Norfolk, VA 23551 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Night to Remember DJ Service, LLC

My web sit NightToRememberDJService.com. My name is Carey F. Aursby the owner of Night to Remember DJ Service. I run and DJ my own equipment with the passion for music. My prices are very competitive. I can offer a very reasonable price without sacrificing quality.You can also find me on facebook.com/NighttoRememberDJService.

Follow Night to Remember DJ Service, LLC on

86c9fafd6bd3c1c0 1267624310555 DSCN4926
DSCN2897
86c9fafd6bd3c1c0 1267624310555 DSCN4926

1 Reviews for Night to Remember DJ Service, LLC

• marykaygirl

Nicole · Married on 02/13/2010

Cary (DJ) and Mary (MC) are awesome!!! We found them on craigslist, so I was a little nervous, but they did an amazing job!!! I had an odd variety of music I wanted played, and they made it sound so well put together. They also didn't charge extra to come all the way from Norfolk to our reception in Yorktown... a lot of people in this area complain every time they have to go over the HRBT, but they had no travel charge. They nailed everything. They stayed late - I think they would've stayed later, even, but we couldn't pay for anymore time at the venue... the party was definitely still on, and we were the last ones to leave. They had EVERYONE on the dance floor - from the little kids to the older guests and everyone on between. Their service makes me want to marry my husband all over again!!

Sent on 03/02/2010

Night to Remember DJ Service, LLC FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Night to Remember DJ Service, LLC 1
    Military Discount
    If you are proudly serving our country, let me serve you. For all my active and retired military I'm offering a discount.

• Norfolk See on map
    7572188773 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00 am-9:00 pm