8631 North Main Street, Canastota, NY 13032 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Auntie EL's Video and Photography

Great Memories Deserve Great Images!

After the wedding day celebration, what is remaining? Your photos and video taken by Auntie EL's Video and Photography. Relive that special day for years to come. Sharing it with your family, friends and children. A mixture of candids and formal photos are taken throughout the day to show the beauty and emotions of the celebration.

At Auntie EL's our goal is to be there for you on your wedding day. Sometimes we carry your bouquet or get you a glass of water. Taking care of the little things help you to feel relax in front of the camera. Making for some awesome photos.

Our name, Auntie EL's was chosen to portray a favorite family member. To get the best possible photos it is important that you like us. Who doesn't like their Aunt or Uncle? Liking us helps us to get a natural smile. Our goal is to portray the real you. Over the past 20 years and hundreds of weddings we have learned how to create the best images in all lighting conditions.

Let the professionals at Auntie EL's Video & Photography capture the images that mean the most to you. If it is important to you it is important to us. We specialize in wedding and portrait photography as well as videotaping special events. We are the professionals that care for our customers.

For more information call 315-697-7304 or email ellen@auntielsphoto.com

Follow Auntie EL's Video and Photography on

Ceremony at White Eagle Conference Center, Hamilton,  NY
Ceremony at White Eagle Conference Center, Hamilton, NY
Quick get away on the motorcycle at Beardslee Castle, Little Falls NY
Quick get away on the motorcycle at Beardslee Castle, Little Falls NY
Beautiful view from the top of Heron Hill Winery, Hammonds  Port, NY 14840
Beautiful view from the top of Heron Hill Winery, Hammonds Port, NY 14840
Flowers by May -4-ever florest.
Flowers by May -4-ever florest.
Sneaking a kiss at the American Village, White Eagle Conference Center, Hamilton NY
Day time siloutee
Ceremony at White Eagle Conference Center, Hamilton,  NY
Ceremony at White Eagle Conference Center, Hamilton, NY

18 Reviews for Auntie EL's Video and Photography

Megan · Married on 03/12/2017

Ellen and Mark were amazing. Super helpful and on top of things. Ellen was even there for the candid photos so when friends and family took cell phone pics she got one too. I also took their idea to have a group picture of all my guest on the dance floor and I am so glad I did.

Sent on 03/22/2017

When it came to planning the wedding, my (now) husband and I hadn't put much thought into photography and hadn't planned on paying much - we wanted a picture for the wall, so we didn't want to spend the money on professionals. My (now) mother-in-law insisted we upgrade and we found Auntie El's Photography. In terms of pricing, the cost was incredibly reasonable in comparison to other professionals, and we fell in love with the pictures in their local gallery. My husband and I are goofy people and love the fun wedding photos you see posted on the internet, so had a handful of ideas we wanted to try, thinking it'd be fun to have them for the album.
    What I did not expect, at all, was how well the photos came out. I have not yet seen the final product. The fact that I am writing a review before seeing the final product is testament to how much I loved Mark and Ellen's creativity and professionalism. After the wedding dinner, my husband and I noticed that our guests had all gathered in a corner of the reception hall - Auntie El's had a slide-show going of all the pictures they had taken so far that day. There are no words to describe how amazing the pictures looked, and what was shown was prior to clean-up/touch-up of the photos! Our goal of our wedding day was to have fun, and in the pictures, everyone could tell we were having a blast. We went in thinking we would take away one nice photo to hang on our wall. Now, we are planning canvas collages and photo books because there will too many good pictures to ignore.
    Mark and Ellen are amazing photographers and incredibly nice and professional people. If you are wary, at the very LEAST, check out their gallery. The examples of what they have created for wedding couples is enough to convince anybody of how fantastic they are.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

Mark and Ellen were absolutely wonderful! They did our engagement photos and our wedding! The day of our engagement photos it was kind of rainy but they made it work for us since we were coming from out of town and they came out wonderful. Our wedding was wonderful! Ellen really helped me stay calm and reassure me that everything was going to work and turn out great which it absolutely did! They were inventive with ideas and they were open to ideas that I had! I loved working with them and they definitely make you feel beautiful!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Auntie EL's Video and Photography Pricing

Auntie EL's Video and Photography Price Rates

Auntie EL's Video and Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Bayshore Grove
    Bayshore Grove Banquet Halls

Ellen and Mark are two of the most genuine people we get the pleasure of working with. They are always on top of things and make every couple's day memorable! As a venue, days where we get to work with them become that much easier!

• Jammin' Beats DJ
    Jammin' Beats DJ Wedding DJs

They do a Great job with both video and Photography. Picture quality is fantastic! We like working with them at any event!

• Marys4everflowers
    Marys4everflowers Wedding Florists

I have had the opportunity to work with Auntie EL'S photography and they where fantastic to work with! The wedding photo's where beautiful and they where kind enough to share with me a CD of the wedding. I would recommend them anytime !

• 8631 North Main Street Canastota, 13032 See on map