Ava's Bridal Couture

Fort Worth, Texas View map

Ava’s Bridal Couture, a dress and attire business based in Fort Worth, Texas, has been serving couples since 1987. From the moment you step inside this new building, you will feel right at home. The decor features a vintage look and is filled with an abundance of gowns to meet a variety of needs and styles. This full-service bridal salon will walk you through the entire selection and alteration process until you leave with the perfectly fitted dress of your dreams.

Ava’s Bridal Couture features carefully selected, hand-picked gowns. Here, you will find brands such as Ava Claire Couture, Allure Bridals, and Maggie Sottero. There are also gowns for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mother of the bride and groom. The male members of your party will find attire here as well. If you would like more of a custom experience, the team can help you create a dress made specifically for you. The team also offers on site alterations, pressings, and cleanings. Available wedding accessories include the following:

• Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters

4.7
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Sonia S. Getting married on 12/31/2022

Phenomenal!

I cannot say enough good things about Ava’s Bridal Couture.. specifically speaking on Sue’s online Mastering Bridal Alterations course.

After following her on YouTube for years when i (finally!) got engaged i knew i wanted to be an Ava’s bride. Sue was always so knowledgeable and personanable. BUT i live in CA and the shop is is TX. Luckily for me they had this MBA course available and it’s been a God send! (So much so that Sue has a forever invite to Cali and our wedding!)

MBA course was easily accessible. Sue has been available to answer and and alllll of my many questions. I genuiney felt like i was the ONLY bride she was helping! That individualized service helped me save THOUSANDS on the alterations i was quoted. From TX she was able to help me!
  • Gina
    Gina M. Married on 11/12/2022

Fairytale Experience

I always imagined when I went to find my dress it would be like the romantic movies. All your favorite people around you, trying on couture gowns , eating snacks and drinking champagne. We DID exactly THAT!! I posted on Dfw vendors wedding page looking for the magical experience for dress shopping & several people commented to try Ava’s along with her competitors in town.

Sue the owner is the nicest most compassionate bridal consultant I’ve ever dealt with. From the moment I decided to find my dress she asked all about me. She started making the wedding all about ME ! Now for me that’s exactly what I WANTED. Grade A customer service. She exceeded my expectations. Once I purchased the dress she allowed payment plan options. She even helped me get a custom veil made. Let me finance that as well. It can seem a bit overwhelming at first with all the fees. But truthfully I wouldn’t have gotten my dream dress without her business model. She understands the budgets of brides.

Ms. Tammy in alterations is beyond amazing. I wasn’t able to afford alterations in my budget until last minute. I called Sue begging to help me. I didn’t need much other than straps and an American bustle. Tammy was able to meet me at her house after hours measure me , size me and offered next day service. I was so shocked. I came back less than 3weeks later to pick it up before the wedding and it was perfect.

My overall experience was A MILLIONS STARS ⭐️!

These ladies were born to be in the Bridal Business. Cheers to you wonderful ladies from MRS. PLYMELL! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
  • Dominique
    Dominique C. Married on 07/10/2022

Fast Alternations. Unbelievable Quality

I cannot say enough about the Ava's Bridal staff. I did not purchase my dress with Ava's and I was skeptical that my bridal shop could do the alteration work i wanted. I found Ava's on social media and was sooo impressed with the amount of knowledge Sue was providing for brides to be.
    After watching youtube videos and reading articles on the website, I knew this was where I wanted to bring my gown!!
    I drove over an hour to my fitting appointments to meet with Tammy! Tammy is AMAZING. She altered my straps, hemmed and bustled my dress and its beautiful! It only took her a few weeks and Im sad I wont be able to visit the Ava's team again!
    Any brides to be nervous about dress altering PLEASE do not hesitate to reach out to Sue or Ava's on social media. You will be soooooo happy you left your dress in good hands!
  • illustration stars

74 photos · 12/21/2019
Kristen & Adrian
23 photos · 07/20/2018

6500 Camp Bowie Blvd. Fort Worth, Texas, 76116
Location of (Ava's Bridal Couture)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding