Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies

Newark, DE View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$550 Typical Price

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies is an experienced team of professional wedding officiants based in Newark, Delaware. Owner LD is completely dedicated to her couples and ensuring you have the very best experience. They create personalized ceremonies that truly reflect the couple’s love.

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies is excited to marry couples of all beliefs and religions. They are happy to accommodate you and bring you an experience you will never forget. LD and the team create instant connections with their couples, which makes the ceremony even more intimate and special. They service all wedding types, including civil union, non-religious, single religion, interfaith ceremony, rehearsal, and vow renewals. Their customized vows and personalized ceremonies usually last under 30 minutes. LD and her team are happy to bring you the ceremony of your dreams and eternally connect you to the love of your life.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$550

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$550

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$125

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DE
MD
NJ
PA

What languages do you speak?

English

Ann C. Getting married on 09/02/2022

Wonderful Wedding Ceremony

We met Lynda at an open house wedding event this summer. Lynda is an absolute pleasure to work with. We knew she was the officiant for us after meeting her for only a few minutes. She has a beautiful spirit that makes you feel at ease immediately. She answered all of our questions about various types of ceremonies and was very professional and attentive throughout the process. Thank you Lynda for performing a wonderful wedding ceremony. We were honored to have you as part of our special day.
    Lynda officiated our ceremony with passion and meaning. Friends and family members are still telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding ceremony. Lynda, you have an excellent way with words and with people.
    We are ever so grateful to you for officiating our wedding last month!

God Bless You Always,
    Rocco & Ann Smith

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies's reply:

Ann & Rocco,
    After reading your words--I have to tell you that my fingers are frozen on my keyboard! I'm touched beyond articulation for what I'm feeling. The night I met you at the open house, I also felt a tingle of connection with you, pretty much instantly. I recall Rocco asking me to describe my version of the "Wine Ceremony". He was so focused and intent on my words, he really listened. Our dialogue flowed so easily, right? I love how the two of you pulled me into "your world" right away. Spending time with you, designing your ceremony together, and officiating on your big day are gifts I will always treasure. Thank you for taking the time to compose this testimonial on my behalf--it means the world! I pray we can stay in touch--you guys will love my Brian! Best wishes and many fun years together! Love & Gratitude, xo "LD"
    Stephen B. Married on 05/01/2022

Amazing experience with LD !!!

Linda was amazing ! She met with us prior to our wedding at her house for lunch to go over our ceremony as well as just to get to know us. Her attention to detail and personal touches had the crowd crying and laughing at the same time ! Linda is am amazing person and I would highly recommend her for your special day !

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies's reply:

Stephen & Vicky,
    When I was called to this profession, I knew the words from me would not entirely be my own. I suppose that's was "a calling" really means. You folks ended up on my front porch validates my belief in The Law of Attraction. I just didn't know at the time that my gift would be in the form of a "Stephen & Vicky" like you! Thank you so much for letting me know your thoughts about my services and for helping others with their search. I loved being your officiant, and I loved your families and your really groovy friends! We'll see you soon. Get better sweet Vicky! With Love & Gratitude, "LD" xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tracy & James
    13 photos · 10/21/2018

Jen & Katie Photography Jen & Katie Photography Wedding Photographers

I just ADORE working with Lynda, she is so personable, down to earth and brings such great energy to the event! She is a joy to be around and a true pleasure to work with.

Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

This Bed and Breakfast is the cutest, most comfortable, best managed B&B in Newark, Delaware! The location is perfect for friends and family of a Bride and Groom getting married in the area. Amy and Don are amazing hosts and will take care of every little detail. Amy's scones and Don's chef prepared meals are delicious. Make the Blue Hen Bed & Breakfast your home away from home!

Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast Hotel Weddings

Lynda Daring is the most professional yet soooo entertaining officiant that we know and she is always top of mind for weddings here at the Blue Hen Bed and Breakfast. She makes everyone involved at ease and makes the couple's special day all the more memorable. Call LD, you won't be disappointed!

105 Amherst Drive Newark, DE, 19711
302-438-8092
Location of (Daring Celebrations & Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding