Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number

Austin Murray Entertainment 7
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Job!

Austin was so amazing. He went above and beyond and kept everything running smoothly. He checked in on us multiple times prior to our wedding. He also checked in on us throughout the reception. He played a great variety of music and was just awesome overall!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Eunice

Eunice · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Entertaiment!

Austin is amazing! When I first met Austin i was still living in Arizona and my wedding was going to be in Temecula. I was in the middle of moving back to California, but he made sure we were contacting through email, text, calls to make sure all my questions were answered. My husband, fiancé at the time, and I met up with him again because I had one more request I asked him if there could be a special dance in our timeline to honor my mom who had passed away. I told him I had was dreamt of dancing a special song with my mom, but since I couldn’t do that on my special day, I asked him if we can have a mix of four songs dedicated to my mom as I dance with my two brothers. We danced a slow song I dedicated to her and then we kicked it up a notch and we danced song that remembered her loving, dancing and having fun with. I gave all four songs to Austin and he mixed it for us to have a smooth transitions in between all songs I was so happy with it, everyone loved our special dance! Honestly, best DJ, MC ever! We truly loved Austin, our wedding ran so smoothly because of him and our wedding coordinator! Our up lighting was amazing! Wonderful music! He truly listened to us and listened to what we wanted for our wedding and he delivered beyond our expectations! Thank you Austin!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Austin Murray Entertainment 12
    Austin Murray Entertainment 13
    Austin Murray Entertainment 14

Cory · Married on 08/24/2018

Austin is such a great guy. He was our DJ at Wedgewood Galway Downs and he was awesome. He made sure we stayed on schedule throughout the night and was always willing to help out with anything. He makes sure your day is perfect. Thanks again, Austin!

Sent on 09/20/2018