74 Brenton St, Litchfield, NH 03052 Map · Phone number

About AW Photography

Adam's goal is to create images that tell a story of your wedding day as it progresses. His style is photojournalistic and unobtrusive with an emphasis on candid images. Adam has shot a large number of weddings of every type and is very familiar with most of the local venues all over New England. He has been doing weddings since 2005 but has been passionate about photography for the past 12 years. Adam uses only the top of the line CANON camera equipment and will do all it takes to create a fun relaxed atmosphere where everyone feels confident and comfortable.

All of my packages include the following:
- Free engagement session
- DVD slideshow of 50 edited images a week after your wedding set to the music of your choice
- Full Rights to photo's
- Professional editing - Color, B&W, Sepia, Vintage and Color Splash effects
- DVD of all edited images

IMG0331

4 Reviews for AW Photography

Molly · Married on 05/25/2013

We first met Adam at my brother's wedding. He did a wonderful job so I recommended him to my best friend, who used his services as well, so it was a no brainer when it came time for us. Great price and great to work with...plus nice photo's!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Alysa · Married on 09/10/2011

I highly recommend AW Photography. When I was planning my wedding, I really wanted to pick a photographer who could capture the day using a candid, photo journalistic approach and Adam was the man for the job. When I was searching for a photographer, I had 3 must-have's.

1: Needed a photographer who could capture the day without me having to always pose. Adam captured so many moments, I did not even know he was there for. What an amazing surprise!

2: Be affordable! Adam worked with me and my fiance to create a wedding package that worked within our budget. I was able to get those candid / photo journalistic images for a price I could afford.

3: Comfort. I needed to be comfortable with the photographer. After all, he is capturing such precious moments in your life! And Adam was an instant friend. He made my fiance (who is normally shy) and I feel so comfortable, like he was an old friend.

I highly recommended AW Photography. I did a ton of research ahead of time and there is no comparison for quality and price out there.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Maria · Married on 08/27/2011

I found Adam on Wedding Wire after e-mailing a bunch of photogs in the area. I found him to be kind and responsive via e-mail, and within budget, so we went with it! We didn't meet him before our big day, but not to fear, it all went well! I gave him a shot list, and everything was taken care of. He also set up a photobooth for us that gave us amazing pics of our fam and friends being ridiculously goofy. He was on time, professional and so was his assistant. We never really noticed him, which is exactly what I wanted in a photographer...he got the shots but didn't bother us! It took a little more than a month to get the pics back, but it was WELL worth it. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2011