Atelier Floral Design

Alexandria, VA View map

$3,000 Typical Price

I have been working with flowers since 1996, where I began my floral career working for an area florist. I left for college but did not leave behind my passion for using flowers to create works of art.

Since then, I've gotten married (and then had three kids). I know how exciting—and expensive—wedding planning can be. But I feel that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your ideas because of a tight budget!

Wondering about the name? Besides the fact that I'm a francophile and an art historian, I also love the idea that we can create something new- just for you. Though I don't have a true atelier (read: storefront), I will work to bring you original ideas and fresh designs that will enhance your Big Day.

-Jennifer

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/24/2016
    Jennifer and her colleague were amazing!! We had a phone discussion discussing my vision and discussed budget and other details. I was able to provide her with pictures of my ideas and it was exactly what I envisioned. She really brought out the beauty of the church and the ceremony location with her floral design.
    Sarah Married on 09/17/2016
    We loved working with Jen! Her floral designs are breathtaking and she is a true pleasure to work with. She came up with unique ideas for arrangements to truly bring our wedding vision to life. Our wedding flowers were stunning! Thank you, Jen!!
    Kelly Married on 08/20/2016
    Loved working with her! I wasn't really sure what I wanted and she offered many different options and talked me through the final bouquets. She even helped me with centerpieces and ideas and went above and beyond to make sure the flowers were perfect. Would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a stress free beautiful flower experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Blue Canary Events Blue Canary Events Wedding Planners

Rachel & Jennifer are the sweetest florists you'll ever meet! These two ladies have wonderfully creative ideas and work very hard to 'WOW' their brides and grooms. They're both super easy to work with and we always recommend them to our clients. You should consider them too!

Alexandria, 22301

by appointment
Location of (Atelier Floral Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding