She is also very wise and gives great advice, from planning to relationships to calming nerves the day of. She really takes the time to get to know her couples which makes the whole experience more special. She also always makes herself available. She was quick at responding to emails and phone calls, and even reached out to us just to check in during our planning process. And if that's not enough, she makes sure every single wedding she performs is custom and personal. I can't rave about LD enough - our ceremony was absolutely perfect because she made it that way. I would give her more than 5 stars if I could!

Sent on 02/08/2021

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies's reply:

Rebecca & Jamie - OH-MY-GOODNESS!! Wait...stop everything! I literally have to pause and re-read your words. You have touched the core of my heart with this testimonial, you really have. Thank you! ...was NOT expecting this and I am very humbled. We have had such great fun both in-person, on the phone, virtually, and texts/emails. Composing your ceremony was easy because you two made it that way for me. You are very good patients...uh..I mean clients...LOL! Honestly, we worked together as a team so well and that's super important, so THANK YOU for that! Love you guys so much... thank you again. Peace & Gratitude, "LD" xo

Caroline · Married on 12/19/2020

Our Fairytale

Our wedding ceremony was nothing short of a dream - LD and Daring Celebrations took the time to get to know us as a couple and individually, she took our fairy tale and told it back to us in a way that made us (and our guests) both laugh and cry. There is not a single thing that we would change about our ceremony and we will relive it for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 05/08/2021

Caroline & Jason,
    Oh my gosh...Thank you my loves! Your wedding ceremony was such a joy for me to start off the new year of 2021 with two people that are CRAZY about each other. I loved every second of getting to know you and putting your love story down on paper later to be told out loud! STELLAR! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing all of you and letting me do what I do best! I'll see you soon! Love & Gratitude, "LD" XOXO

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Pricing

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Price Rates

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 450.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DE
    MD
    NJ
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Real Wedding

• Jen & Katie Photography Wedding Photographers

I just ADORE working with Lynda, she is so personable, down to earth and brings such great energy to the event! She is a joy to be around and a true pleasure to work with.

• Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

This Bed and Breakfast is the cutest, most comfortable, best managed B&B in Newark, Delaware! The location is perfect for friends and family of a Bride and Groom getting married in the area. Amy and Don are amazing hosts and will take care of every little detail. Amy's scones and Don's chef prepared meals are delicious. Make the Blue Hen Bed & Breakfast your home away from home!

• Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast Hotel Weddings

Lynda Daring is the most professional yet soooo entertaining officiant that we know and she is always top of mind for weddings here at the Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast. She makes everyone involved at ease and makes the couple's special day all the more memorable. Call LD, you won't be disappointed!

• 105 Amherst Drive Newark, Delaware, 19711 See on map
    Location of (Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies)