Chesapeake, VA 23325 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Atlantic Digital Entertainment

Atlantic Digital Entertainment (A.D.E.) is one of Southeastern Virginia's most sought after & reliable DJ companies. Specializing in weddings & holiday/corporate/private events, we provide state-of-the-art Bose sound, LED dance floor lighting, monogram lighting & professional emceeing. Our passion is music and your event deserves our knack for attention to detail. Each event is custom tailored to your preferences and our one-of-a-kind wedding planner packet allows all of our clients to fully customize the biggest day of their life!

Follow Atlantic Digital Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Crooked Styles
08faf26dfbb6c3aa 1467739446683 ade3

18 Reviews for Atlantic Digital Entertainment

Cara · Married on 10/13/2018

So happy with ADE!

I am so incredibly happy with Kevin and Brandi - they did a fantastic job at our recent wedding! I was impressed with how in depth the planning process was - they really got a feel for what we wanted and delivered above and beyond our expectations! Everything from the ceremony music, dancing music, and MC'ing was flawless. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

If you're a bride trying to decide which Dj to go with THERE IS NO BETTER OPTION than Brandi & Kevin! They are seriously a 2 for the price of one deal! Kevin played the perfect mix of songs and Brandi was literally my day of coordinator! They provide this amazing Ceremony and reception planner that helps you map out your entire day from the order of events to what song will be played at each moment! Brandi did an amazing job of communicating with me, my photographer and Kevin to keep everything going according to plan. She stood with us during precessional and told each person when to walk, while coordinating with Kevin so he could change songs according to the way I asked in my "ceremony planner", and she was even the one that straightened my train just before I walked down the aisle I mean if that isn't 5 star, above and beyond services from your DJ team I don't know what is. I know I'm bragging a lot about Brandi, because I didn't know how much I needed her until the day of an I could have never pulled off such a smooth day without her, but Kevin deserves some credit too ;) I had so many people compliment how great our DJ was, everyone had an amazing time, I couldn't have been more happy with our decision to use Brandi and Kevin for our wedding day! Thanks so much for making our day so perfect <3

Sent on 09/05/2017

Jess · Married on 05/13/2017

I am a wedding photographer, Jessica Ryan Photography, but I was also recently a BRIDE and got married at The Hermitage Museum & Gardens! Brandi & Kevin were our DJs & they threw the best party of our lives for us! The day after our wedding we had a cookout & all of our family & friends were raving about our DJ. They kept saying that he knew what he was doing & played the best mix of music to keep them all dancing! I could not agree more. People I did not think were big dancers stayed on our dance floor & that is exactly what I had hoped for! Thank you Kevin & Brandi! https://www.jessicaryanphoto.com

Sent on 06/06/2017

Atlantic Digital Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
    MC
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?

1 Real Wedding

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Such a classy and dynamic duo! I love that they work so well together and are awesome at what they do! They make any event fun that I've attended with them. They help with the flow, the line up, and pitch in where needed, that makes all difference in the world at a wedding! I love working with Atlantic Digital because they are professional, fun, and I can count on them! Thanks for being awesome! :) love, pastor cory <><

• Chesapeake, 23325 See on map
    Location of (Atlantic Digital Entertainment)